It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Party Of The KKK, Segregation, and Jim Crow Goes Back To Their Roots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
We have come full circle. The democrats started out hating black people to the point they were lynching them. Then when they couldn't get away with that they settled for segregation. I expect white lynchings will start in the next 10 years, brought to you by the democratic party.

University Will Segregate Students For 'Racial Equality'
It turns out they are still big believers in separate but equal. They're just approaching it from an anti-white perspective this time, instead of an anti-black perspective. Does anyone really believe a kkk grand wizard changed his tune towards people of color when he served in the senate until his death ? Or that hill dawg doesn't still view black men as super predators? Or is it more likely they hid those views and inverted them to gain political power?

It seems a party overwhelmed with hatred needs someone to hate. For a while it was the rich. But their numbers are too few and it's annoying to answer for bagging on the rich when most of them are filthy rich. Yet somehow the rank and file let the pasty white folks get away with bagging on white people, despite being white themselves. Yes, they chose to be rich by not giving their money away, but they didn't choose their whiteness! Haha! The loophole has been found! I mean, what else are they supposed to do about their whiteness? Dress up in black face?

Does anyone actually think these "self loathing" white democrats are actually self loathing or are they simply pandering to morons for power? Who knows. It's a mystery.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The "Zebra/Stripes" concept always comes true 😎

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

One caveat to the KKK's history and the Democratic party.

Originally told to me by a branded KKK member then backed up by research.

When the KKK came to power and were lynching black people, the "racist" part of it was merely a facade, an excuse that people would understand. A way to grow their base of ignorant people, as it were.

The KKK leadership had another agenda, however... given to them by their new backers, the DNC.

What they were actually doing is killing Republicans.

After all, pretty much every black person then was Republican.

Since they were the party that just freed them from Democrats.

What people seem to forget is that over 1,200 white people were lynched as well....

Those dirty Republican types.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Good point.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

That's very fascinating.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

That's very fascinating.

The weird part of it is that he (the KKK guy) was dating a black girl that is a good friend of mine.

When I asked him about the apparent inconsistency there ( a WTF? question) he just said that the KKK was a business thing.. his personal life had nothing to do with it.

Still confused by that answer...

Last I heard they've been together over 10 years and he is a loving husband.

I'm still WTF over that, but to each their own?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Well, above all, humans are hypocrites.

So while it would be odd, It's highly possible.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Have fun not making any money with those insertwordhere studies.

^_^

and stay off my lawn!

I can only associate with people who aren't into segregation.

#ing losers.
edit on 4-2-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The daylong workshop, billed as part of the “White Racial Literacy Project,” seeks to facilitate “concrete efforts to address whiteness,” as well as other “racial inequalities in institutional decision-making, the academic curriculum, and the campus.”

Well hot damn!

Have to be 'taught' about whiteness!

Call it what it is.

Re-education camps.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The daylong workshop, billed as part of the “White Racial Literacy Project,” seeks to facilitate “concrete efforts to address whiteness,” as well as other “racial inequalities in institutional decision-making, the academic curriculum, and the campus.”

Well hot damn!

Have to be 'taught' about whiteness!

Call it what it is.

Re-education camps.

I'm just wondering if I'm half white, do I only need to attend it half a day?

Or do I just get a pass and a credit since I'm half Cherokee?

Do I get extra points if I self-identify as a golden Dragon?

So many questions to this topic!!!

edit on 4-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 4-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Elizabeth Warren gets 1023/1024ths 😎

aka "executive privilege"

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yeah... LOL. The KKK is endorsing all of the democrats these days.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Yeah... LOL. The KKK is endorsing all of the democrats these days.

All the ones I know do... they didn't back Hillary because she was a woman though...

Normally they just back the white male Democrats.

Weird, huh?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Not many WEALTHY around, but lots of commoners out there so instead of blame the wealthy pin it on the commoners (everyday white folks that are EVERYWHERE).

Best part is its the WEALTHY funding all this SJ Movement stuff.

Too bad it has nothing to do with helping poor minorities, and is about diverting attention from them while laying the social movement groundwork for their budding Transhumanist Movement.

edit on 4-2-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Did you think you've made some significant point here?
Four points in response:
1) Will Quigg, a kkk grand dragon endorsed clinton just this last election
2) White supremacists have been disowned by both parties many times. David duke ran as a dem from 1975-1988 and won an NH primary for VP in 1988. He was then repudiated by dems so he switched parties where he was repudiated every election year. In 2004 his bodyguard and fellow white supremacist ran as a dem.
3) The entire point of my post is that the dems have simply gone from anti-black kkk to anti-white kkk. The results are the same. Segregation, hatred, bigotry. So if the dems are now anti-white, where are the anti-black white people going to go?
4) Considering that, does that make the anti-white kkk morally superior to the anti-black kkk?

I find them both equally as degenerate, evil, and deranged.
edit on 4-2-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I don’t think consensual segregation is a bad thing and it was a black dude who made me think that way.
Some of you may have heard of him, Muhammad Ali was his name

Muhammad Ali on race mixing

It’s one of the most racist and yet logical things I have ever heard.

It goes to show how strong the brainwashing and indoctrination is when a realist like myself still inwardly cringes when I hear things like the above vid even though it is 100% factual

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

You want some more racist, cringy, logic? Ponder this: How did intelligence evolve without genetics?

As uncomfortable as these things are, they are besides the point. The point is, big or small, dumb or smart, man or woman, melanin or lack thereof, people should be treated as people. I don't hate anyone based on their genetics, education, or their circumstances. I try not to hate anyone at all but I do fail at that from time to time. We will never erase prejudice, it's ingrained in our DNA. But we can overcome it and treat people decently when interacting with them.

Bottom line: I honestly don't care if you're a racist in your living room. At least, as long as when you leave your house you treat your fellow human beings with kindness and respect.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Why the rush to indignation? Isn't this country big enough to allow at least some people to have the kind of family they want? Or is race mixing now mandatory?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

What are you talking about? I think you must have misread what I said. If you don't want to marry a white person or a black person or any other color person, good for you.

new topics

join