It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA hat teens lawyer sends letters to 54 Political & MSM entities for potential lawsuits.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I wonder what the rules are for being a group of 25 people or more on the national mall? I imagine they have some type of permit process that allows people to protest there and i also imagine it has scheduled times for such permits.

Honestly these letters are just a tactic and only a not smart lawyer would put there self in the middle of a lawsuit that is destined to lose. It is clear through little research that there are rules that the group of kids broke by listening to their chaperones.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Weird that your username is uncletomahawk seeing how that was a slur one of the black Isrealites yelled at a native as seen in this video. Are you a black Israelite? Or just a leftist native that hates maga natives?

Eta - The link is to a video released by the kids lawyer. Word has it, at least.
edit on 4-2-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Time to Sioux everybody 😎

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Chadwickus

So those kids and their families shouldn't seek some form of redress after being hounded and slandered for over two weeks now??

Free speech is a wonderful thing, but free speech stops when it causes harm to others.

Yes, there are times when people are stupidly litigious, this isn't one of those times.

triggered republican wussies.....waaaaaa....don't make fun of my hat!!!!!.......waaaaaaa........why do people pick on us when we act obnoxious?......waaaaaa......

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Are you a black Israelite? Or just a leftist native that hates maga natives?

I am neither but nice try to attempt to make this about me. I like the boys in the video. I think they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and are being used for political fodder. I also find much humor in the Israelites that day and also find their actions legal and immoral.

The bottom line on this is that of the two groups permitted to protest at the time of the recordings the kids were not amount the permitted groups. They were trespassing under the guise of waiting for a bus for hours. The area they were waiting was not a bus stop and is an area for permitted protest. So regardless of my feelings or views on our current society or this situation the lawyers likely know they do not have a chance to win such suits so they opted to send letters instead. If they proceed then in a fair court they will end up having to pay court fees and the opposition lawyer fees.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well, while you're hung up on permits and such, the rest of us will focus on the liebel and defamation suits.

Haven't heard of any fines issued to Covington Catholic school, but its peanuts anyway if even a single case is won.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

So those kids and their families shouldn't seek some form of redress after being hounded and slandered for over two weeks now??

Free speech is a wonderful thing, but free speech stops when it causes harm to others.

Yes, there are times when people are stupidly litigious, this isn't one of those times.

triggered republican wussies.....waaaaaa....don't make fun of my hat!!!!!.......waaaaaaa........why do people pick on us when we act obnoxious?......waaaaaa......

Waaaaa you say???

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yea if it was not for those pesky facts....

Do tell what damage was caused that was not self inflicted?

More to the point in what ways has the rhetoric and such surrounding the event went outside the normal operating parameters for such.

Meaning how is these people being called names and such any different from the other people being called names?

This level of hate and vitriolic outrage has become normal in our society.

It is similar to the ruling that was handed down in the case of trumps twitter bulling. It was considered normal coarse of action for him to bully and call names on twitter. How is this any different?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Looks like you're a wee bit out of touch with reality.

Still stuck to the Democrat mouse trap glue 😎

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This isn't about being called names. If that were the case, the black Isrealites would be charged or sued.

This is about mainstream media and high profile individuals lying, sharing false narratives about some school kids causing death threats, the school shutting down etc. Its about those in a position to share "news" putting the lives of kids at risk.

The lawyers (now 7 I believe) are very familiar with these matters and its very doubtful they would take the job if they didn't believe they have a strong case here.

Time to get ready for work, ciao!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Don't tell me you're substance-abuse-posting again jimmy?

Isn't making fun of a hat the very definition of triggered, jimmy?

Do you have some #ed-up vested interest in protecting these 54 c**ts? Because you warped in here with your deflectors at full power, again, jimmy.

jimmy, jimmy, jimmy [shakes head, feels sorry for jimmy]

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Glue mouse traps are so passe.

Now they've got exotic gender bender poisons to warp the realities of the rodents to the point of being totally disconnected from reality. In advanced stages the rodents even begin to think they're the actual cheese at the end of the maze, and dont even bother trying to figure out how to get to it. Meanwhile they spend most of their time foaming at the mouth and flailing their little paws about as if they're spider monkeys. The combined effect means certain death due to self-exhaustion, but luckily the effect keep them convinced its all the path to the promised land.

edit on 4-2-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

sharing false narratives about some school kids causing death threats, the school shutting down etc.

That is my point is that it was all self inflicted because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

case dismissed

Have A Good One

edit on 4-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: can i buy an s

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Oh, you mean they're suing because they weren't slandered for days. Or because idiots were twittering threats, or egging on those who were? Or using their positions in the national, or international, media to do so? Passing on extraordinarily edited versions of what happened as the truth, then when proven to be mistaken, continued to push the narrative...

As for not suing the daylights out of those Black Hebrew ass's? They were not the ones pushing the slanderous bull**snip**, so why sue 'em? That's what you don't seem to understand...those Black Hebrew idiots were, in their own twisted way, practicing their first amendment rights. CNN, and others, were for all intents and purposes, attempted to destroy those kids and their families with their inflammatory **snip**. That would be why.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So then only minorities were allowed?

Cant have white (racist) kids showing up anywhere outside of free speech zones for racists (whites) is it?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Don't tell me you're substance-abuse-posting again jimmy?

Isn't making fun of a hat the very definition of triggered, jimmy?

Do you have some #ed-up vested interest in protecting these 54 c**ts? Because you warped in here with your deflectors at full power, again, jimmy.

jimmy, jimmy, jimmy [shakes head, feels sorry for jimmy]

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

While I've no doubt that the parents of this privileged brat are loaded, they probably aren't as wealthy as people like Jim Carey (an oxygen thief you say, he's one helluva nice guy and is quite the philanthropist) and as such their lawyer won't be as good. This is probably more just a PR stunt than actually a case the solicitor representing them thinks he can win.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This can all go away if they just say, "I'm sorry. It was a bad error on our part."

I think they had a 48 hour window till step #2

They are on step #2 now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Bingo!!

They're supposed to have rhinoceros skin covered in plate armor. Ignore the morons out in media land who are calling them bigots, other morons sending death threats, offering sexual favors to people if they get a beat down...

Pish-tosh, let it go!! It's all good clean fun, after all.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
ignorranceisbliss

What? you have your wires crossed. No one is saying only minorities could come. Just that one group there was attempting to operate on an expired permit. That is what started this mess.

They have a permit process people have to go through so that a mess like this can be avoided on the national mall.(not a bustop)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join