It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Lesbian Ostracized by Alphabet Soup Community For Not Being Sufficiently Inclusive

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Bluntone22

But a woman that feels like a man can.....and does.

www.google.com...

Can what? Jump? I read several paragraphs and my question was not answered so im asking you to please tell me what it is that women can do. They could already have babies, so...

...what are you saying? Women can take testosterone, gain some muscle mass, and jump higher?

Is that supposed to equal out all the stolen trophies taken by selfish, vain, arrogant, toxic men competing against women in an all women's competition?

Get real. This is a social disease, a result of the Social Marxist plan to bring America to its knees. Confuse the gender roles, destroy the concept of the nuclear family, which is the building block of western society. Our building blocks are being sneakily exchanged by cards.

A thin, vaguely defined card made of paper is not the best building material... At least, not when compared to the reliable, sturdy, time tested building block that is congruent with the laws of Nature.

But THE FEELS ! What about the feels?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Just when you think they can't get any more insane they do something like this.

I will say something, I truly Love how Progressives will eat their own in order to be more inclusive. Whether it be this situation or their infatuation with Islam despite its obvious issues with the treatment of Homosexuals and women, they never fail surprise me.

I'm so looking forward to the Democratic Debates and see a field of 20 tear into each other, each claiming to be more progressive than all the others.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Just when you think they can't get any more insane they do something like this.

I will say something, I truly Love how Progressives will eat their own in order to be more inclusive. Whether it be this situation or their infatuation with Islam despite its obvious issues with the treatment of Homosexuals and women, they never fail surprise me.

I'm so looking forward to the Democratic Debates and see a field of 20 tear into each other, each claiming to be more progressive than all the others.

That is exactly my point re. progressivism and relativism. They can't help but do that. Problem for the rest of us is that as much of our own culture attempts to dialog and appease, it gets consumed along with the them.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't understand why a man who is attracted to women would cut off his man bits to be a woman who likes women. It just boggles my mind and appears impossibly illogical and frankly, stupid.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don't understand why a man who is attracted to women would cut off his man bits to be a woman who likes women. It just boggles my mind and appears impossibly illogical and frankly, stupid.

I'd say psychopathic manipulation. Places him in a position - at least from his own point of view - to get closer to the people he wants to abuse.

Couple this with an awareness and abhorrence of his own sickness and depravity and there's likely an underlying desire to change, to get out of his own skin.

Couple the two together and you have a nasty cocktail.

Illogical and stupid? Well, we clearly ain't talking about a normal, clear thinking individual here. But worse still is the community and culture that wants to give him safe haven and affirm his sickness.
edit on 2019 2 04 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I like to believe that both can be true. No reason God couldnt tweak some DNA here and there over the millenia. Hells bells he made a freakin platypus so anything is possible.

BTW, I like to believe that I have an unlimited bank account. I mean, I really, really like to believe that.

Lemme check that balance. BRB ...

Nope, still not unlimited. DANG!

But, man oh man, I like to believe!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Just because people want to believe they're something they're not, doesn't mean I'm going to pretend to make them feel better.

Well, just a heads up, Pelosi has already promised to bring the Equality Act up again in this session of Congress, and would very much like to use the color of law to make us all do exactly that... and if she has her way, Self-ID will be part of the Equality Act.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The world just keeps getting more insane by the day and at a accelerating rate of speed, to boot. It's difficult to be surprised of anything anymore.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Isnt it time we built a prison colony on the moon and put people like this there permenantly , or make them clear land mines in a war torn country!

It's just not cool , how we pander to them because you know their emotions have been hurt !
they are criminals who continue to abuse as best they can ! their feelings shouldnt matter, their Idenityt shouldnt matter, they are criminals and should be charged and detained as such.

Also if you have a working penis, there is no way you should be in a female prison unless you are a prison officer and that is the end of the debate right there!

Legally your identity can be female , but your biology under legal definition is male so you should be in a male prison!

edit on 5-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Also if you have a working penis, there is no way you should be in a female prison unless you are a prison officer and that is the end of the debate right there!

You're right... 1,000% right!

And despite the claims to the contrary, men identifying as women retain the same high rates of violence -- including sexual violence -- as non-trans men. There is absolutely no reason or rationalization for allowing men into women's prisons, no matter how they "identify." And especially when their conviction is for a violent sexual crime against a woman!!!

But the debate isn't over. Pelosi has already stated that she intends to pass the Equality Act, which would allow men to self identify as a woman -- at their whim!!! -- and legally access all single-sex spaces.

