It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Existed before light was made here? Where did the CREATOR of Light come from?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well, ile give Christianity this.

I always liked the "Lift up the stone, and you will find me there." turn of phrase from Thomas.

And there's also “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be, and that which is done is that which shall be done, and there is no new thing under the sun.” in Ecclesiastes.

There is wisdom there, and in a few other passages and statements, it's just the crap and underlying control constructs that come with it that's problematic.

Then again "some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.” also springs to mind, and that was just Gene Hackman's Lex Luthor.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Movies are just for entertainment and brainwashing.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

TextI have seen what organized religions does first hand. They forsake the poor, seek after riches of this world, teach mixed up gospels put together to keep the wealth of others coming in so they can live luxuriously. God's word has been skewered ever since the first skewering done by that old serpent the devil, known as Satan in Genesis 3:1-5

Absolutely correct and could not say it better myself Chester.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Even The Passion of the Christ?

I would not exactly call that entertaining. LoL

You need to accept the fact that the Bible also all about brainwashing, it's chock full of control constructs, designed to facilitate the priest casts control over the people.

Not that i don't agree to that Hollywood, news, advertising and movies are also all about controlling our minds, but "They" learned from the best if you know what i mean.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I forgive you, Chester. Be in peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

God did not preserve to us his words to brainwash us. Men do however use God's word's to control or even brainwash people but not God.

The priest cast was limited to ISRAEL and then to just the sons of Aaron. The whole Roman Catholic Priesthood is a false religious construction, now there is a group that wants control not just you but the world. They stole the priesthood from Israel, the steal your salvation and put it in them, their group and in Mary.

They Media is pro-Roman Catholic and they learned from the best the RCC but they did not learn that from God or his word.

edit on 2/19/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Marma

I have peace because Jesus is the prince of peace. But peace will not come to this world until the prince of peace returns.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Some of that i actually agree with.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You need to accept the fact that the Bible also all about brainwashing, it's chock full of control constructs, designed to facilitate the priest casts control over the people.

Then why does the Bible say the following at Matthew 23:1-10:

Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to his disciples, saying: 2 “The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the seat of Moses. 3 Therefore, all the things they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but they do not practice what they say. 4 They bind up heavy loads and put them on the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger. 5 All the works they do, they do to be seen by men, for they broaden the scripture-containing cases that they wear as safeguards* [Or “broaden their phylacteries.”] and lengthen the fringes of their garments. 6 They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front* [Or “best.”] seats in the synagogues 7 and the greetings in the marketplaces and to be called Rabbi* [Or “Teacher.”] by men. 8 But you, do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ.

Should There Be a Clergy-Laity Distinction? Awake!—2009

Seems a bit counterproductive for the Bible to teach that there shouldn't be a clergy-laity distinction in Christianity if people designed the Bible "to facilitate the priest casts control over the people" (the text above is not the only text that teaches that and warns for these types that like to be addressed by religious titles to distinguish and elevate them from and above the laity; more are discussed in the article above).
edit on 20-2-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Counterproductive is exactly how i would sum up said book.

Says one thing tells you to do the other.

People did indeed design the Bible from a collection of other religious texts.

Fact of the matter, its a collection of tails from previous religions.

Take your flood material for one, there are many others.

It's not about son worship, it's about Sun worship I'm afraid.
edit on 21-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That would be quite something, someone coming explaining nothing...

If your nothing and want to know what you are?

That's the best I could word it...

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Nothing comes from anywhere.
What is is simply being what is.

The assumltion is that what is is done by something.

There is nothing doing this..... this is being this.

When the 2 become 1 the kingdom shall be revealed.

There never was 2.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Only two? It is a black and white kingdom or grey as the two become one?

What about all the the other colors?

White light forms with all the colors... Only if you are 3 forming a prism you will be able to open the one-ness and see the all-ness, just for you to become aware that there are all these colors forming one beam of white light... The one-ness

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

The two starts with the me inside and the world outside.

It is nothing to do with colour.

The one is the end of the sense of the separate me..... the end of anything separate.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Then what was before the seemingly separate?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

God IS The Light. Christ is The Light and Christ told us to be Children of The Light:

"...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." - Jesus Christ (John 8:12)

"...I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live..." - Jesus Christ (John 11:25)

"...Believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light." - Jesus Christ (John 12:36)

Jesus says He is God:

"Ye are from beneath; I am from above:
ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins:
for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins."
- Jesus Christ (John 8:23-24)

"Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?" - John 14:8-9

The writings of Saint Paul and Matthew says that Jesus is God:

"...They shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." - Matthew 1:23

"For in him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily." - Colossians 2:9

"...The god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." - 2 Corinthians 4:4

The Law of Christ:

"By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." - Jesus Christ (John 13:35)

"John 15:17-18 King James Version (KJV). 17 These things I command you, that ye love one another. 18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you." - Jesus Christ (John 15:17-18)

edit on 8-4-2019 by lightofgratitude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
What Existed before light?

The Eternal SPIRITS of humans are light ...

If GOD nor the Angels of Heaven are primarily human and Shaitan nor it's primary minions are human 🤔
What are they and you?

We are angels in physical bodies, essentially the same as the angels above, with the same potential to be as them and beyond.

If the ETERNAL Spirit of Humanity was Created with the processes of LIGHT "LET THERE BE LIGHT"
What/who Existed before that?
[...]

As for what existed before this universe, I don't have an answer to that. We're talking billions and more years ago, and there's this nice book that talks about our universe and its origins, that makes you understand that there was just "empty space/darkness" before this physical universe. But I really wish I knew more.

Where did The GOD who created light come from 😬🤔

Keep in mind that God is out of time and out of space, think about that and its implications. Think about timelines inside and outside of our timeline, same thing for the space. God does not have an origin, He is infinite. I know that the big answer should be far more complex than this.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Where is time and space??
Can time or anything other than what is appearing ever be found?

Concepts arise and subside within the timeless.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

Then what was before the seemingly separate?

This that actually is.... wholeness.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

You mean the origin of God?

Creation has a origin while God is eternal.

Be amazed.

edit on 6-8-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join