It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Ruth BG?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ole' Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been MIA for over a month now. At what point does an administration need proof of life? Things are starting to get a little fishing IMO. I found this pic on Twitter someone had posted. I'm not saying this is legit, but where is she at? I know she had some cancer issues, fell and broke some ribs, and I read that she is having some complications from pneumonia from a few different sites. I hear she had some speaking to do at the SOTU tomorrow, so maybe we'll know more then.

I know if this pic and info is legit, this is one of the most horrible, low down, dirty things anyone could do provided the situation. Somone should burn for this if so.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

It's hard to buy into stuff like this. I hope she's doing well. Do I wish she'd step down? Of course. But I wouldn't want to see her die for that to happen. She's becoming quite the spectacle and until we see more proof, I can't help but call something like this story BS. I hope and pray Republicans don't stoop to the level of the left and put out crap like this.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I don't know if it is true, but I will say the fact that I consider it plausible speaks volumes to how poorly politics in this country are viewed and received.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Have you tried searching the Internet for the image supplied to see if it turns up elsewhere? It looks familiar but I can't place where from....

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Let's see if she "attends" the SOTUA Tuesday.

Possibilities:

1. She gets there

2. They put in a "double" actress

3. They offer their best wishes because she couldn't be there

4. They announce her death Tuesday morning

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I don't know if it is true, but I will say the fact that I consider it plausible speaks volumes to how poorly politics in this country are viewed and received.

I'd say it's more a product of the erosion of trust between the political apparatus and the press and the rest of us.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Look at a few facts.

1. She hasn't been seen or heard from for over a month.
2. Fox news had that "obituary" picture put up.
3. Media is silent about her whereabouts after the fall and such.
4. No media has asked her to comment on the "Gay married couple that supposedly raped another man". Had that been a conservative Judge, you better believe they would have already. (Yes, I know it doesn't reflect on her in any way.)

To me, this is enough to lead me to believe something is not normal.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Let's see if she "attends" the SOTUA Tuesday.

Possibilities:

1. She gets there

2. They put in a "double" actress

3. They offer their best wishes because she couldn't be there

4. They announce her death Tuesday morning

If we see this woman standing next to her while she speaks, I'll know EXACTLY what's going on.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Have you tried searching the Internet for the image supplied to see if it turns up elsewhere? It looks familiar but I can't place where from....

I checked, only thing i came up with is on twitter referencing the post on 4chan or 8 chan or whatever it was originally on

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Look at a few facts.

1. She hasn't been seen or heard from for over a month.
2. Fox news had that "obituary" picture put up.
3. Media is silent about her whereabouts after the fall and such.
4. No media has asked her to comment on the "Gay married couple that supposedly raped another man". Had that been a conservative Judge, you better believe they would have already. (Yes, I know it doesn't reflect on her in any way.)

To me, this is enough to lead me to believe something is not normal.

Something definitely isn't normal here and is fishy as all get out, I just have a hard time buying what that person in the picture is selling. You're 100% right that if this was a Republican, the left and media would have been making up stories and/or demanding to know where that person was.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's certainly not out of the question.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I wouldn't find it too hard to believe.

BUT......

What the hell is with that picture, what is this....the 90's internet.

Such a poor picture is almost impossible to acquire with any sort of modern device, that seems odd.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The writing was on the wall with the initial news reports.

She broke her ribs. While they were treating her for that, they found two cancerous growths in her lung. Those had to be surgically removed. We later learned they were related to a previous cancer she had been treated for. And after the surgery, it was announced that she would not be undergoing further treatment for the cancer.

It's all there.

They found two growths that were large enough to show up on an x-ray for something else, meaning they were quite large. They were also related to a previous cancer she had been treated for in a different location of her body. That means they were a metastacized cancer. Those growths are almost certainly going to be malignant. They would have to be if they spawned from a previous cancer. It's incredibly unlikely you are going to get two benign lumps from a previous malignancy, let alone one benign lump. And she isn't receiving any more treatment than the surgery?! She has two growths that are fairly large in her lung, metastacized from previous cancer, and you aren't going to do any other treatment than cut them out? That's really unlikely unless the situation is too far gone and there is no point in trying to treat the cancer, meaning your patient has more growths in other places you didn't talk about, etc.

The longer we go on without seeing her and the longer it goes without actually talking to her now, the more I begin to think I read that right.
edit on 4-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

I checked, only thing i came up with is on twitter referencing the post on 4chan or 8 chan or whatever it was originally on

Well at least we know that's not an old pic. Still, it's not exactly easy to see who is in tbe pic. Not clear enough to be classed conclusive...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

BUT......

Such a poor picture is almost impossible to acquire with any sort of modern device, that seems odd.

It's possible to take a pic this [lacking in] quality with one of those cheap as chips mobile phones that aren't smart phones, or with the cheapest of cheap smart phones, I doubt RBG would have friends that poor though...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep!

Also at her age what would the probabilities be of death due to a surgery to remove those growths? If anyone has parents in their 80's they know exactly what I am talking about. Bet money most doctors would refuse to do the surgery due to the odds of death and just put the person on hospice or whatever that new name is they use now..

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

dont think she goes to republican state of the union addresses just the dem ones

www.politico.com... dems are allready getting ready to go after kavanaughs replacement on dc court over fears she could be "ondeck" for scotus seat held by ginsberg

While there is no current vacancy on the Supreme Court, the recent health issues of 85-year-old Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg have the White House and its allies starting to prepare for a another potential high court nomination battle just months after Kavanaugh’s bitter October confirmation ordeal. Some liberals hope to undermine Rao’s credentials even before she can assume a seat on the federal bench, sending a warning shot to the White House that it had better think twice before nominating her to the high court. In a Jan. 31 letter to members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, a top official with the liberal People for the American Way blasted Rao for holding “a dangerously reactionary view of the Constitution” and “inflammatory statements and writings on a wide variety of civil rights and other issues.” The letter noted that Trump is “apparently considering her for the Supreme Court should there be a vacancy.” Conservatives are discouraging talk of Rao as a future justice, recognizing that it will only draw more scrutiny of her record, which has recently been criticized over controversial positions like her defense of dwarf-tossing and past skepticism of date rape claims. “It’s not in the interest of people trying to get her confirmed to cast her as a future Supreme Court contender, but that is how she will be treated by the Democrats,” said a Republican familiar with the process who requested anonymity in order to speak candidly about her confirmation process. There’s “no question [Democrats] will seek to tarnish her and weaken her prospects as much as they can,” this person added.
i think Barret is on deck if either ginsberg retires or passes away or Bryer steps down

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

BUT......

It's possible to take a pic this [lacking in] quality with one of those cheap as chips mobile phones that aren't smart phones, or with the cheapest of cheap smart phones, I doubt RBG would have friends that poor though...

Burner camera/phone because cameras/phones are banned at the facility and confiscated if found on someone's person?

Just an idea.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

The GOP needs to be smart here... they have the numbers here, the Dems' protests and attacks can be ignored 100% and progress can be made unfettered... so long as the GOP doesn't give those Dems a voice or entertain any of their bitchings and moanings. It's time for the GOP to actually embrace their position as majority control of the Senate.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The notorious RBG is getting “Gins-borged”.

They will delay her demise until the left can say that they want to wait until 2020 and to see who is president then.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join