It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA hat teens lawyer sends letters to 54 Political & MSM entities for potential lawsuits.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The search function shows that members are not swayed by links even if they totally refute a narrative being put forth and on top of that all information i spoke of is found in the thread itself. From what i can see there is always just attempts to not believe anything posted.

On the other hand the information i put forth here does indeed ring true to anyone who has been following the drama and has an open mind in researching.

To put it in more simple terms most posting here are dug in as to their beliefs and facts are beside the point of political beliefs.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

What are you babbling on about now? Links don't help cause search results show they don't sway opinions? Dumbest statement I've heard all year.

Prove your little search stats research. And don't forget to provide a LINK! Lol what a troll. Thanks for your wonderful research Mr uncletomahawk black Israelite guy!
edit on 5-2-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Still patiently waiting for some insight on how a permit/lack thereof, would influence lawyers or judge in a libel/defamation case.
edit on 5-2-2019 by MrRCflying because: clarification

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The search function shows that members are not swayed by links even if they totally refute a narrative being put forth and on top of that all information i spoke of is found in the thread itself.

It's true, I just used ATS search and put in "times someone provided link to support their argument and someone admitted they were wrong".

Nothing came up, case closed.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
The search function shows that members are not swayed by links even if they totally refute a narrative being put forth and on top of that all information i spoke of is found in the thread itself. From what i can see there is always just attempts to not believe anything posted.

On the other hand the information i put forth here does indeed ring true to anyone who has been following the drama and has an open mind in researching.

To put it in more simple terms most posting here are dug in as to their beliefs and facts are beside the point of political beliefs.

"Fact" I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Typically, a fact is based upon actual evidence that can be independently verified, and not based upon your own personal opinion of what should be a fact. That, you should know is called opinion.

Repeat it with me,

"My opinions are not facts".

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The search function on this site is notoriously bad, which you'd know if you had been around much at all. I can generally find what I'm looking for, though there are times I am unable.

This link however shows us how many posts (in this thread) you've made which include a link other than any you may have quoted.

That number is exactly zero as of this posting.

Further engaging with you does nothing but detract from what has been done to these boys by the media and various personalities with large audiences.
edit on 5-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added specification about posts in this thread

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The search function on this site is notoriously bad, which you'd know if you had been around much at all. I can generally find what I'm looking for, though there are times I am unable.

This link however shows us how many posts you've made which include a link other than any you may have quoted.

That number is exactly zero as of this posting.

Further engaging with you does nothing but detract from what has been done to these boys by the media and various personalities with large audiences.

A little off-topic, but you can search ATS a lot better with the link in my signature. It creates a pre-filled Google search term prefix. All you need do is enter your search words and then hit go....it will search all of ATS for those terms.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Chadwickus

Do stupid #.

Loose stupid amounts of money.

It’s the American dream!

So after this guy assaulted a minor and the MSM slandered the minor, what is your solution?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
www.cincinnati.com... older link covering how the lawyer thinks he will win and what he thinks the cause for the lawsuit will be.

www.linwoodlaw.com... link to the lawfirms past cases and accomplishments

We are a dynamic litigation boutique, serving clients in a variety of practice areas as highlighted by the following representative experience: lead civil attorney for the late Richard Jewell in all matters arising out of reporting about Mr. Jewell in connection with the 1996 bombing of Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta lead civil attorney in False Claim Act/Whistleblower cases alleging Medicare fraud against DaVita, Inc. in federal court in Atlanta and against Halifax Hospital Medical Center in federal court in Florida lead attorney for John and the late Patsy Ramsey and their son in matters relating to the 1996 murder of JonBenét Ramsey in Boulder, Colorado lead civil attorney for Jeff Greene in libel litigation against The St. Petersburg Times and The Miami Herald related to Mr. Greene’s 2010 campaign for the Democratic Nomination for the U.S. Senate from Florida attorney for Dr. Phil McGraw in connection with false and defamatory articles published by Newsweek, the Daily Beast and the National Enquirer attorney for Herman Cain, 2012 candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States attorney for Sheldon Adelson in defamation litigation in New York and Florida lead attorney for the victim in the Colorado civil case against NBA star Kobe Bryant lead civil attorney for Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway lead civil attorney for Howard K. Stern, lawyer and companion to the late Anna Nicole Smith in defamation litigation in Texas, Florida and New York lead trial counsel for the Estate of Anna Nicole Smith in federal action for misappropriation and theft of estate property lead counsel for The Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. in connection with claims related to corporate governance lead counsel for SunTrust Bank in fiduciary litigation involving Coca Cola heirs lead civil attorney for former U.S. Congressman Gary Condit in defamation litigation against Dominick Dunne, American Media and National Enquirer related to false accusations related to Chandra Levy

