It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Tell Trump - Let Child Traffickers Into USA and We Might Fund Your Wall.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Only American citizens are legally free to cross the border into THEIR country!

What you said is complete nonsense, per usual.

Many people live in mexico and cross over into the usa for work and school. People can cross the border from both sides for vacation and visits.

It is true that if you are being persecuted in another country then it is legal to come to america and claim asylum and you can legally cross anywhere you want as long as you directly report to authorities.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

First off are you aware that it is legal to claim asylum with someone underage that you are not kin to?

A child cannot willingly cross with someone not either a parent, legal guardian, or with the parents' permission. A child is too young to give informed consent. So if the child is crossing a border with someone not kin to them, and the parents cannot be reached, they are being kidnapped. Willingly on the part of the child does not matter. Asylum requests do not matter.

Crossing the border without permission from the government to do so is also a crime, and claiming asylum does not change that fact. Asylum is a defense to the crime committed, not an abandonment of the law.

That's the law, hoss. Don't like it? Change it.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

First off are you aware that it is legal to claim asylum with someone underage that you are not kin to?

A child cannot willingly cross with someone not either a parent, legal guardian, or with the parents' permission. A child is too young to give informed consent. So if the child is crossing a border with someone not kin to them, and the parents cannot be reached, they are being kidnapped. Willingly on the part of the child does not matter. Asylum requests do not matter.

Crossing the border without permission from the government to do so is also a crime, and claiming asylum does not change that fact. Asylum is a defense to the crime committed, not an abandonment of the law.

That's the law, hoss. Don't like it? Change it.

TheRedneck

Well HOSS you have an ill informed opinion of the law. Hoss you have issues not with me but with your ability to interpret the law. Hoss i recommend you study up before pasting nonsense that make you look as though you are posting lies and deception tactics designed to trick the average weak mind susceptible to dribble coming from you HOSS.

Good Luck in your studies

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust
Democrat’s green new deal will cost 7 trillion and they whine about 5 billion.

Perhaps the democrats would be happier if Trump pays for his wall the same way Obama tried to pay for Obamacare? Just simply charge an ever increasing fee at tax time from those who do not want a wall?

Edit add: call it the Mandated Sanctuary City tax.

Hehe...you forgot to add ""

Brilliant post!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“All immigration enforcement must end for any adult crossing the border with a child”

Democrats are astoundingly THICK!
Their supporters are just as THICK!

What a moronic, unbelievably STUPID clause. I’d love to hear the libtarded excuse as to why that clause is added.
Have to wait till cnn gives our less-intelligent members their talking points though.

And the ‘left’wonder why they’re the fastest shrinking minority on the planet today.

I'll tell you why. They have made a gigantic fuss about separating kids from their parents on the border. They know the only practical thing to do when detaining people with children at the border is to detain them separately - because MOST of the children are not coming with their parents - like 80%.

This provision solves two things for them - one they get to say they stopped the separation of children - and secondly it gives illegals a very convenient loop hole to still immigrate illegally just bring any kid and you are in like flynn.

Most lefties will actually think this is great - because they have been programmed children separation is one of the most evil things being done at the border. They do not realize 80% of the kids are being used as tools - nor do they want to hear it, they want to feel like good people.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Well HOSS you have an ill informed opinion of the law.

Interesting...

You really think I'm ill-informed? You've been contributing to Global Warming for what? three pages now? spewing enough hot air to raise the average climate temperature by at least 10 degrees C. Every Amber Alert since the program started has been over an abduction of a minor by someone not their parent or legal guardian. It is strictly illegal to take any child one does not have legal guardianship of across a border... and that applies to state borders as well as national borders. It's called "kidnapping." It's illegal.

And as for the term "hoss" (properly "haus" but I used the colloquial spelling), it means "friend" in Spanish. That big state next to Mexico? The one we call "Texas"? The original name was "Te Haus"... "the friend." So I'm glad you consider me a friend.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I aint mexican and neither are you.....I do not appreciate the name calling or the fact that you come in here and type lies.

I get the feeling that you are the kind of person that does not let a pesky little thing like law get in the way of a policy.

You are basically saying it is illegal to travel with someone you are not related too. That is a pretty sad state on mind you are in with such thought that every person with a kid wants to harm them.

It is downright pathetic to try to equate our amber alert system with the border wall.

