It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Couple Married By RBG Arrested for Rape

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If he was roofied, odds are he was in no condition to say anything, much less "no".

But, given the timespans involved...odds are good that you're correct. It's going to come down to he said, he said.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How is that news?
Rape is Rape.

Did he ever say "No"...
I think that would be a solid defense or the...
Wasn't it made fairly apparent that he was roofied? Does that affect your question in any way?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Do you report on all the Straight people who commit Rape?

or are you just attempting to politicise and bait people with the Gay couple and Ruth?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Wasn't it made fairly apparent that he was roofied? Does that affect your question in any way?

Still didn't say no... No pictures either, or year book, so all is good.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Seriously i was raised that just being present in the company of people wanting to sexualize my body is a form of consent. To be honest with you all i felt the same way about cosbys accusers. Being in the presence alone with a man that has already told you he wants to sex you up is a form of consent. Perhaps not a legal one but in the mind of a pervert trying to justify his future actions such likely comes to his mind. This is what i mean bout teachin them well.

Like a 200 lb fit 18 yo man being groped by a flimsy 160 lb man in a bar by putting his hands down his pants for 3 minutes while the boy is on snap chat then a year later claims rape. It is laughable.

I feel sorry for the people snatched up and raped for real but not people who were duped and now feel remorse for bad choices.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, and that has absolutely no bearing on the case, which some here seem to be trying to say.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
why is the fact they were married by Ginsberg important. SHe didnt make them do this if its true.
What kind of nonsense are you trying to start?

It's also important since these rapes took place before they were married in 2014. The accusations and court cases have been out there before RBG agreed to marry them. Given that she did this for purely optics, the Supreme Court Justice should have been aware of these guys history. If she did know of it, then why did she agree to preform the ceremony, but if she didn't (which is possible) then why didn't one of her legal friends tell her. In the end she either didn't care about what they did, or she didn't understand why it matters. Strange for a self appointed pop icon to make that choice, don't ya think.

Would you Sillyolme have conducted the ceremony if you knew that the people you were marrying had multiple rape charges hanging over their heads? (I'd like to think not, but you tell me what you think)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Maybe these guys were in Chicago when that Gay "Empire" TV show actor was attacked?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
wemustcare

pics or it never happened

edit on 4-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: Hecate666

How many of those couples were married by a sitting Supreme Court justice, and thus had their wedding make national news?

Then it should be read : "Famous landmark couple in gay marriages found guilty of murder."
It would then rightly point in the direction of the fame they've received and not the fact that they are gay.
I don't know them, at all, it didn't make it to the UK.
The title clearly plays on teh gay fact and not the fame fact. get real.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

they have been accused of rape - not murder - and ACCUSSED - but hey - carry on ..........

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

That ain't even my problem. It has nothing to do with the title screaming 'Gays did XYZ' [enter whatever misdemeanor or not you fancy]. Perhaps reading the posts leading up to something before answering might help you in understanding them.
But hey...carry on.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Holy # man, maybe they should make a gillette commercial and be like hey men, dont rape the ladies, but don't eachother as well ....

Maybe 2 ads will work.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Do you report on all the Straight people who commit Rape?

or are you just attempting to politicise and bait people with the Gay couple and Ruth?

Why would an Anarchist even care?

Are you the authority on who and who not we may speak of?

^_^

or are you just stirring the stick for your own end?

<< 1  2   >>

join