en.wikipedia.org... they won the bombing cases for libel for undisclosed amounts ,got 500k from NBC but died before all cases could be resolved
www.justice.gov...
got a 85 million dollar settlement in the halifax case

www.npr.org...

Burke's attorney, Lin Wood, told NPR in an email that the lawsuit has "been amicably settled to the satisfaction of all parties." "For almost 20 years, it has been my privilege to represent John Ramsey, Patsy Ramsey (before her untimely death in 2006) and their son, Burke in a number of defamation lawsuits," Wood said. "It is now my professional and personal wish for this family that they no longer suffer the pain of false accusations in the future. I sincerely hope the CBS case is my last lawsuit for these fine clients and friends." A CBS spokesman agreed that "the case had been amicably resolved." The final settlement amount was not disclosed, but the complaint, filed in Michigan, was seeking no less than $250 million in compensatory damages and no less than $500 million in punitive damages.
settled this one confidentially but for apparently a good chunk of change

www.tampabay.com... won this one with a confidental settlement for a billionaire against tampa bay times

learningleader.com... apparently he is one of the best trial lawyers in his field

en.wikipedia.org... got a settlement for MLK estate that again was confidental

www.nbcnews.com... won this one two also with settlement so id say the lawyer is a SHARK here is their wiki page

en.wikipedia.org...

Defamation and libel lawsuits Wood's first libel and defamation client was Richard Jewell,[1][2][3][4] the security guard falsely accused in the Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta in 1996. Jewell was quickly followed by other high-profile cases, including John and Patsy Ramsey, the parents of JonBenét Ramsey. [11][12][13] Wood was the plaintiff's lead attorney for John and Patsy Ramsey and their son Burke, prosecuting defamation claims on their behalf against St. Martin's Press, Time Inc., The Fox News Channel, American Media, Inc., Star, The Globe, Court TV and The New York Post. John and Patsy Ramsey were also sued in two separate defamation lawsuits arising from the publication of their book, The Death of Innocence. The suit was brought by two individuals named in the book as having been investigated by Boulder police as suspects in JonBenét's murder. The Ramseys were defended in those lawsuits by Lin Wood and three other Atlanta attorneys, James C. Rawls, Eric P. Schroeder, and S. Derek Bauer. The lawsuits against the Ramseys were dismissed. The ruling was partially based on an in-depth decision by U.S. District Court Judge Julie Carnes that "abundant evidence" in the murder case pointed to an intruder having committed the crime.[14] In November 2006, Wood, on behalf of Rod Westmoreland, a friend of JonBenét Ramsey's father, filed a defamation suit[15] against Keith Greer, who had posted a message on an Internet forum using the pseudonym "undertheradar". Greer had accused Westmoreland of participating in the kidnapping and murder.[16] Greer has defended his statement.[17] Wood went on to represent former U.S. Congressman Gary Condit, and the alleged victim in the Kobe Bryant case.[6] He has also represented fellow attorney Howard K. Stern in defamation lawsuits against John O'Quinn, lawyer for Virgie Arthur, the mother of Anna Nicole Smith and against Rita Cosby, the author of Blonde Ambition, The Untold Story of Anna Nicole Smith. In November, 2011, Wood was hired by then-presidential candidate Herman Cain, in his efforts to fight off sexual harassment accusations.[5][18] Wood currently represents Burke Ramsey, older brother of murder victim JonBenet Ramsey, in a pair of related lawsuits stemming from the CBS network docuseries "The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey." They include a $150 Million suit against Dr. Werner Spitz, a Michigan-based forensic pathologist, over his assertion in a promotional CBS Detroit radio interview that Burke killed his sister when a young child. [19] The other suit is a $750 Million suit against CBS and other parties involved in the docuseries, where the same allegations were made. Other Significant lawsuits On November 30, 2012, CNN covered the DaVita Inc. Medicare and Medicaid Fraud Lawsuit pending in which Wood is a lead attorney for the plaintiffs.[20] That lawsuit settlement in 2015 was nearly $500 Million plus attorneys fees.[21]

