It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC and Clinton Foundation Both Reportedly Paid Off by Mexican Cartels

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

*** Title modified to fit ***

Reason Why Democrats Don’t Want Border Wall? The DNC and Clinton Foundation Both Reportedly Paid Off by Mexican Cartels

We reported earlier that the former Mexican President has been aligned with Mexican cartels. He’s accused of taking millions from the cartels –

Former Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto accepted a $100m (£77m) bribe from drug cartel kingpin Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, a witness has testified.

Alex Cifuentes, who says he was a close associate of Guzmán for years, told a New York City courtroom that he had told authorities of the bribe in 2016.

Guzmán is accused of being behind the Sinaloa drug cartel, which prosecutors say was the largest US drug supplier.

Mr Peña Nieto served as the president of Mexico from 2012 to 2018.

Guzmán, 61, has been on trial in Brooklyn since November after he was extradited from Mexico to face charges of trafficking coc aine, heroin and other drugs as leader of what the US has called the world’s largest drug cartel.

The timing of the former Mexican President being connected with Mexican cartels is rather significant. A former Democrat believes the real reason Democrats don’t want a wall on the US – Mexican border is related to the story above.

Click link for article...

Why am I not surprised.

* - Mexican Cartels Paid Off Mexican President with $100 Million – Former Democrat Claims Democrat Party Being Paid Millions by Cartels As Well!
* - El Chapo 'paid $100m bribe to former Mexican president Peña Nieto'
* - Former Democrat: The Truth is Democrats Won’t Build Wall Because They’re Under Influence of Mexican Mafia
* - Meet Hillary’s Big Money Donor Who Moonlights As A Lawyer For Mexican Drug Cartels
* - Attorney who defended South Texas sheriffs and drug kingpins dies at 77

This certainly explains a lot. Pelosi and other Democrats are supposedly involved and goes back to a Democrat CoDel to Mexico several years ago. The CoDel visited to express solidarity with the Mexican people and highlight our shared history and values. They met with the Mexican President and members of their government.

The lawyer named in the article is a US citizen. Conveniently he died in 2017 of a heart attack.

He was 77 when he died.

edit on 4-2-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The lawyer died in 2917 huh
Just wanted to point that out for ya.

Very interesting OP though, I’ll have to wait till I get home to comb through all this.
Flagged for later viewing.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"People" will say this is impossible and at the same time will complain about "Lobby this Lobby that" and how politicians take corporate "bribes" to protect low wages and ease regulations (especially big pharma).

Here come the "IFocrites" 😎

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Very interesting OP though, I’ll have to wait till I get home to comb through all this.

Lol smartass

Date fixed.. I blame John Titor.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
People still take the Gatewaypundit as a credible source

laughable

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

+1 for the Clinton death list, eh?

I'm sure this will be proven true- but not until a decade past the death of the last of the Clinton bloodline.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

laughable

Feel free to refute the info then.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

I think the Clintons, with the attempted coup against a duly elected President, may have been a bridge to far.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You might as well add in Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Marco Rubio too.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Which outlet do you follow?

CBS/ABC/NBC/ABC/MSNBC/CNN barely mention the Democrat push to murder babies.

But they're all running specials on how 500 children haven't been reunited with their criminal Illegal Alien Parents.

GateWayPundit is far more in touch with what "normal" Americans care about.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Which outlet do you follow?

CBS/ABC/NBC/ABC/MSNBC/CNN barely mention the Democrat push to murder babies.

But they're all running specials on how 500 children haven't been reunited with their criminal Illegal Alien Parents.

GateWayPundit is far more in touch with what "normal" Americans care about.

Americans care about fake news!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

None of them, why is that your only assumption?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

None of them, why is that your only assumption?

ATS is where you get much of your news? Join the club!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

laughable

And people still star the communist that is also a Individualist-anarchist.

Two wildly opposing ideals..

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

ANOTHER, thread on something about Hillary that is not true, also there was already a thread about this.

Don't you tire of blaming Hillary for everything, and NEVER does anything come of it. Thatvis because it's not true.

Like I said in the other thread about this, I find it much more believable, there are dirty border agents!

Remind me, how many people close to Hillary, have been indicted?
edit on 4-2-2019 by iplay1up2 because: Add

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

If she is linked to the scandal why would she be ignored? Steele, the author of the fake Russia dossier, admitted under oath in a deposition in British court, that he was retained by the Clinton campaign and tasked with creating a false pretext for Hillary to use should she lose the election to Trump so she would have grounds to challenge the legitimacy of the election.

The Clinton Foundation is under FBI criminal investigation for operating as a money laundering front. Have you ever wondered why certain Democrats, who are on record as being in favor of building a border wall, changed their tune and now embrace open borders?

If the Mexican President got a 100 million dollar bribe what makes you think certain US politicians wouldnt go for it? Given the wealth of the Clintons, Pelosi's and Feinsteins and knowing what they make on their government salaries and given their public positions on illegals and immigration, can you rectify the disparity? Can you explain how a $165k a year salary equates into a personal wealth of more than 100 million dollars for all 3?

The politics are linked and Clinton's not going anywhere so get used to it. She is linked into the coup against Trump and must be held accountable, she is under investigation for money laundering and she has a history of financial crimes. This is established fact going all the way back to the days of being first lady in Arkansas. She has had to pay fines for violating campaign finance laws. A top exec from the Clinton Foundation / whistleblower have come forward with evidence of how the foundation is used as a front. Before the Clinton Foundation, back in the days of Arkansas, they used the Arkansas Development Finance Authority (ADFA) for the EXACT same thing - a front for money laundering.

Even Donna Brazile, as head of the DNC, publicly stated the Clinton campaign controlled the DNC via money loan agreements. The Clinton campaign loaned money to the DNC to keep it afloat and in return her campaign controlled the DNC during the election. Never mind the fact she is linked to an 84 million dollar fraud scheme, using the DNC to launder money to go to her campaign.

Once or twice is a mistake. Anything more is a fact pattern and is criminal and totality of circumstances says, given her documented history, that if there is smoke there is probably a fire somewhere and needs to be looked at and not simply dismissed.

With that said do you have anything to refute the info other than just bitching?
edit on 4-2-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Acting U.S. Attorney General Matthew Whitaker made a surprise visit to the EL CHAPO trial today, and met with the Prosecutors.

nypost.com...

Is it possible that Prosecutors gave Whitaker evidence showing which U.S. politicians are on El Chapo's payroll?

edit on 2/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

wrong again...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do you know how many times I have said I AM NOT A COMMUNISTS and am actually against communism

<<   2  3 >>

join