It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Losers at CNN are Wrong Again - No Donald Trump SR-JR Colluding with Russia.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
February 4, 2019

In May of 2018, CNN's paid "experts" were frothing at the mouth for 3 straight days, over "mysterious phone calls" between Donald Trump, Jr., and someone with a Blocked Identity. WOAH!!

Excerpted from 5.18.2018: www.cnn.com...

(CNN) - One of the biggest lingering questions following Wednesday's release of thousands pages of documents related to the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting is three phone calls Donald Trump Jr. placed to blocked telephone numbers before and after the meeting.

Trump Jr.'s calls to blocked numbers — one of which occurred between phone calls with Emin Agalarov, the pop star son of Russian oligarch Aras Agalarov — have raised questions about who President Donald Trump's eldest son spoke to. Democrats have suggested Trump Jr.'s calls could have been to his father, but Trump Jr. said he did not know.

"So you don't know whether or not this might have been your father?" congressional investigators asked Trump Jr. during his interview, according to the transcript of the interview released by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

"I don't," Trump Jr. responded.

"There is a lot that needs to be explained, the contradictions and evasions!", Sen. Richard Blumenthal, a Connecticut Democrat, said Wednesday.

Fast forward to today. The Liberal Media is sheepishly/reluctantly admitting that yet another "Now We've Got Him!!" moment of elation, was nothing more than wishful thinking...another defeat.

(CNN) Senate investigators have obtained new information showing Donald Trump Jr.'s mysterious phone calls ahead of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting were not with his father, three sources with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

Records provided to the Senate Intelligence Committee show the calls were between Trump Jr. and two of his business associates, the sources said, and contradict Democrats' long-held suspicions that the blocked number was from then-candidate Donald Trump.
More at: www.cnn.com...

Democrats and 90% of the U.S. news media are becoming more bummed-out, frustrated, and desperate with each passing week.

They can't find impeach-worthy dirt on President Trump. Bob Mueller's two year witch-hunt hasn't come up with anything to impeach/indict him.

They have no power in the U.S. Senate, or the White House. And very little power in the Supreme Court, which is about to tilt even more Conservative, due to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's (likely) illness-induced departure.

Also, Democrats/Liberal Media are catching hell from the public for supporting Illegal Drugs entering the U.S. from Mexico, Illegal Alien crime against Americans, and Murdering our innocent sweet children at any time, before they exit Mom's birth canal.

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
CNN Hosts are Devastated, following the revelation that Don Jr. didn't talk to Dad after his meeting with Russians in Trump Tower.

Article with Video: truepundit.com...

edit on 2/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
"and to thnik zthey arrezt me !! Me zthe crown prosecutor of russia !!"

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Anyone who considers CNN a reliable news source is too far gone to be reasoned with.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh well there you go. Innocent of everything... Sure
what a JOKE!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Im sure that they are.... LOL. where do you get this crap? Oh thats right you make it up because we all know you admit you dont read.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh well there you go. Innocent of everything... Sure
what a JOKE!

I'm amazed by you.

Your blind loyalty to the The Narrative is incredible.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No
Just lies.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Memeworthy even.

Like a charade.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Its not blind loyalty to anything.

The truth is the truth. I cant help you people who think the daily caller knows and reports more truth than any mainstream media outlet. Give me a break...
They're not getting scoops on stories... They make everything up.
You want to believe that trump is a good guy with all the best intentions but you are being lied to and being fooled. Thats on you not me.
I am dedicated to the truth. You are dedicated to a lie.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Every narrative you've followed has fallen apart.

Dedication to the truth? Maybe in an effed up parallel universe.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh boy,
really,
really......
I am stunned you would make this proclamation.
This was easily disproved just last week.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Here is the thing, Jr said he did not remember who he called. I will wait for the Muller report, to see what he found. Either way Jr, Colluded. He will be indicted before this is over. I am also certain, even if Jr, did not call his dad (and yes, I still think there is a chance he did) Trump certainly knew about the meeting. There were too many people close to the President in that meeting, for me to believe for one second, he did not know about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Here is the thing, Jr said he did not remember who he called. I will wait for the Muller report, to see what he found. Either way Jr, Colluded. He will be indicted before this is over. I am also certain, even if Jr, did not call his dad (and yes, I still think there is a chance he did) Trump certainly knew about the meeting. There were too many people close to the President in that meeting, for me to believe for one second, he did not know about it.

These seem like reasonable assumptions.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Records provided to the Senate Intelligence Committee show the calls were between Trump Jr. and two of his business associates, the sources said, and contradict Democrats' long-held suspicions that the blocked number was from then-candidate Donald Trump.

When CNN is reporting this you know it is over.
Funny to see the hangers on get run over.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Its not blind loyalty to anything.

The truth is the truth. I cant help you people who think the daily caller knows and reports more truth than any mainstream media outlet. Give me a break...
They're not getting scoops on stories... They make everything up.
You want to believe that trump is a good guy with all the best intentions but you are being lied to and being fooled. Thats on you not me.

If we had an award for funniest post of the year, this would be the winner hands down. Even better than the madam president thread. Congratulations, I know there is lots of time left in the year but I think you have set the bar too high, for anyone else to eclipse. i won't even go into the most ironic post, as I doubt you can win both, though you would have my vote on that as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

As I already pointed out, there were what 6 people, close to the president, in that meeting, and you don't think Trump knew about it? When were you born, yesterday? Sorry for being sarcastic, but seriously? Trump knew.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So may assumptions in this post, it's hard to even address. But at least you began the post by saying you would wait for the report to see if something you don't want to be true, is true and then your assumptions began. We will see.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

As I already pointed out, there were what 6 people, close to the president, in that meeting, and you don't think Trump knew about it? When were you born, yesterday? Sorry for being sarcastic, but seriously? Trump knew.

Please present any evidence, other than your opinion, of such.
I will wait...........

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

So may assumptions in this post, it's hard to even address. But at least you began the post by saying you would wait for the report to see if something you don't want to be true, is true and then your assumptions began. We will see.

I said in the past, I named people who would be indicted, and I was right, sooo…...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join