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Well it seems the boy will be getting a payout, that lawyer is definitely a shark and can clearly smell blood, If I was a betting man I would put money they will win this case.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They deserve to. I'm tired of media malpractice on a grand scale.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's not going to stop anything, the kid will get payed out but the lies will still continue, hell I wouldn't be surprised if the networks have insurance for this kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hopefully the kids will get enough to pay for college after these gargoyles pay up.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Funny how he just vanished after I asked him to show us how a permit would sway lawyers and judges on a libel/defamation case. I was really looking forward to gaining some knowledge on how it would impact the case.

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
The events on that day and the legality of participants are very much at the heart of any libel suit.

The saddest part of all this is that no one is teaching the boys how they were wrong and how their actions caused subsequent events in the media. They will likely sometime in the future fall prey to the same type of event they were a part of simply because no one taught them right from wrong because everyone put political gains above the boys education.

Another sad part is that it started out with such good and admirable attentions of marching for the rights of the conceived and a teacher allowed the students to fall prey to some groups with not so admirable of intent.

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV.
So I am not in the know about these things. It sounds like you are more in tune with the law than I am.

Please explain it for me, so my small brain can understand.

If they "did" have a permit to assemble, and this exact situation took place. How would it affect the libel/defamation case?

If they "did not" have a permit to assemble, and this exact situation took place. How would it affect the libel/defamation case?

Please show me in detail how a permit changes the way lawyers and judges would look at it in terms of libel/defamation?

I truly don't understand how it would make a difference, and wait with bated breath to learn something new.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: MrRCflying

He knows he got nothing, I think he's just trolling for attention.

+1.

back to the topic
the media has for many years slandered and attacked those they don't like on a partisan basis. they are totally out of control. no attempt to be accurate or fair; attack the conservative is all they know. any little complaint is met with a wall of screaming about freedom of the press! and first amendment!.
its about time somebody fought back and made hold them accountable for their unfair assaults.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

+1. back to the topic the media has for many years slandered and attacked those they don't like on a partisan basis.

They are not alone....
Seems that opposing opinions will not be tolerated here and are met with much disdain and ridicule.

You all should take into account that i like the boys and appreciate what they done every year marching for life. You really should not discount me just because i give you facts that show they made a mistake and that mistake is being covered up and that is a very bad lesson to send to young minds that will in the future use this event to judge their actions and very possible get into another bad situation. I hope not though.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Well, the offesive nic you have picked...you are one of silly's clones right.

From your posts, maybe you should ease up the mescalin.

You seem to imagine things not based in reality.
edit on 6-2-2019 by thedigirati because: Typping on xbox is dreary

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Again how are these comments toward me much different than those the msm and potus toxicly inject into society with all the time. Making the claim that i am on drugs cause i believe the chaperones should have made the boys not join in on protest they had no permit to be part of and they should have waited somewhere else away from the toxicity being spewed by people who legally had the right to be there at that time well that is just as bad as everything you all seem to be against.

It is very telling that most can not admit there was a bad decision by the teacher shows that this is all just political fodder for many that are just using the boys to push an agenda.
edit on 6-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join