Surely you do not believe that snatchin up kids is a good thing to do cause you just tried to mention amber alert system so what on earth makes you think it is ok for a government to snatch up kids and deem people they do not even know as unfit?

I guess that is ok with you cause you love the don and guns......................

We gotta lock up these freakin kids cause they are doper rapist.

Lets figure out a way corporations can profit from these doper racist kids.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust
Democrat’s green new deal will cost 7 trillion and they whine about 5 billion.

Perhaps the democrats would be happier if Trump pays for his wall the same way Obama tried to pay for Obamacare? Just simply charge an ever increasing fee at tax time from those who do not want a wall?

Edit add: call it the Mandated Sanctuary City tax.

EDIT: Not sure what happened, but that was supposed to say:

Hehe...you forgot to add "drops mic" Brilliant post!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is important to know the age of consent in mexico and other countries is not the same as the usa in all cases. Often i like to think about the ole wild west and how migrations took place and how many of us here today stem from cases of what we today call children but then they would often possess early in life what some of us never achieve until late in life. Even in my own youth i found that i matured much faster than those around myself yet today many of the things i found myself doing would get certain companies and individuals put behind bars.

People do a disservice to humanity when they lump together all cases and label them this or that. Imagine yourself being in a third world country and being on the run from a system of corruption and ask yourself what you would do to seek a better life.

I have read this three times now, still having trouble with it.

Are you saying that sex trafficking is acceptable because someone wants a better life or that somehow the victim puts themself in this position hoping to get asylum?

What are you saying?

(I don't even want to get into the "implication" of what you did in your youth).

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I aint mexican and neither are you.....I do not appreciate the name calling or the fact that you come in here and type lies.

Not lies. Everything I have posted is the truth.

And no, I'm not Mexican. I don't have to be to use a word from the Spanish language that has been adopted into English. We have words like that from all over the world (which is one reason the English language is so difficult to learn).

I get the feeling that you are the kind of person that does not let a pesky little thing like law get in the way of a policy.

Just because I know something about the law, it does not follow that I ignore it.

You are basically saying it is illegal to travel with someone you are not related too. That is a pretty sad state on mind you are in with such thought that every person with a kid wants to harm them.

With a minor they are not legal guardian of, or whom they do not have express permission of the legal guardian, yes, it is. Heck, even schools have to have written permission to take children on field trips.

It is downright pathetic to try to equate our amber alert system with the border wall.

But not pathetic to allow people from other countries to kidnap children with impunity, I assume.

The comparison is quite valid.

Surely you do not believe that snatchin up kids is a good thing to do cause you just tried to mention amber alert system so what on earth makes you think it is ok for a government to snatch up kids and deem people they do not even know as unfit?

We get people entering with children not their own all the time. It's not an uncommon occurrence. I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect someone who crosses the border illegally with a child to show some proof they are actually the child's parent. I think it is completely ridiculous and tacit support of human trafficking to make an assumption that they are the child's parents without any evidence to back that up.

I guess that is ok with you cause you love the don and guns......................

Cute.

I have already stated many times that I don't particularly like Trump. But he's at least not supporting human trafficking, and that's a good thing. As for the guns... get a clue. No, I will not give up Constitutional rights to a tool I need to survive just cause some poor snowflake is skeered of it.

We gotta lock up these freakin kids cause they are doper rapist.

Lets figure out a way corporations can profit from these doper racist kids.

If I understood what you were talking about, I might be able to respond. It sounds like you are just throwing out insults to see which ones stick. Did I hurt your wittle bitty feelings? Awww... I'm sowwy...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Pretty sad to come on here and call me names and then try to cover your tracks all while you post incorrect assumptions about the law.

I think you and i are both above these petty debates. I see you are now beginning to see that just because someone shows up at the border with a minor does not mean it is illegal nor does it mean that there is abuse happening.

I feel we both would stomp all over someone who is sexing up a kid. That is not what is happening in all cases and in all the decades past at the border there have been officials that looked out for that type of relationship and separated such. The difference is that now we have an admin that looks at everyone at the border with a child and labels them as people sexing up children.

Same with you just labeling everyone traffickers if they give a ride to someone going to the border. That is bs when we over generalize and it makes us no better than a certain group that goes around claiming all white men are bad. Yes there are certain folks out there actually buying and selling folks but when we lump them in with people that are just being paid to take someone through the desert again we are setting up ourselves to become something we currently despise.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I see you are now beginning to see that just because someone shows up at the border with a minor does not mean it is illegal nor does it mean that there is abuse happening.

