It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Losers at CNN are Wrong Again - No Donald Trump SR-JR Colluding with Russia.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It appears we are all blind to the narrative.

We believe what we want to believe and seek the narrative that complements that belief.

One day CNN triggers us and the next they agree with our preconceived thoughts.

This dance goes on and on and unfortunately some very thoughtful and intelligent posters buy into it.

Love, love so many posters on ATS but we are very vulnerable to all the MSM lies.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: carewemust

Here is the thing, Jr said he did not remember who he called. I will wait for the Muller report, to see what he found. Either way Jr, Colluded. He will be indicted before this is over. I am also certain, even if Jr, did not call his dad (and yes, I still think there is a chance he did) Trump certainly knew about the meeting. There were too many people close to the President in that meeting, for me to believe for one second, he did not know about it.

You didnt read the OP post , nor the article did you ?

(CNN) Senate investigators have obtained new information showing Donald Trump Jr.'s mysterious phone calls ahead of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting were not with his father, three sources with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

Dang , I wish some folks could and would read with comprehension.
They already KNOW who was on the phone with Don Jr.
Both times.
I bolded it , in what may be a vain attempt , to open your eyes

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: shooterbrody

As I already pointed out, there were what 6 people, close to the president, in that meeting, and you don't think Trump knew about it? When were you born, yesterday? Sorry for being sarcastic, but seriously? Trump knew.

Please present any evidence, other than your opinion, of such.
I will wait...........

Here, let me explain it this way. Bill Clinton, Obama, Michelle Obama, Chelsie Clinton, Biden, all met with Russians at the Clinton Foundation, Hillary did no know. Would you believe that?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh well there you go. Innocent of everything... Sure
what a JOKE!

I'm amazed by you.

Your blind loyalty to the The Narrative is incredible.

There's more of that conservative projection at work.

The fact that you can look past all those secret meetings with Putin and not believe your lieing eyes...

Oh but, Benghazi! Fisa Courts! amiright?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2
What were the crimes they were indicted for and did it have anything to do with the scope of the investigation; collusion with a foreign government to sway the 2016 elections?

edit on 4-2-2019 by PurpleFox because: On mobile

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
What were the crimes they were indicted for and did it have anything to do with the scope of the investigation; collusion with a foreign government to sway the 2016 elections?

Every single person indicted was lying, about Russia! Why? Why Lie? There is no reason to lie if you have nothing to hide, now is there?
edit on 4-2-2019 by iplay1up2 because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: shooterbrody

As I already pointed out, there were what 6 people, close to the president, in that meeting, and you don't think Trump knew about it? When were you born, yesterday? Sorry for being sarcastic, but seriously? Trump knew.

Please present any evidence, other than your opinion, of such.
I will wait...........

Here, let me explain it this way. Bill Clinton, Obama, Michelle Obama, Chelsie Clinton, Biden, all met with Russians at the Clinton Foundation, Hillary did no know. Would you believe that?

so no evidence then ?
I am shocked.
Still waiting for something other than just your opinion, since the phone calls didn't go your way.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Secret meetings with Putin?

Where? When?

What does Benghazi have to do with this?

FISA courts being abused to for political hackery is certainly germane to the story. What's your problem with that narrative? Do you believe it to be false that the FBI misled the court?
edit on 4 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"and to thnik zthey arrezt me !! Me zthe crown prosecutor of russia !!"

Anna V. said Bob Mueller wouldn't take her testimony. She offered, but he kept saying Nyet.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

Here is the thing, Jr said he did not remember who he called. I will wait for the Muller report, to see what he found. Either way Jr, Colluded. He will be indicted before this is over. I am also certain, even if Jr, did not call his dad (and yes, I still think there is a chance he did) Trump certainly knew about the meeting. There were too many people close to the President in that meeting, for me to believe for one second, he did not know about it.

So may assumptions in this post, it's hard to even address. But at least you began the post by saying you would wait for the report to see if something you don't want to be true, is true and then your assumptions began. We will see.

