It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Chair Adam Schiff is Setting a Perjury Trap for Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by PurpleFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Dont lie and you cant be caught in a lie...

That is great advice.
Perhaps some here will take it.
Silly to think that tho, right?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just wait until the REAL colluders start getting charged. Perjury will be one of the minor offenses.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IKR

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Must have taken a page out of trumps playbook huh?

What? I think you're typing too fast. Keep your stress down, or you'll end up like Nancy Pelosi. Watch her at the SOTU address tonight, to see what STRESS does to ya.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Perjury will be one of the minor offenses.

It is silly to think this will not effect their credibility.
It is hard to be taken seriously when one is a liar.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I cant help it. Reading stupidity does that to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sure, but do you think the dem leadership is honest? Such as Clinton or fbi officials?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: matafuchs

If I was on Trumps team I might be indicted.

Might be?

I've provided 2 depositions. It was a pain in the ass and I wasn't compensated for my time but I wasn't afraid of perjuring myself.

Were you on the Trump campaign team or close to Trump in some other way?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
And the motives. There’s a big difference between “I’m late to work due to a water leak” whereas in reality it’s because you went to your best friends from out of town bday, versus lying to screw people over or not take responsibility for more serious stuff.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You didn’t know, but all this time Phage was #Ivanka
a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I’ve had to do those twice for others.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Have you ever had to give testimony.

Yes.

It sucks. You have to try to remember everything you did on a certain day and they usually know. They are looking for something. So if you forget it is branded a lie.

You can also say 'I don't recall' and if you're the only source for that info you're fine.

Moral of the story is don't lie under oath but people are so effing stupid they keep doing it. If Jr. lied then he deserves what he gets.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Dont lie and you cant be caught in a lie...

Simple concept that members of the Trump circle never learned it seems.

Sounds like a simple concept of what an 8th grader might think... The reality is...Give testimony for 12 hours a day, across multiple committees that many are asking questions with no care for the answer other than to try and trip you up on a perjury charge. It could be so simple as you are trying to do the best of your ability to answer correctly and then the FBI asked like questions and you do the same, but then they compare and there isn't a 100% match...you can be given a perjury charge without ever the intent of lying in the first place.

If this is all we are down to is get people on process crimes, how do you feel about that? Is that were we are at now? Oh I get it, ANYTHING to take the Orange Man down... be careful what goes around comes around...lol

edit on 5-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I cant help it. Reading stupidity does that to me.

I guess you don't read your own posts then...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I've provided 2 depositions. It was a pain in the ass and I wasn't compensated for my time but I wasn't afraid of perjuring myself.

Thats because [most] people who get caught up in a perjury trap don''t perjure themselves, they forgot little details here or there that the prosecutor turns into a perjury charge - hence the name.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The incoming Attorney General, Bob Barr, is expected to be sworn in next week. He will likely re-direct Mueller back to his proper role, or terminate his witch-hunt.

Bob Barr is as deep a swamp rat as anyone I've seen. No clue why Trump picked him.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Right many posters here, whether being sincere or not, assert that the investigation or prosecutors are being unbiased or honest themselves.

To that end, posters may project that the likely low level case or process they took part in, where it wasn’t highly politicized and they weren’t a real target, is the same as the Mueller investigation.
a reply to: Xtrozero

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join