It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Losers at CNN are Wrong Again - No Donald Trump SR-JR Colluding with Russia.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Im sure that they are.... LOL. where do you get this crap? Oh thats right you make it up because we all know you admit you dont read.

He's admitted to having FOX "News" on all the time.

And all the other BS fringe and far-right conservative websites only add to the comedic aspect of posts and a lot of time sowing fake new and outright propaganda.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I'll watch FOX less, and more CNN/MSNBC, because...

Here is The first 2019 Liberal MSM meltdown.

twitter.com...

Thanks to our President, there should be many more!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
CNN is finishing up an awful week! (hooray!)

76% of CNN viewers liked what President Trump said in his SOTU address this week. CNN struggled to explain how that could happen.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

The Anti-America fakenews network also stopped covering the state of Virginia Democrat catastrophe after the rape allegations against the lieutenant governor began to look true and accurate.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah - Trump just popped back to 50% approval in the Rasumussen daily tracking poll.
The SOTU speech appears to have done him some good.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Even you said you dont read replies,even your own, granted it may have been in jest......or not

At least your nomenclature is honest

This is the same Mueller that "misrepresented" (lied about) facts 75 times to the FISA courts, and was reprimanded for it each time.That guy right?
edit on 8-2-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

This is the same Mueller that "misrepresented" (lied about) facts 75 times to the FISA courts, and was reprimanded for it each time.That guy right?

Never heard that. Sounds like more b/s to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wait till you find out. 😁

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

How could you learn about Mueller approving ILLEGAL FISA spy warrants when you don't read/watch/listen to the 10% of U.S. media that is exposing reality with these matters?

Anyway, Here ya go: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Womp womp

But instead of rubbing it in, would it really hurt to give the lefties a chance to distance themselves from these nut jobs?

Is it fair to punish/ostracize those who genuinely believed they were (in a very deluded way) helping their country?

The politicians must be held criminally accountable, but in my humble opinion there is always room for folks changing their minds or seeing it a different way. Many made a mistake but I blame big MSM interests (like CNN/MSNBC) who's ratings were entirely based on the anti-Trump stuff

NOPE...these people are dangerous followers who cannot help but add to the strife and chaos in the world.

The mistakes they make..they never learn from..it is too late for most of them...they have had all the warnings and help they are gonna get.

They shall crucify the dark Lords they follow...or be slaughtered along with them...a clear choice they just cannot seem to even comprehend.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So much bad news for Democrats this year, that CNN (Don Lemon) is now talking with doctors about how "Obese" President Trump is. Implying that his health is in danger (they hope).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join