I said in the past, I named people who would be indicted, and I was right, sooo…...

You're probably right, I mean if you have been right in the past, you are certain to be right in the future. If a report comes out that goes against what you want, refuse to believe it(even when cnn admits defeat), and defer to the mueller report. But as far as things that go along with what you want to happen state them with certainty. Sounds logical to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Im sure that they are.... LOL. where do you get this crap? Oh thats right you make it up because we all know you admit you dont read.

How could I soak in your wisdom if I didn't read?!

Are you a TDS sufferer, by chance?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

CNN is standing in a two year pile of bs. There is no way they can abandon it now. Just keep repeating it and hope there are still people dumb enough to believe it.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes I did, Like I said, I will wait for the Muller Report. Did you know that Russia is trying to discredit the Muller report. Where is your thread on that?

The Russian operatives unloaded on Mr Mueller through fake accounts on Facebook, Twitter and beyond, falsely claiming that the former FBI director was corrupt and the allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election were crackpot conspiracies. One post on Instagram – which emerged as an especially potent weapon in the Russian social media arsenal – claimed Mr Mueller had worked in the past with “radical Islamic groups.”

www.independent.co.uk... hment-a8688396.html
Russia, throws the alt right, a fake story, and it gets shared as fact, thousands upon thousands of times.

Evidence gathered by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, was obtained by Russians and leaked online in an attempt to discredit his inquiry into Moscow’s interference in US politics, prosecutors said on Wednesday.

www.theguardian.com...
Why does the President, and Russia want to discredit Muller so badly?

Clinton/Whitewater over 7 years and one indictment. Yet this is the Witch Hunt. Also What about Benghazi?
edit on 4-2-2019 by iplay1up2 because: added

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

CNN is standing in a two year pile of bs. There is no way they can abandon it now. Just keep repeating it and hope there are still people dumb enough to believe it.

Programming Note: CNN's Jake Tapper said on Friday: "The State of the Union address will not cover any new ground. If you have something to do on Tuesday evening, don't change your plans."

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I have never seen a pile of BS, with over 200 criminal counts. Have you?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Its not what I "want to believe". "if its what you say I love it." Why the adoption letter to cover the Tower meeting up? Seriously answer that.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You think Mueller will charge anyone with a crime that occurred prior to his appointment to the SC position?
You know something OTHER than process crimes?
Something perhaps that he was tasked to investigate?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Womp womp

But instead of rubbing it in, would it really hurt to give the lefties a chance to distance themselves from these nut jobs?

Is it fair to punish/ostracize those who genuinely believed they were (in a very deluded way) helping their country?

The politicians must be held criminally accountable, but in my humble opinion there is always room for folks changing their minds or seeing it a different way. Many made a mistake but I blame big MSM interests (like CNN/MSNBC) who's ratings were entirely based on the anti-Trump stuff

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

There's nothing to "look past"

"Secret" meetings aren't a crime. Most folks have them all the time. All fraternal organizations do the same.

Step into the light whargoul. Focus your energy/efforts on more productive endeavors.

Come on buddy don't let the MSM tell you what to be outraged over. I know, that isn't exclusive to the left either...
edit on 2/4/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Lefties, I know you love this country and are just as patriotic as the rest of us. Now show us true patriotism by doing what is best for your country and admitting that a lot of this stuff appears to be hype/made up at least where Trump is concerned.

I'll concede, Mueller seems to have nabbed some medium-level players on some procedural crimes and even several crimes involving moral turpitude (lying, fraud, perjury, etc). But this doesn't include the President or his family, no matter how well such a scenario would've likely worked out for the left.

And while we're on that subject, we need to leave the poor Governor/Lt. Gov.'s Northam/Fairfax alone. These are real people behind those titles, and nobody deserves to have their lives ruined over allegations or some non-crime that happened 35 years ago. Give 'em a break, two politician state executives don't mysteriously start taking flak the second a drop of blood hits the water. This is another Al Franken hit job. The hit jobs have got to end

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join