No, I am not. My position has not changed, nor has the law. Anyone showing up at the border with a child who is not their's is kidnapping, by definition. I have not said every person who show up with a kid is kidnapping them, nor have I said every person who show up with a kid is abusing them. Kidnapping can happen with or without abuse, and it is completely possible for a legal parent to abuse a child without kidnapping them. That is a false equivalency.

YOU were the one who implemented the original conditions of our exchange: a child not kin to them. It is disingenuous to try and back off that assumption at this stage.

I feel we both would stomp all over someone who is sexing up a kid. That is not what is happening in all cases and in all the decades past at the border there have been officials that looked out for that type of relationship and separated such. The difference is that now we have an admin that looks at everyone at the border with a child and labels them as people sexing up children.

I know I would do so. But there has been no change in policy regarding accompanied children with this administration. The only changes that have prompted the concern are the sheer number of people now showing up with children, and recent judicial rulings by Federal judges that limit the administration's ability to separate those who are likely kidnappers/traffickers. Neither of those are policies of the present administration.

The result has been that it is likely a great number of traffickers are getting through, as reported by CBP and ICE.

Same with you just labeling everyone traffickers if they give a ride to someone going to the border.

I do not label everyone as such; I state (correctly) that human trafficking occurs and our present policies make it very difficult to catch those who are doing so. If a green car is involved in a bank robbery, the police will look for and probably pull over green cars in the vicinity. That does not mean everyone driving a green car is a bank robber. It means that someone doing so is such, and therefore law enforcement will concentrate on the characteristics that increase the likelihood of catching the criminals.

We know human traffickers cross the border. We know many of these human traffickers are using children to take advantage of US policy that makes prosecution difficult. Therefore it makes sense to screen everyone caught with a child at the border to determine if they are trafficking. That is not a declaration that everyone is, and that assumption that it is, is one reason you are so wrong on so many issues.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

yes you most certainly changed your position. Perhaps reread the post i responded to. It is lawful for people to travel into the usa with children they are not kin to. Deal with it.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Yeah, you just keep right on believing that.

A wise man once said something about arguing with er... difficult people... I won't repeat it, but I'm sure most readers will get the reference as it is quite popular around these parts.

Have a nice day.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It is not so much that i believe in the law......I just know what it says about coming to america.

Every president other than the current nationalist has allowed people to claim asylum and not be kin. They have always simply had experts question them to determine if anything illegal was happening then they would send them on their way. A very small percentage were ever separated and that was always due to immediate danger to a child.

You are supporting a nationalist that wants the military in charge and all sense of humanity to be removed.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It is lawful for people to travel into the usa with children they are not kin to. Deal with it.

Unless of course, they cross the border illegally 🤣🚬

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It is lawful for people to travel into the usa with children they are not kin to. Deal with it.

Unless of course, they cross the border illegally 🤣🚬

Yes...as in not claiming asylum after immediately reporting to authorities.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You continue to act as though it were legal to cross the border without government vetting. It is not. First offense is a misdemeanor; subsequent offenses are felonies. Asylum is a defense to the charge of crossing the border illegally, just like self defense is a defense to murder. If someone kills another person in self-defense, it is still illegal to kill someone, but if that person can prove self-defense, the crime is committed under special circumstances that prevent the offender from being prosecuted.

Likewise, qualifying for asylum is a defense to illegal border crossing. It does not make the border crossing legal, but it is a special circumstance that prevents prosecution. Claiming asylum does not do that; it only means their claim of asylum goes to a judge so they have a chance to prove it. If they cannot prove they qualify for asylum, they are subject to the penalties of illegal border crossing.

Of course, I'm arguing with a brick wall here, I know, so go ahead and show your intentional ignorance one more time...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Exactly right. You've broken a U.S. law the moment you touch American soil, without prior approval. Great way to show how good of a citizen you will be!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You continue to act as though it were legal to cross the border without government vetting.

Nice way to move the goal post.

It is 100% legal for someone being persecuted to step foot anywhere in the usa and then report to authorities and claim asylum.

You need to accept that fact and then you can begin to understand why people are coming in "caravans" and claiming asylum without being prosecuted.

If it were not legal to do so then we could really enforce the border in a more serious manner.

I will pray for you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join