It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Tell Trump - Let Child Traffickers Into USA and We Might Fund Your Wall.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

First off are you aware that it is legal to claim asylum with someone underage that you are not kin to?

No, it's not! Kidnapping is illegal, even if you are claiming asylum while committing it.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You could have saved a lot of time of you had originally said that it doesn't matter what data is brought, you won't believe it and will only deflect onto other topics.

You're not even good at it.

Nice cop out

I suppose truth and facts hurt agendas

I personally would suggest that people use a bit of empathy and put yourself in their shoes before rendering such judgement.

eta it seems that makeup is starting to run....
edit on 11-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

First off are you aware that it is legal to claim asylum with someone underage that you are not kin to?

No, it's not! Kidnapping is illegal, even if you are claiming asylum while committing it.

TheRedneck

My goodness gracious that is the biggest turd of a post i have seen on this site yet!

Yes if you kidnap a child and try to cross the border then you are committing a crime. If you are traveling with a child willingly and cross the border then you are not committing a crime if you claim asylum.

Only recently has the usa not acknowledged the difference i just laid out.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Only recently has the usa not acknowledged the difference i just laid out.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to back that up would you?

Don't worry, I won't immediately dismiss it or deflect onto something else. I'll actually read whatever link you provide and see if the information can be corroborated.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It makes me wonder if you are banned from google or current events all together. I will give you some time to get up to speed on current procedures vs former procedures and get back to me. It would be one thing if i were touting some secret knowledge but the info i am speaking of is common knowledge passed along through the media via internet television and radio. I listen to the radio much.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

It makes me wonder if you are banned from google or current events all together. I will give you some time to get up to speed on current procedures vs former procedures and get back to me. It would be one thing if i were touting some secret knowledge but the info i am speaking of is common knowledge passed along through the media via internet television and radio. I listen to the radio much.

Just add a link and stop with your b.s.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Most of what he does is spin and deflect, especially when being called on said shenanigans.

I didn't really expect anything else but I figure I'd give him a shot.

I'll put my post history up against his any day of the week.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Muninn

Most of what he does is spin and deflect, especially when being called on said shenanigans.

I didn't really expect anything else but I figure I'd give him a shot.

I'll put my post history up against his any day of the week.

He does this in every thread, his trollfu is the weakest I've seen.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It is important to know the age of consent in mexico and other countries is not the same as the usa in all cases. Often i like to think about the ole wild west and how migrations took place and how many of us here today stem from cases of what we today call children but then they would often possess early in life what some of us never achieve until late in life. Even in my own youth i found that i matured much faster than those around myself yet today many of the things i found myself doing would get certain companies and individuals put behind bars.

People do a disservice to humanity when they lump together all cases and label them this or that. Imagine yourself being in a third world country and being on the run from a system of corruption and ask yourself what you would do to seek a better life.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It is important to know the age of consent in mexico and other countries is not the same as the usa in all cases. Often i like to think about the ole wild west and how migrations took place and how many of us here today stem from cases of what we today call children but then they would often possess early in life what some of us never achieve until late in life. Even in my own youth i found that i matured much faster than those around myself yet today many of the things i found myself doing would get certain companies and individuals put behind bars.

People do a disservice to humanity when they lump together all cases and label them this or that. Imagine yourself being in a third world country and being on the run from a system of corruption and ask yourself what you would do to seek a better life.

More word salad, yawn.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Economic reasons do not extend to asylum seekers. 90% of ppl coming here are legally not asylum seekers.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Just add a link and stop with your b.s.

A link to what exactly. I am speaking in general terms of the immigration policies that have taken on many changes over the last 3 or 4 years. I am not sure if there is any such link that covers all the information that people speak of in general terms everyday cause they were actually paying attention.

It is common knowledge that the only kids detained during previous admins were ones travelling alone and those accompanied by an adult but were found to be in immediate danger. During potus admin we have seen changes to detain every child crossing the border regardless of immediate danger concerns.

Hemhaw all you want but that is what is happening.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Every single person crossing our borders should be checked and vetted, regardless of age, race, etc.

Ever heard of Ellis Island? Millions of immigrants did it legally. Read a history book.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Economic reasons do not extend to asylum seekers. 90% of ppl coming here are legally not asylum seekers.

If i were a dickhead i would tell you to provide a link...

Persecution can take on many forms and economic reasons could be one of them. It is really up to a border patrol agent and a judge to decide the cases. We need more judges and perhaps a better quicker system to obtain work visas.

edit on 11-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Every single person crossing our borders should be checked and vetted, regardless of age, race, etc.

Ever heard of Ellis Island? Millions of immigrants did it legally. Read a history book.

Which book do you recommend?

I surely hope you are not asserting that i disagree with your statement of checking folks at the border.

Let us be clear on the current procedures taking place. Since the legal ports have been slowed so much people are legally free to take their chances crossing the border in areas that are not ports and after doing so in order for the crossing and asylum claim to be legal they have to immediately seek out officials and surrender themselves to the officials and anyone who does not follow this procedure is breaking the law and should be held accountable.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Lol so asking for a link to back up a claim is being a dickhead.

Even your sideways attempts at name calling are weaksauce.

In case you were unaware, that's how this works. You make a claim you better be able to back it up.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Only American citizens are legally free to cross the border into THEIR country!

What you said is complete nonsense, per usual.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, no. Pass. Just declare a national emergency and get it built. Anyone else suggesting the exact same thing in 2015 would have gotten a wall. It's time to set an example and shove the childish progressive games off the table. Let them play *Thin Ice at the kiddie table.

*for all you Millennials out there, Thin Ice was a game from the 80's and 90's designed for children and you had to place as many wet marbles as you could on a tissue without breaking through.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Lol so asking for a link to back up a claim is being a dickhead.

Even your sideways attempts at name calling are weaksauce.

In case you were unaware, that's how this works. You make a claim you better be able to back it up.

What i said is that if i were asking for a link i would be a dickhead. I said nothing about you or anyone else. I do not think you are a dickhead but i think you inferred way too much.

Now understand clearly that there has to be some level of accepted understanding as to what new information is. No every claim does not have to be accompanied by a link and if that were the case then you just forgot to link several things in your post.

I am not putting forth any newly accepted material here and there is some level of understanding of the basic facts of immigration that one is expected to know before talking as an adult on the matter.

If a person does not even know the basics then it is not up to me to educate them. However i totally agree that if i bring something new to the table then i have to back it up.

I am doing nothing except speaking facts to someone who is coming off as being uninformed on basics of immigration policies and procedures.

"let child traffickers in" Even that title is very misinformed in that anyone who travels with or provides transportation for a child is not a law breaker. It is as if we should lock up bus drivers and pilots... The hyperbole on the issue is strong and it takes a clear mind to wade through the political mud.

common knowledge does not need a link

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“All immigration enforcement must end for any adult crossing the border with a child”

Democrats are astoundingly THICK!
Their supporters are just as THICK!

What a moronic, unbelievably STUPID clause. I’d love to hear the libtarded excuse as to why that clause is added.
Have to wait till cnn gives our less-intelligent members their talking points though.

And the ‘left’wonder why they’re the fastest shrinking minority on the planet today.

Well, oddly enough they're always told that Republicans and Independents are the ones shrinking. They have no clue how small their support is getting all over the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join