It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA hat teens lawyer sends letters to 54 Political & MSM entities for potential lawsuits.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Yeah, I know that one's most likely a lost cause, but there are still a few people out there who read these boards and never post who might be able to appreciate the clarification.

You never know, though.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I would walk away from you if you got up in my face like that, I know i could kick your butt from here to Sunday doesn't mean I would though, generally people that pose like that kid in the MAGA hat did are pussies and can't fight to save their lives, that's why they act tough to vindicate being so yellow.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, I know that one's most likely a lost cause, but there are still a few people out there who read these boards and never post who might be able to appreciate the clarification.

You never know, though.

Your opinion is no more accurate than anybody elses...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Generally ALL leftists are pussies who can’t fight to save their lives but act tough and LIE on the net because they don’t have to back themselves.

The kid was in the right. He was right to do what he did and the whole group was right to act the way they acted in the face of racist fascists.

Now he’s also going to be very wealthy because of it. I hope he never has to work a day in his life because of his new found wealth.

(Never work a day in his life, like a fake asylum seeker)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I would walk away from you if you got up in my face like that, I know i could kick your butt from here to Sunday doesn't mean I would though, generally people that pose like that kid in the MAGA hat did are pussies and can't fight to save their lives, that's why they act tough to vindicate being so yellow.

LOL that's HIGHLY doubtful but im not gonna list my resume here or get in a penis measuring contest with you.....

I bounced for years in my 20s, ive seen assholes start fights and broke up dozens of them. That kid showed ZERO aggression and didn't pose as anything but a nervous kid wondering wtf is going on.

I in no way saw anything from that kid that made me think he was trying to come off as a bad ass. I saw a kid that had some old crazy con man walk up to his personal space and beat a drum in his face mere inches while his other drummer screamed white people go back to Europe.

The kid showed great restraint, even at 44 y/o of age I would have to restrain myself from stuffing said drum up Chief Spreading Bulls ass.

His parents should be proud.

edit on 4-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I just think they are all parties involved are in the wrong and that can be evidenced by the fallout.

Tigger has been bouncing a long time too, I'm not sure it makes him a hard ass though

edit on 4-2-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
When it’s ONLY the leftists who are in the wrong, leftists claim ‘they’re all in the wrong’

Even though the kids most certainly were NOT in the wrong. And that can be evidenced by the video.

Facts are not subject to leftist interpretation
edit on 4 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The kids aren’t the ones being sued!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: xuenchen

Glue mouse traps are so passe.

Now they've got exotic gender bender poisons to warp the realities of the rodents to the point of being totally disconnected from reality. In advanced stages the rodents even begin to think they're the actual cheese at the end of the maze, and dont even bother trying to figure out how to get to it. Meanwhile they spend most of their time foaming at the mouth and flailing their little paws about as if they're spider monkeys. The combined effect means certain death due to self-exhaustion, but luckily the effect keep them convinced its all the path to the promised land.

I can't believe that only me, and two others actually appreciated this post. Lol, it is this type of creative genius that I enjoy in your posts IIB.

edit on 4-2-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Time to Sioux everybody 😎

Make em run the Gauntlet?

They would lose the Sioux-t if they did run it. A Bunch of sneaky liar types would have trouble I suspect.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I hope he turns CNN into a network that streams lock her up memes

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If Kathy Griffen was on fire and I had wet chains, I'd use those put it out.

But otherwise yeah, let her burn.

I'm a professional Firefighter, I have a duty of care to some point. I would at least have to try. But I know that water does not always put out a fire.. So, I'd cover her in soil to smother the flames.. Then I'd just walk away without digging her back up..

edit on 5-2-2019 by Ironclad3000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Nope. The President calls out public figures.
The media not only attacked a kid, some called for him to be harmed as well as his class mates.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The media not only attacked a kid, some called for him to be harmed as well as his class mates.

I didn’t see the woke members of ATS get upset when David Hogg’s family was threatened.

According to WTVJ in Miami, Bond allegedly sent a letter to Hogg’s mother saying “Keep “f*&%-ing with the NRA and you’ll be DOA.”

cbs12.com...

Who or what influenced this old fella to do that?

Sue them!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: PublicOpinion

And all for what? What was their "crime"?

Their crime was opening themselves up to public humiliation / painting a very public target on their backs.

I'm not condoning the death threats and other assorted nasty that came from this, but reality is if you dont want attention, stay out of the public sphere, if the kids had just walked away this would not have happened, however their egos got in the way of common sense.

Nobody is perfect, and kids certainly aren't.

So what's the message? Kids have to stay at home and at school until they are adults because the media might run fabricated stories on you? I didn't see them do anything wrong, I saw the media go after them for being "racist" because they had red hats on and a Native American walked into the middle of their group and one smirked at him.

The narrative you're pushing is quite literally that when the Black Israelite Hebrews started yelling racist slurs, they (the kids) should have taken the high road and walked away.

That's ridiculous. I would defend kids from any background if the media ran fabricated stories on them.

But the thing is we both know I'll never have to. The media never runs a story on non confrontations between teenage kids and any other group.... I promise there is no shortage on YouTube, and there are even violent confrontations.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I didn’t see the woke members of ATS get upset when David Hogg’s family was threatened.

Plenty of ATS members defended him, he's a kid.

Kid's shouldn't be threatened, that was equally disturbing/disgusting, it doesn't matter what a message is, or the kid's background.

Hell, I'll go one step further and say that it was incomparable as the MAGA hat kids didn't just go through a life altering experience only to have more threats.

Just because political camps protect a side when it suits them and goes on offense inversely doesn't justify either instance. Whataboutism is just a veiled attempt to defend when it happens and it suits your agenda.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

According to WTVJ in Miami, Bond allegedly sent a letter to Hogg’s mother saying “Keep “f*&%-ing with the NRA and you’ll be DOA.”

cbs12.com...

Sue them!

Didn't get happy about it. I see that is about all you have for MORAL high ground. I don't wish evil on others but I know of some who do and every damn one of them appears to be LWNJ. Every one. The KKK types are proven over and over to be in the Left's movement and the silence of the left before the election for the VA gov that is held back only until they need to attack is telling. I suspect the LT Gov has a real "me too" situation brewing with an admittance to the sex happening just not the way it is told. How many Non D's got a pass for any hint of that sexual abuse stuff in the news?

ETA

I want to thank Critical for his post above this one.
edit on 5-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

generally people that pose like that kid in the MAGA hat did are pussies and can't fight to save their lives, that's why they act tough to vindicate being so yellow.

Generally when adults compare themselves to teenagers and have the conclusion that "that kid is a pussy", they do it to act tough and vindicate low self esteem.

I've always appreciated adults who stand up for kids even if they don't agree with them.... Because they're kids.
edit on 5-2-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah it's really hard to walk away from an old man, I guess we perceive very differently what constitutes a battle worth fighting .

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

cbs12.com...

Sue them!

LOL Hogg could have or can sue this individual if he so chooses, but it is still totally different than these kids. #1 Hogg put himself in the public eye and continued to put himself in the public eye. Sandman did not. Getting death threat from some nutjob is different than getting threats from a public figure. Hogg was generally treated with high regard in the media and represented in a positive light. Sandman wasn't.

For the record didnt like the negative opinions Hogg received either again this is just a kid, and if he feels or his family feels he has been slandered certainly he can sue too.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join