It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Sandman: The truth in 15 minutes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I did not see this posted yet.

It is a short video from the lawyers representing Nick Sandman, the kid famous for wearing a MAGA hat at the Lincoln Memorial. Well, we should all know the story by now.

Please have a watch:

And tell me that the news agenda (typically left) was horribly wrong.
I'm yet to see any apology.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

The "By Any Means Necessary" crowd just saw the MAGA hat and a non-white person being "shamed".

That he was a Christian White Male was just icing on the cake.

That he was a child just meant that he was easy pickings.

I hope his first car is a Lamborghini.

I did get a LOL moment out of the "Make America Native Again" hat... first time I've seen that.

Nathan is an embarrassment to Native Americans... not that he could feel shame.

Excellent video that points out why we should all not watch "the Newz".

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I defintely found the extreme lies and blatant misleading by the biggest news outlets a bit shocking. The segment with the native character seemed a bit scripted as well. He was far from telling the truth on the matter.

This video shows to me that the world is full of knee-jerk reactionaries who aren't content unless they are right, and according to Joy Behar towards the end, "Until Trump is out of office."

What a complete disgrace these people have become.

Well. At least the truth revealed will help a few more people see what's wrong with the news.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The ‘million dollar smile’, ha ha haaa

That smirk might make him a MULTI millionaire, fingers crossed.
He’ll be laughing all the way to the bank along with his proud parents and his great school.
I hope he never has to work a day in his life thanks to leftists (like fake asylum seekers)

Good job kids, they did everything right and are not in the wrong. Not one tiny bit. As can be seen by everyone with two or more brain cells.

As for those without two brain cells: “both sides were in the wrong”

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Yep, I posted the link to this video in another thread. I'm glad a thread was started on it.

All the naysayers talking about "waaaah, someone said mean things!" Trying to make this about the 1st amendment are clueless. It has nothing to do with that. That's what they WISH it was about, so they can make anyone right of the faaaar left look like hypocrites.

Screw them. This is a libel and defamation issue brought on by the media and idiotic high profile lunatics trying to dox and threaten teenagers from a Catholic school whom wore maga hats. Death threats. Certain dems REALLY wanted to destroy these kids. All from fabricated fake news BS.

I hope the lawsuit becomes historical, because the "adults" are really looking insane in comparison to the kids waiting for their damn bus.

Thanks Havok, for the thread.

edit on 4-2-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It doesn't get any more cut and dry than this vid. I hope they enjoy their incoming fortune.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
edit on 4-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Outrage is to the early 21st century as coc aine was to the late 20th century. And like any addiction it is ugly and it lies to get what it craves.

It's not Trump they are attempting to get rid of. Trump is but a mirror and in its reflection they hate what they see -- yet still love how it makes them feel at the same time. As the Samuel Johnson quote goes, "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man".

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
LOL the main thing is this could have been avoided by apologizing but they are so blinded by bias and anger they have projected their hatred of Trump on to a bunch of kids. Not a fan of Trump or the right but the left is full of reactionary idiots imagine them in positions of power and control.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The media is slowly learning that the people are sick of them. They got so use to only using 5 second headlines for the low attention crowd that they forgot the silent majority woke up in the last Presidential election and they can't lie their way out of it anymore.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The media is slowly learning that the people are sick of them. They got so use to only using 5 second headlines for the low attention crowd that they forgot the silent majority woke up in the last Presidential election and they can't lie their way out of it anymore.

Yes I believe that silent majority saved us from some nasty unneeded military engagements, and lots of problems domestically.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I've been following the other "Covington kids" threads since the beginning, but this is the first time I've actually watched the video. And all I can say is:

Wow, what a great bunch of kids. They were chill in the face of all that vitriol--even the kid who said "get that # outta my face (sic) had a pretty mild reaction so some serious provocation. If my boys were part of that group, I'd be praising them for handling a potentially nuclear situation with such good grace. And the poor kid who caught most of the flack--wtf? Are people totally insane? There he is, smiling and being friendly then, when it becomes obvious that the native dude is NOT friendly, smiling politely while praying for him to finish his rant and go away.

I hope every single person who spouted poison about these kids online gets sued into bankruptcy. I hope every one is court-ordered to make a public apology on every social media channel and national television. But most of all, I hope that they all stop and think and get all the facts before they go attacking little boys online again.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
After watching a few different vids of the event, the person I find most at fault in all this, is Phillips. He’s a liar and a con man plain and simple. Playing on peoples emotions in order to manipulate and direct a contrived story line is disgusting and that is exactly what he did. He’s an embarrassment to other Native Americans and society in general, hopefully this will not reflect poorly on other Native American cultures and heritages.

What disgust me even more though, is the amount of people that jumped on his bandwagon of deceit with little if any scrutiny of the situation. Once again the media has outed themselves as the propagandist they are, as opposed to real journalists they want us to believe they are. The MSM is manipulating our day to day realities into something there not and I hope this one comes back and bites them hard on the arse. Of course most of us know it will probably be a slap on the wrist at best and a shame on you don’t do it again.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I don't watch any mainstream news, so everyone who gives even an ounce of a care about the video or the people in it seem crazy to me.

I could see this kind of thing if we still only had 3 networks, but in this day and age of digital media how sad are the 40+ crowd getting obsessed with smiling boys wearing hats?

Maybe someday something actually important will catch all of the idiot's attention in a Kony2012/MAGA way.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I think this sums it up nicely, and the fallout we've been seeing. Those who continue to double, triple, quadruple down insisting that Sandmann was the one in the wrong are leftists.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Amazing video. It is pointless to argue with a leftist it doesn't matter what facts you can prove, what video/audio/visual evidence you have, if it doesn't line up with their Marxist-Fascist Totalitarian hive mind they will deny it and create their on reality in which they are right regardless of said evidence or facts.

They really are a cancer to this nation.
edit on 5-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Hey wookie,

I didn't read through the 8 or 9 pages in the other Covington thread to catch where you posted this video, so my apologies.

In any case, seeing this Phillips guy make all these false claims and then having all the media channels latch on to every lie is what the outrage should be about!

Instead, we have a plethora of idiots claiming a red hat that actually stands for something good is equal to a KKK hood.

Un-freakin-believable.

In this case, yes I want to make America great once again and rid itself of these lunatics and their attention-grabbing false news stories. Too bad we can't vote them off the TV.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Philips? Nah, the MSM is most at fault. It was clear with just the slightest amount of research that this was questionable, at the very least.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Owen is great. He's a bit goofy but his intent seems real. He's got me wondering if he is CIA but increasingly, to me, it seems not.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I did not see this posted yet.

It is a short video from the lawyers representing Nick Sandman, the kid famous for wearing a MAGA hat at the Lincoln Memorial. Well, we should all know the story by now.

Please have a watch:

And tell me that the news agenda (typically left) was horribly wrong.
I'm yet to see any apology.

Glad they are suing, hope they all get filthy rich from it, looks like they have a slam dunk case.

<<   2  3 >>

join