It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Couple Married By RBG Arrested for Rape

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Opera singer, 52, and his husband are arrested for 'raping' man, 23, who claims he 'blacked out and woke up bleeding' after spending the night with the pair in 2010

David Daniels and his husband Scott Walters were arrested in Michigan on Tuesday

They remain in jail awaiting extradition to Houston, Texas, to face charges

They are accused of raping Samuel Schultz when he was 23 in 2010

Schultz publicly claimed last year that the pair raped him after giving him something to drink which he said made him black out

The couple angrily denied the allegations and say the sex was consensual

Daniels has been sued in the past by a University of Michigan student who claims he sexually harassed him

He was also investigated by police for allegedly soliciting sex through Grindr but was never charged

The University of Michigan, where he is a professor, continues to pay him a salary of $191,000

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I remember when Justice Ginsburg performed the marriage for this couple...It was huge news.
One of the pair is also a very well known opera singer.

The alleged victim's story to police is listed within the article referenced above...and sounds very similar to some accusations made by Cosby accusers.
The young man making the accusations came forward after 8 years because, as he states, he was empowered by the #METOO movement.

This story currently takes on a higher profile because the couple's wedding was officiated by SC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and because of the celebrity of the opera singer being married.

Personally, IF THESE ALLEGATIONS ARE TRUE...I'm glad the man came forward and hope these alleged rapists go away for years.
RAPE, if proven, should always be punished.
NOTE: This story should in no way be interpretted as a slight against Gay marriage, as I personally have no issue with it.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

tjhier celebrity status , sexuality nor the involvement of justice ginsberg in thier wedding - should not have any part of the story - but hey ..........

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have footage of how Ginsberg has been functioning since 2009

-Chris

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If the victim's story is true, then it's highly likely there are other victims out there. This is pretty much exactly what Bill Cosby was convicted for, just done to a man.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
why is the fact they were married by Ginsberg important. SHe didnt make them do this if its true.
What kind of nonsense are you trying to start?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
why is the fact they were married by Ginsberg important. SHe didnt make them do this if its true.

It was a high-profile event. So the fact that the couple involved are being accused of slipping a guy a roofie so they could sodomize him is noteworthy.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

It was a high-profile event. So the fact that the couple involved are being accused of slipping a guy a roofie so they could sodomize him is noteworthy.

And probably the only reason why this is news at all...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The IRONies keep piling up higher as the Purge amplifies 😎

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But why is it important to say that they are gay? I could instantly list a handful of killer hereosxual couples that included rape and murder.
The Wests, The Barbie Killers, The Moors Murders and so on.

Rape and murder doesn't seem to have anything to do with homosexuality, so why mention it, unless they want people to make a fake connection for some reason?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

How many of those couples were married by a sitting Supreme Court justice, and thus had their wedding make national news?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have always been leary of spending the night with people who are sexually attracted to me unless i am wanting to have sex. Honestly there needs to be a better effort in teaching the young about the birds and the bees.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Gross.

Ginsberg should resign now.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
One of the times I’m going to agree with you.
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

If they weren't gay they wouldn't have raped him. If they weren't gay and wanting to be married, Ginsberg wouldn't have married them. They should go to jail, she should resign.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Especially if anything more than a drink or two is involved. Too often getting let’s say drunk with such people can mean an unwise choice, even if it takes a few times to happen. Even worse is if it’s a good friend or coworker.
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Is this going to be one of those #metoo cases?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I can't see any relevance between the act and the person who married them.

Help a man out?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

tjhier celebrity status , sexuality nor the involvement of justice ginsberg in thier wedding - should not have any part of the story - but hey ..........

I'd agree to a point. However, I think that what they were previously known for in the mind of the public is relevant in terms of a passing mention. If it is meant as somehow condemnation of Ginsburg or homosexuality then that is certainly grossly absurd. But it just goes to show you that whatever super identity you think you have we are all very much the same and capable of both great accomplishments and pure evil -- sometimes even both within the same individual simultaneously.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

As stated in my OP...Ginsburg 'tying the knot' for this couple and the accompanying media attention that received...threw this couple into prominence and has made them newsworthy celebrities and their union by her worthy of note.

How many weddings has RBG performed as a SC Justice?

edit on 4-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

why ????????????

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join