It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Chair Adam Schiff is Setting a Perjury Trap for Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure its not one question and one answer.
Why do you insist on over simplifying the whole thing?

Why do you insist on being a troll?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

again just dont lie... your answers will remain consistent if you just dont lie to begin with.
Why is this so hard for some to understand?

wow
really?
why is this so hard for some here to understand?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

They cannot charge you with purjury for forgetting details. Sorry but there is no way for someone to be forced to lie.
Never. If they do they suffer the consequences.

Plain ignorance, unlike deliberate ignorance, is not a sin. So, which are you?

But, as long as you are smart when answering (if you are forced to, the best solution is to never, ever, under any circumstances, talk to police/investigators), just use all of the qualifiers like 'to the best of my recollection', and 'I could be mistaken, but I think...', etc, etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If a Trump family member is indicted all hell will break loose.

Curious why being the son of Donald Trump means you are not subject to the same laws as the rest of us?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Pyle

Bob Mueller has not indicted a single American for "affecting the 2016 election". That is what he was charged to investigate.

You seem deeply confused or dishonest.

The "effect" on the election can not and has not ever been measured.

That is not at all what he was charged with investigating.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

ADAM SCHIFF = CRIMINAL

President Trump told anchor Sean Hannity this evening, that his lawyers previously had advised him not to take that dramatic step out of fear that it could be considered obstruction of justice.

“I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release,” Trump said. “I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, they really didn’t want me to do it early on.”

Trump also accused FBI officials of committing “treason” — slamming former FBI Director James Comey as a “terrible guy,” former CIA Director John Brennan as potentially mentally ill, and Democrat House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as a criminal.
More at: saraacarter.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Adam Schiff = criminal

At a bare minimum, he is guilty of defrauding the United States and engaging in a conspiracy to defraud the United States

However, as our President said tonight on Hannity, this was a treasonous coup attempt by a group of treason weasels intent on committing treason.

They must be held FULLY accountable, and this includes the proscribed penalty for treason. Our Constitution makes it very clear: Whoever owes allegiance to the United States and levies war against the same or provides aid/comfort to our enemies is guilty of treason. And upon conviction of treason in open court with two or more people testifying to the act of treason the guilty party shall suffer death.

Well, I along with millions of other Americans witnessed the act of treason and would gladly testify to it. I'm sure millions of others would as well.

Period full stop - our Constitution handles this precise scenario. Charge this SOB and the rest of those conspirator treason weasels already! The guilty deserve to be punished, and made examples of. Our enemies - foreign and domestic - should tremble in fear at the thought of engaging in a treasonous plot against these United States. May God have mercy on them, because the United States of America will not.

Great post carewemust
Folks like you and others here have made sure their lies, crimes and blatantly treasonous acts do not go unnoticed or get swept under the rug
edit on 3/28/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join