It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Tell Trump - Let Child Traffickers Into USA and We Might Fund Your Wall.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

So, you run with what theconservativetreehouse says. Good plan.

Conservative Treehouse was reporting what Senator Lindsey Graham said this morning. Most news outlets primarily report what someone else says. It's up to each reader/viewer/listener to believe, or not to believe.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Democrat’s green new deal will cost 7 trillion and they whine about 5 billion.

I hear that governor Cuomo is looking at ways to merge Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's congressional district into another one. Thereby forcing her out of a job. Democrats are starting to panic because she's so radical, dumb, and media hungry.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, February 10, 2019

This morning, Democrats said they wouldn't negotiate the 2019 budget further, unless the deal included illegal-alien criminals being released from detention centers!

theconservativetreehouse.com...

The negotiations came to an abrupt halt, with no plans to resume.

Rabies running rampant as Democrats flood out of the mental wards 😎

There is so much upheaval building in the Dim party, they're losing the ability to think...at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That is an excellent summation of how screwed-up our border policies are, TheRedneck. Thank-you sir!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Conservative Treehouse was reporting what Senator Lindsey Graham said this morning.

I don't see a direct quote.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This morning, Democrats said they wouldn't negotiate the 2019 budget further, unless the deal included illegal-alien criminals being released from detention centers!

There is so much upheaval building in the Dim party, they're losing the ability to think...at all.

Legionnaires of the Lobotomy 😎

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

It is a proven fact,
and I do not "feel good" about it
at all.

Neither will you.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Conservative Treehouse was reporting what Senator Lindsey Graham said this morning.

I don't see a direct quote.

Here's a transcript of that part of the interview with Senator Graham (interview was on FOX news; I dunno the anchor's name so I just put "presenter"):

---------------

PRESENTER: ... Senator Lindsey Graham, and Senator I want to reiterate that we just broke news on this program that-- top of the show that the Democrats are now saying that--saying that border wall funding in exchange for money for a wall must include limits on the number of ICE detention beds -- you don't think the president will sign such a bill?

SEN. GRAHAM: Oh no, he can't sign such a bill, and I don't know if that's 100% accurate but I think that's the impasse we have. They're willing to give the president a little more money for the wall, but in return they wanna limit the number of bed spaces available to house violent criminals.

This goes back to AOC's belief that ICE should be abolished. So, the bottom line is how can you get money for a wall and at the same time limit bed spaces for violent offenders, and say you've solved the immigration problem? You're actually incentivizing more illegal immigration by reducing the bed space and it undercuts any money you would get for a wall.

He can't sign that bill. If that's the friction point, then we'll have a continuing resolution and we'll just keep talking.

PRESENTER: Continuing resolution past February 15th-- this is just extraordinary. We've got more on this and we'll be following it throughout the whole show but I've gotta get your take on William Barr. When are you expecting the new attorney general to be in place?

--------------

This video interview was embedded in the CT article; the rest of it is about the incoming AG so not relevant to this discussion.
edit on 11-2-2019 by riiver because: (no reason given)

And just to ward off any flames due to the "violent criminals" verbiage: I did not say any of this. I just transcribed it. Take it up with Sen. Graham.

...and one last edit to say: Phage, the last comment was NOT aimed at you, it was just a general disclaimer. No offense to you intended.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Thank-you for transcribing the relevant portion (for this thread) of Lindsay Graham's interview to printed words. MARVELOUS JOB! ATS Member Phage might be hard of hearing.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Legionnaires of the Lobotomy 😎

Xuenchen, maybe you could start a Mud-Pit thread, and ask for help in listing the unprecedented number of negative actions, forces, obstacles, threats, and self-inflicted harm that's engulfing the Democratic party at this point? I've started enough for one weekend.
edit on 2/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You are most welcome.

In Phage's defense, it wasn't actually quoted in the article anywhere but was instead an embedded video stuck right in the middle of the article. Easy to pass over, honestly. Especially if, like me, you're a bigger fan of reading articles than watching videos.

I think I'm going to do this with more videos in future, though. It kills 2 birds with 1 stone; people who can't watch or don't like vids can get the gist of what was (or wasn't) said, and I get to practice transcribing. Win/win

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

You're very good right now with transcribing. But, if you feel you can get even better, more power to ya, riiver.

Truthfully, I only watch a few "recommended" videos in these threads, on Twitter, etc.. I more or less trust the poster to give a correct summary, or relate the important points made by said video.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I don't watch very many either. But some, like this, I just have to watch and see for myself. And in political interviews, sometimes putting it down in black and white highlights things that might get passed over otherwise.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Democrat’s green new deal will cost 7 trillion and they whine about 5 billion.

Perhaps the democrats would be happier if Trump pays for his wall the same way Obama tried to pay for Obamacare? Just simply charge an ever increasing fee at tax time from those who do not want a wall?

edit on 2 11 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: call it the Mandated Sanctuary City tax.
edit on 2 11 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Monday, February 11, 2019

*REMINDER*

Big Trump Rally in Texas, at the US-MEX border this evening.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

“I want to be very clear here, of the 12,000 [unaccompanied children] that are currently housed within [Health and Human Services] facilities … 10,000 of those kids were sent here without a parent, without a legal guardian, in the hands of smugglers, in the hands of traffickers,” she said. “Some of them are raped, they’re abused; many of them come, they’re already recruited into a gang, because that was the only way they could survive the travel.”

National Security Forum Explores Tactics & Terror

And

Mexico is both a high source and destination country for sex trafficked persons (Goldberg, Silverman, Engstrom, Bojorquez-Chapela, & Strathdee, 2013; Still, 2017; Tiano & Murphy-Aguilar, 2012) and is believed to be the largest source country when trafficking across international borders (Gozdziak & Collett, 2005; Loff & Sanghera, 2004) and when trafficking into the United States (Cicero-Dominguez, 2005; Protection Project, 2010). The U.S. Department of State (2005) estimated that 70% of all sex trafficked persons are trafficked from Mexico to the U.S., 50% of which are minors who are trafficked for prostitution. Statistics such as these offer some justification for the vast amount of research conducted on sex trafficking at the Mexican border.

Sex Trafficking at the U.S. Borders: Victim Characteristics -(direct .pdf link)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Are you aware that 40% of teenagers in the usa have been raped if we go by the standards in your post?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Are you aware you just attempted a deflection from the data you asked for?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There is a huge difference in data and hyperbole. People get paid big bucks to obfuscate such data that you seem to be buying into.

First off are you aware that it is legal to claim asylum with someone underage that you are not kin to?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You could have saved a lot of time of you had originally said that it doesn't matter what data is brought, you won't believe it and will only deflect onto other topics.

You're not even good at it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join