It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Sandman: The truth in 15 minutes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: riiver
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Can you point out to us just what part of this video is biased? Did you even watch it?

This is a PR video produced by a law firm pursuing a lucrative, high profile case and you want me to point out where it's biased?

2 days with no reply...I'm going to assume that you failed to find any instances of bias.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I did not see this posted yet.

It is a short video from the lawyers representing Nick Sandman, the kid famous for wearing a MAGA hat at the Lincoln Memorial. Well, we should all know the story by now.

Please have a watch:

And tell me that the news agenda (typically left) was horribly wrong.
I'm yet to see any apology.

The fake media are complete pos

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

You can assume whatever you want and believe what you want to believe and reduce it to childish left-and-rightism, it won't change the fact that a PR video produced by lawyers on a lucrative, high profile case will be biased and manipulative by definition.

See, herein lies the problem.
You haven't done anything but argue that this video is bias and apparently not what happened? Do tell me, friend, what do you think transpired that evening? So you are telling me the original narrative is what happened? The video I posted is not accurate? Even taking in mind that it came from the lawyers, it is still clear about what transpired.

Either you are stomping your feet like the tantrum-ridden die-hard left-wing children who don't want to be wrong, or you still believe that the story about a teen smirking at a guy pounding a drum in his face was somehow racial motivated and has anything to do with Trump. (I assume the latter...and/or both)

Well, I am up for any answer that helps me understand what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

March 9, 2019 Update

CABLE NEWS NETWORK (CNN) is Next!

CNN is likely to be hit with a massive lawsuit worth more than $250 million over alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, his lawyer has told Fox News.

Lawyer L. Lin Wood discussed his decision to sue CNN for its reporting and coverage of his client during an interview that will air on Fox News Channel’s “Life, Liberty & Levin” on Sunday at 10 p.m. ET.

“CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals' homes,” Wood told Fox News host and best-selling author Mark Levin.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

GO GET EM Lin and Nick!

<< 1  2   >>

join