Basically, instead of trying to repeal the sex-based protections for women, they are simply re-defining "women" to include men who identify as women. I suspect that's why they insist that "trans women are REAL women." They aren't. But in order to get around the sex-based rights and protections, they have to re-define "women."

The shutdown seems to have put the Equality Act on hold, and that's a good thing. Too many people seem to think it's all so ridiculous that self-ID and the Equality Act will never pass, so if the extra time gives more people a chance to understand what's going on, that's to our favor.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Get real. This is a social disease, a result of the Social Marxist plan to bring America to its knees.

Only America?

So even though it started (cultural Marxism - Frankfurt School ) in Europe only America suffers? No other European or Western Democracy has felt the effects?

This is why you Americans can't be taken seriously sometimes, nothing exists or is important outside your bubble, the rest of the world be damned.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

own culture attempts to dialog and appease

Appeasement rarely works when the other side knows your habits good intentions and will use it against you.

Theres a whole set of laws and labels that stop you in your tracks if you put up resistance and try to be proud of our Western Culture.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

This is why you Americans can't be taken seriously sometimes, nothing exists or is important outside your bubble, the rest of the world be damned.

I gave you a star for this comment, because you're right... but please understand it's just as frustrating for some of us Americans as well!

We can easily see what's already happening in other western countries -- Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain -- and now it's also playing out here. States and municipalities are making their own gender affirming laws, and Pelosi is ready to enshrine this lunacy into federal law, just as it has been in other nations. And folks need to step out of their echo chambers and understand what's happening and take a firm stand against it. Trans Activists are quite well organized and well funded. They are playing for keeps.

I really don't understand their end game, but I do know that if this literal non-sense becomes law, then it's a free-for-all and no one and nothing is safe from government tyranny -- or seriously disturbed violent sexual predators.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I have to admit the self identify , is a totally subjective , what are their measures and methods for certification
self certification is this !

"I am a woman" - self certified

in order for you to be considered for medical changes arent you meant to exhibit female expressions in your mannerism, also your outward expression of identity, like dont you have to live like a woman before doctors can legally start looking into hormone treatment, like they need to see that you are serious and not just doing it on a whim or because you felt more like a woman today than before !

and the most puzzling thing I cant get my head around is

how can one sex , say they feel like another sex , if they have never been that sex ?
they have no personal experience of that sex !

it's impossible , the only way that could be possible if re-incarnation is real and we have access to previous incarnation feelings or thoughts , but then you still cant prove that objectively!

and that is why I am so interested in this subject , its extremely interesting. Makes me believe in reincarnation more!

or maybe its the natural evolutionary path of humanity , to prepare us for true transhumanism !
we shed the identity of standard biology and blur the lines between male and female to the point we have no standard and we are asexual beings !

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
SATIRE :

Oh # I just figured it out

men are totally butt hurt at women getting proportionally larger time off from work for pregnancy , so they self identify as female when their partner is off on maternity leave so they can get maternity leave instead of the shorter paternity leave!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
As an observation, what a great question. I really like men who can dance as well as those with a good sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Ummm....all i was saying is that the NHS paid for person to transition frkm a man to. Woman. Said man got married and wanted a baby so it quit taking hormones....had a baby....and then went back to being a man. It is insane that that was allowed especially as taxpayers paid fot it all.

This trans crap is a mental disease. Hermaphrodites...i get that. Thats just nature messing up....but this new thing.

And i got no idea wth you are talking about with this fertility thing. I was just explaining a real scenario that happened last year.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Exactly! To everything you said!!!

And this part --

it's impossible , the only way that could be possible if re-incarnation is real and we have access to previous incarnation feelings or thoughts , but then you still cant prove that objectively! and that is why I am so interested in this subject , its extremely interesting. Makes me believe in reincarnation more! or maybe its the natural evolutionary path of humanity , to prepare us for true transhumanism ! we shed the identity of standard biology and blur the lines between male and female to the point we have no standard and we are asexual beings !

-- I find it all very intriguing as well!

I don't discount the possibility of reincarnation, or some kind of karmic memory, to play a part in all this. If reincarnation is really a thing, then I would assume it would have to play some role in this, and could explain such feelings.

Or perhaps cell memory... as in cells passed from the mother to child in utero. I read once that I will always have my son's DNA in my body; presumably my daughter's also, but the male DNA would be more significant. So perhaps something similar with male babies receiving/absorbing the mother's female DNA?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Dude. Lay off the suds. Go back and read....slowly. you are confusing 2 conversations....then start calling me a progressive. Haha.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Thats what i am saying! So a dude turns into a chick so it can marry a dude. Isnt said thing just gay?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join