It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Existed before light was made here? Where did the CREATOR of Light come from?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well, ile give Christianity this.

I always liked the "Lift up the stone, and you will find me there." turn of phrase from Thomas.

And there's also “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be, and that which is done is that which shall be done, and there is no new thing under the sun.” in Ecclesiastes.

There is wisdom there, and in a few other passages and statements, it's just the crap and underlying control constructs that come with it that's problematic.

Then again "some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.” also springs to mind, and that was just Gene Hackman's Lex Luthor.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Movies are just for entertainment and brainwashing.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

TextI have seen what organized religions does first hand. They forsake the poor, seek after riches of this world, teach mixed up gospels put together to keep the wealth of others coming in so they can live luxuriously. God's word has been skewered ever since the first skewering done by that old serpent the devil, known as Satan in Genesis 3:1-5

Absolutely correct and could not say it better myself Chester.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Even The Passion of the Christ?

I would not exactly call that entertaining. LoL

You need to accept the fact that the Bible also all about brainwashing, it's chock full of control constructs, designed to facilitate the priest casts control over the people.

Not that i don't agree to that Hollywood, news, advertising and movies are also all about controlling our minds, but "They" learned from the best if you know what i mean.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I forgive you, Chester. Be in peace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join