It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Losers at CNN are Wrong Again - No Donald Trump SR-JR Colluding with Russia.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I have never seen a pile of BS, with over 200 criminal counts. Have you?

Yes. It was named hillary.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Its not blind loyalty to anything.

The truth is the truth.

I get tired of the same old... he guilty of SOMETHING!! attitude. No one here is saying he is some angel, but he is our President who is trying to do what he said he would do when he got elected.

You hit so many logical fallacies in your posts I don't know were to start, but we can start with just the OP's point that the calls were not between Trump, Jr. and his dad. The meeting was a scam, and lasted a few minutes once both parties realized that, so what is your point or anyone's in all this?

The only thing you are dedicated to is orange man bad...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Here is the thing, Jr said he did not remember who he called. I will wait for the Muller report, to see what he found. Either way Jr, Colluded. He will be indicted before this is over. I am also certain, even if Jr, did not call his dad (and yes, I still think there is a chance he did) Trump certainly knew about the meeting. There were too many people close to the President in that meeting, for me to believe for one second, he did not know about it.

So lets say someone told Trump Jr that they had dirt on Hillary and Trump Jr set up the meeting even with his dad knowing. At the meeting there was zero dirt and even Veselnitskaya said she thought she was there for a totally different reason, and so the meeting lasted a few minutes. In the end it was all scam, but even if it was real and she gave Trump Jr, some good dirt tell me where is the crime?

How can this even be remotely at the level of wrong compared to a faked dossier that was created by foreign actors with real money exchanging hands from Hillary/DNC that led to warrants etc...

I just need to say come on people...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Here is the thing, Jr said he did not remember who he called. I will wait for the Muller report, to see what he found. Either way Jr, Colluded. He will be indicted before this is over. I am also certain, even if Jr, did not call his dad (and yes, I still think there is a chance he did) Trump certainly knew about the meeting. There were too many people close to the President in that meeting, for me to believe for one second, he did not know about it.

So lets say someone told Trump Jr that they had dirt on Hillary and Trump Jr set up the meeting even with his dad knowing. At the meeting there was zero dirt and even Veselnitskaya said she thought she was there for a totally different reason, and so the meeting lasted a few minutes. In the end it was all a scam, and it would be interesting who was all behind the scam, but even if it was real and she gave Trump Jr some good dirt tell me where is the crime?

How can this even be remotely at the level of wrong compared to a faked dossier that was created by foreign actors with real money exchanging hands from Hillary/DNC that led to warrants etc...

I just need to say come on people...

edit on 4-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Really? You think so do you?
Name just one person associated with Hillary who was indicted or arrested for any crime.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Please... they have not spent the past two years on what he claims is a witch hunt.
You can keep pretending that its all a game but I can assure you it is not.
These guys do not play games.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Also, Democrats/Liberal Media are catching hell from the public for supporting Illegal Drugs entering the U.S. from Mexico,

Supporting? Are you out of your mind? Just stop. This is horse schitte.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Please... they have not spent the past two years on what he claims is a witch hunt.
You can keep pretending that its all a game but I can assure you it is not.
These guys do not play games.

So, you will accept any outcome? I will.... Seems to be wrapping up soon.

BTW I suggest you stick to the OP's point...that is what this is all about...

edit on 4-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

revelation ?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No it has't. You are deluding yourself if you believe so.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
More b/s?
I think I'll just ignore you from now on. There are others I never respond to and dont even read their posts or threads. You are joining them.
Bye....

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Who cares? Trump is still a NeoCon.
edit on 4-2-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

More b/s?
I think I'll just ignore you from now on. There are others I never respond to and dont even read their posts or threads. You are joining them.
Bye....

That is convenient.
That way you avoid owning your posts, right?
Lie away wichiepoo, pretend like no one else notices.
The do.
They don't believe you either.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Seconded

The user mentioned is a blatant left wing troll.

I try not to stoop to that level.

I have the distinction of being among the ignored. Because I merely demanded Silly back up her increasingly bizarre and debunked claims with hard evidence

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

revelation ?

Yes, as in revealed, discovered, found out, exposed. Got it?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

As I already pointed out, there were what 6 people, close to the president, in that meeting, and you don't think Trump knew about it? When were you born, yesterday? Sorry for being sarcastic, but seriously? Trump knew.

Yet the meeting "contents" were proven to be all bull🤫it

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

So may assumptions in this post, it's hard to even address. But at least you began the post by saying you would wait for the report to see if something you don't want to be true, is true and then your assumptions began. We will see.

I said in the past, I named people who would be indicted, and I was right, sooo…...

yeah after they were indicted 😀

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Who cares? Trump is still a NeoCon.

Yeah, that's why all the Never Trumpers are neocons like Bill Kristol.

That the National Review, a neocon rag, went out of business criticizing Trump from NOT being a neocon.
edit on 4 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Jr didn't remember who he called. I do not remember calls I make to people. If he would have said he called his father when he didn't, he would be in trouble for lying to these people. If you get asked under oath about something, tell the truth and just say you do not know, you do not remember for sure what happened. Why would he remember every call to everyone, I sure the hell don't.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Oh well there you go. Innocent of everything... Sure
what a JOKE!

I'm amazed by you.

Your blind loyalty to the The Narrative is incredible.

Blind loyalty implies possible intelligence.
It’s just the everyday, run of the mill Liberal mental illness.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join