It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Ruth BG?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I do not think she is mobile. In fact I think Fox got it right when they ran that Obit blurb. Our Country is so corrupt it is way beyond funny. Can not make it up.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING!

The Notorious RBG will be noticeably MIA when President Donald Trump delivers his inaugural State of the Union address on Tuesday.

Instead, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will deliver a "fireside chat" for students and faculty at the Roger Williams University School of Law in Rhode Island.
www.nbcnews.com...

I did a google news search on this claim and it came up with nothing for tomorrow evening. Can you supply a source to her plans for tomorrow night during the state of the union?
Pretty sure you cant supply one besides that old article.
Which brings us back to where will she be tomorrow?
edit on 4-2-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I don't think Congress should change anything even if they could get it done by 2020. Which they can't.

If she is in a coma or even brain dead, the dems would keep her on life support just so Trump can't replace her.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

BREAKING!

The Notorious RBG will be noticeably MIA when President Donald Trump delivers his inaugural State of the Union address on Tuesday.

Instead, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will deliver a "fireside chat" for students and faculty at the Roger Williams University School of Law in Rhode Island.
www.nbcnews.com...

I hope they can time stamp that!

Another Mandella time distortion?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I don't think Congress should change anything even if they could get it done by 2020. Which they can't.

If she is in a coma or even brain dead, the dems would keep her on life support just so Trump can't replace her.

Comments like these make absolutely no sense.
Why not until 2020? What are you talking about?

Why will RBG not be at the state of the union tomorrow?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Low light conditions would also have an effect upon the quality of the image; it does appear to be quite dim.

I would not be surprised at all to find out that she was in a coma or otherwise incapacitated.

We've literally had mentally mad supreme court justices in the past, why not a vegetable?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Low light conditions would also have an effect upon the quality of the image; it does appear to be quite dim.

I would not be surprised at all to find out that she was in a coma or otherwise incapacitated.

We've literally had mentally mad supreme court justices in the past, why not a vegetable?

But she will show tomorrow or we will have to question it right?
No matter what Pelosi says?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Pretty sure the questioning has already begun, but yeah if she's absent tomorrow and little is made of it in the media, then for me the stink just increases.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I was answering a comment about my earlier post. The question was What if RGB is incapacitated but not dead? It then went on to suggest three proposals: term limits, retirement age, or a new law where if someone can't do the job, the other judges might vote to remove them. At the present time, the only way to get someone off the court is if congress impeaches them for serious wrongdoing.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: boogiegk
I do not think she is mobile. In fact I think Fox got it right when they ran that Obit blurb. Our Country is so corrupt it is way beyond funny. Can not make it up.

A few days after FoxNews aired that "mistake", a hearse was seen leaving RGB's residence by, unnamed creditable sources.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I was answering a comment about my earlier post. The question was What if RGB is incapacitated but not dead? It then went on to suggest three proposals: term limits, retirement age, or a new law where if someone can't do the job, the other judges might vote to remove them. At the present time, the only way to get someone off the court is if congress impeaches them for serious wrongdoing.

Spin,spin,spin....
If she doesnt show up tomorrow for the state of the union something is way off!
This is the biggest conspiracy on this site so far if she is mia.
Trump will note it.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"why not a vegetable?" I think that would be fine as long as they don't let anyone vote for her. One less vote for the dems.

If she dies within one year of the election, you know the dems will howl if Trump tries to appoint anyone. They will want to wait for the election to see who gets to choose. Don't know if they can do anything but pitch a fit in committee.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"why not a vegetable?" I think that would be fine as long as they don't let anyone vote for her. One less vote for the dems.

If she dies within one year of the election, you know the dems will howl if Trump tries to appoint anyone. They will want to wait for the election to see who gets to choose. Don't know if they can do anything but pitch a fit in committee.

That wont work.
When the Republicans blocked Obama they had control of the senate.
They currently have control of the Senate so the dems couldn't block any of Trumps nominations.
Wanna try again?
Will RBG be there tomorrow if you want to stay on topic?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

BREAKING!

www.nbcnews.com...

Oops -

Jan. 30, 2018, 6:33 AM AKST / Updated Jan. 30, 2018, 8:26 AM AKST By Dartunorro Clark

I watched the video of that when she did that last year. It's important to check the dates of articles.

She is not on the calendar this year.
edit on 2/4/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: boogiegk

A few days after FoxNews aired that "mistake", a hearse was seen leaving RGB's residence by, unnamed creditable sources.

I want to see the source for that! Lol

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

BREAKING!

www.nbcnews.com...

Oops -

Jan. 30, 2018, 6:33 AM AKST / Updated Jan. 30, 2018, 8:26 AM AKST By Dartunorro Clark

I watched the video of that when she did that last year. It's important to check the dates of articles.

Yes that was a terrible addition to this thread.
Trying to throw it way off...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
RBG will not show up for the SOTU tomorrow. If I'm wrong I will never post again.
If im right please acknowledge it.
edit on 4-2-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

If they refuse to resign NOTHING. There is NO provision in the Constitution for removing a Justice for anything other than a “serious wrongdoing”.

That is untrue.

People always skip over Article 3.

Judges have another rule to abide by in the Constitution. Article 3 mentions good behavior of judges, without defining it. According to the Congress.org website, produced by CQ-Roll Call Group, this is taken to mean that the reasons for impeachment of a federal judge aren't limited to criminal acts.

You cannot be on "good behavior" when you are on life support, for instance...

According to the Brennan Center, 15 federal judges, including justices, have been impeached—some successfully, some not. The most common grounds for impeachment were “false statements, favoritism toward litigants or special appointees, intoxication on the bench, and abuse of the contempt power.

Legal Beagle

The Supreme Court can rule on it if it needs to.

Hope that helped...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Chillin.

On ice.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I didn't know that.

If the president asks Congress to impeach, would they?

Don't they need to be impeached in the house, tried in the senate? Will never happen, not with this congress.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join