It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Sandman: The truth in 15 minutes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I find it appalling it even got this far.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

His school tried to throw him under the bus to save face when it first came out...without ever trying to figure out what happened. In fact his school and another Catholic school received letters to preserve documents for up coming lawsuits. Just wanted to clairify that in case you missed it from other threads.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The chief should have to admit he lied about his military service and be banned from drumming in public. Some news orgs should have to admit they did poor reporting or lied.

Instead rich news companies may pay out money and surely move on next BS news report.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I think all the major news companies should have to do major expose pieces on just exactly why they were found guilty and in depth looks at how such shoddy reporting managed to escape their newsrooms and why none of them issued proper retractions and apologies when it came to light they'd reported such a big fabrication.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

"The truth in 15 minutes...It is a short video from the lawyers"

Tell me you're joking.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
LOL the main thing is this could have been avoided by apologizing but they are so blinded by bias

Because a PR vid produced by his family's lawyer is not biased.

Honest.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Democrats and the liberal MSM have lost the plot...again.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: ketsuko

Amazing video. It is pointless to argue with a leftist it doesn't matter what facts you can prove, what video/audio/visual evidence you have, if it doesn't line up with their Marxist-Fascist Totalitarian hive mind they will deny it and create their on reality in which they are right regardless of said evidence or facts.

They really are a cancer to this nation.

Funny I find the same thing about both the left and the Right. Hilarious that you all think that you are an different or any less deceived then those on the left. I think 90%+ of the population border on being idiots.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Amazing video. It is pointless to argue with a leftist it doesn't matter what facts you can prove, what video/audio/visual evidence you have, if it doesn't line up with their Marxist-Fascist Totalitarian hive mind they will deny it and create their on reality in which they are right regardless of said evidence or facts.

Funny I find the same thing about both the left and the Right. Hilarious that you all think that you are an different or any less deceived then those on the left. I think 90%+ of the population border on being idiots.

Not really, I guarantee you could have had an adult in a MAGA hat walk across the street beating a MAGA DRUM invade a person wearing a PUSSY hats personal space and beat the drum right in their face and no one here on the right would side with that individual in the MAGA hat if it went down the exact same way as this situation did.
edit on 5-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Brilliant idea. MUCH better than suing them for bazillions of dollars; hope young Mr. S's lawyers ask for this in any settlement.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Can you point out to us just what part of this video is biased? Did you even watch it?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I get that you don't understand or even want to believe what clearly transpired on that day, but don't start trolling about bias.

It is clear the media had it wrong and jumped on anything they could to demonize that kid because of a damn hat.

All because, according to Joy Behar, they want Trump out of office.

Well...if this is how the left reacts to them being called out about lying and manufacturing something that didn't exist...then so be it.

You can join their failing crowd.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Did you pay attention to the video at all?

In it, he says that people who lean more liberal left and people on the right can and do disagree, but at the end of the day, they can discuss things, even argue, and still get along for the most part because we seek the same end goals.

But true leftists don't have the same goals, and from the point of view of a true leftist, we on the right have different goals.

When your goals are different, you are never going to get anywhere because you aren't even trying to get to the same outcome. Correct me if that is wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver

Can you point out to us just what part of this video is biased? Did you even watch it?

This is a PR video produced by a law firm pursuing a lucrative, high profile case and you want me to point out where it's biased?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

I get that you don't understand or even want to believe what clearly transpired on that day, but don't start trolling about bias.

It is clear the media had it wrong and jumped on anything they could to demonize that kid because of a damn hat.

All because, according to Joy Behar, they want Trump out of office.

Well...if this is how the left reacts to them being called out about lying and manufacturing something that didn't exist...then so be it.

You can join their failing crowd.

You can assume whatever you want and believe what you want to believe and reduce it to childish left-and-rightism, it won't change the fact that a PR video produced by lawyers on a lucrative, high profile case will be biased and manipulative by definition.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

This is a PR video produced by a law firm pursuing a lucrative, high profile case and you want me to point out where it's biased?

Oh well, please point to how the initial reporting was fair.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes. I do. Watch the video and point out every instance of something being "spun." Show us the bias, rather than just telling us it's there and asking us to take your word for it. Did you watch the video?
edit on 5-2-2019 by riiver because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2019 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: havok

"The truth in 15 minutes...It is a short video from the lawyers"

Tell me you're joking.

Watch the video. The fact it is from their lawyer is irrelevant. It shows exactly what happened, the kids, especially Nick, not only did nothing wrong, I would be so proud if he was my Son.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
LOL the main thing is this could have been avoided by apologizing but they are so blinded by bias

Because a PR vid produced by his family's lawyer is not biased.

Honest.

By all means, point out the errors, inconsistencies, or lies you imagine are there. The only problem is, you'll actually have to watch it to see that there aren't any.
edit on 6-2-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Since the video is simply a few extended clips (as opposed to the out of context short clips the Media used to demonize these kids) of what actually happened, as well as some Mainstream Media sort of kindof apologizing - but not - for getting it completely and totally wrong - YES, if you are going to claim it is anything other than what it is, either point out the errors, or STFU.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join