It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Chair Adam Schiff is Setting a Perjury Trap for Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
February 4, 2019

This makes good on Congressman Adam Schiff's first promise, after American voters gave Democrats the House Majority in November. That was, to get Donald Trump Jr. indicted for lying to Congress.. for PERJURY.

Don Jr. and Jared Kushner’s congressional testimonies are finally going to Mueller

The House Intelligence Committee’s Democratic leadership has scheduled a vote to send potentially explosive transcripts to special counsel Robert Mueller’s desk.

The Democrat-majority House Intelligence Committee will vote this Wednesday, Feb 6th at 10:00am, on turning over sensitive Russia-probe transcripts to Mueller, in a move that carries serious implications for anyone who can be shown to have lied.
Source: news.vice.com...

If Special Counsel Bob Mueller is colluding with House Democrats to get President Trump removed from office, going after Donald Trump Jr., may be how it begins.

Mueller will compare transcripts of what Trump/Kushner told Congress, with what Trump/Kushner told his investigators and/or Grand Jury.

If it turns out that one, or both men, have inconsistencies between the two testimonies, Bob Mueller will determine which authority was lied to, and indict that individual for perjury. We've seen how easily the Special Counsel hands out Perjury charges. The DANGER HERE IS REAL!

The big question is, what is President Trump going to do about this? He said after the November election, that if House Democrats make good on their threats to launch hit-jobs against him, or his family, his response will be devastating to the Democratic party.

Thread on that subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

-CareWeMust

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Schifftt is the frontman for the DNC smear campaign.

Schifftt welcomes the opportunity to throw red herrings to keep the scent off of him 😎

He's going to get caught anyway little does he know 😎

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump would never lie, right?

So why even worry?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Dont lie and you cant be caught in a lie...

Simple concept that members of the Trump circle never learned it seems.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Some should learn not to believe in bull__ coming from Schiff
But they are liberals that will believe anything their neighbor tells them

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If a Trump family member is indicted all hell will break loose. Seriously. They want Trump to take action and to be very honest till now he is showing great restraint like a leader should.

He has so much power it is crazy. He is going every route before a EO he can for policy not promises but if they serve Don Jr heads will f'n roll....

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Have you ever had to give testimony. It sucks. You have to try to remember everything you did on a certain day and they usually know. They are looking for something. So if you forget it is branded a lie.

I Had this happen last year. The questions they asked my made me think twice if I had actually done my due process in the event they were questioning me on. It mattered quite a bit since it was a data breach for a contractor.

I seconded guessed myself a dozen times. If I was on Trumps team I might be indicted. I had a follow up and clarified answers but the point is if someone wants to try to trap you with 'verbiage' it is not that hard.

It is not about lying as much as remembering.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If there is evidence against A.Dam Schiff, it needs to be released into the wild ASAP. Maybe after he's shown to be a criminal, a couple of the Democrats on his committee will vote AGAINST sharing Trump Jr./Kushner testimony transcripts with Mueller.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Let's be real.. ALL humans lie. The frequency varies, however.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

By Mueller's low standards for indicting, any of us would be indicted for perjury. Some detail of our Congressional testimony would be different from what we told the Special Counsel, several months earlier.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes x 1000. The restraint and discipline displayed by President Trump is most admirable.

But I do hope he is a person of his word on this particular "payback" promise.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Just look at Virginia governor Ralph KKK-CoonMan. He told the media one thing on Friday, and another thing on Saturday. Mueller could find something in those two statements to indict Ralph on, if he wanted to.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I learned a long time ago that revenge or restitution as they say for something is not immediate. Wait. Then, those who think they are good get sloppy or talk. Then, you have the proof and the motive to do something.

All cheats, thieves and liars will hang themselves eventually...but that is last on my list. I see 2021 as the year of the Clinton Indictments.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Some should learn not to believe in bull__ coming from Schiff
But they are liberals that will believe anything their neighbor tells them

All Schiff is doing is having a vote to hand over interviews that were done under oath to Mueller. Is that something I shouldnt believe in?

Or are you upset that people who lied are being charged and prosecuted and I pointed out an easy solution to the problem for Trump's team?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
'finally' ?

If you really believe Mueller wasn't given them the second they were finished being transcribed you are a fool.

2nd, if you really believe there's something in there, that the democrats sat on for x years, you're a bigger fool.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Some time limitation statutes for prosecuting the Clintons may have expired by 2021.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

If I was on Trumps team I might be indicted.

Might be?

I've provided 2 depositions. It was a pain in the ass and I wasn't compensated for my time but I wasn't afraid of perjuring myself.

edit on 2/5/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
'finally' ?

If you really believe Mueller wasn't given them the second they were finished being transcribed you are a fool.

2nd, if you really believe there's something in there, that the democrats sat on for x years, you're a bigger fool.

He may have had copies earlier but using them before being officially given would look pretty bad on his team. When you have a whole political party hell bent on destroying the reputation of your investigation over the smallest thing, being careful is required.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Bob Mueller has not indicted a single American for "affecting the 2016 election". That is what he was charged to investigate. The man has failed miserably. A junior Federal Prosecutor could have done the same job, and cost taxpayers nothing extra.

The incoming Attorney General, Bob Barr, is expected to be sworn in next week. He will likely re-direct Mueller back to his proper role, or terminate his witch-hunt.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

If Trump lied about something irrelevant, yet brings down the NWO, he is
a martyr and American hero. He is flaunting the deadman switch and I don't think he's bluffing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join