It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Tell Trump - Let Child Traffickers Into USA and We Might Fund Your Wall.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I just want to know why Democrats hate the American people so much. They appear to be fine killing legal American children, they don't care when criminals and criminal illegals harm or kill us, our families and our children, they refuse to meet with families destroyed by their rulings or lack-there-of, etc.

Democrats seem to go as far out of their way to destroy the American economy, tax the people to death and watch as American people die and do nothing. They view us as badly as livestock. They have acceptable collateral damage for American citizens with every little thing they want to pass as law. They even want to disarm us all so we can't protect ourselves.

At this stage...they should either be labeled as a Terrorist Organization of tried on treason.
edit on 5-2-2019 by QuittingHeaven because: Added thought

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Breakthestreak

“All immigration enforcement must end for any adult crossing the border with a child”

When i see statements like these by the liberals and their migration supporters i always wonder and ask.
I would be ok with that as long as the parent and child take an DNA testing to make sure the adult isn't lying about them being an parent to the child.

Because the criminal could be just using the kids as a scapegoat and that adult might not be the child's actual parent, or parents.

It amazes how liberals and their supporters of open border fail to see through that and are impacted by emotions.

I question how many liberals are actually for open borders, it seems ridiculous that millions of people support this idiocy.

The vast majority of liberals do not support open borders. It is nothing more than a boogie man created by the right to stir up emotions.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

“All immigration enforcement must end for any adult crossing the border with a child”

When i see statements like these by the liberals and their migration supporters i always wonder and ask.
I would be ok with that as long as the parent and child take an DNA testing to make sure the adult isn't lying about them being an parent to the child.

Because the criminal could be just using the kids as a scapegoat and that adult might not be the child's actual parent, or parents.

It amazes how liberals and their supporters of open border fail to see through that and are impacted by emotions.

I question how many liberals are actually for open borders, it seems ridiculous that millions of people support this idiocy.

The vast majority of liberals do not support open borders. It is nothing more than a boogie man created by the right to stir up emotions.

The problem is that there's a small, vocal, zealous faction that does. And small, vocal, zealous factions all too often end up being the factions that shape public policy, regardless of the will of the vast majority. We've seen it happen time and time again. We're seeing it happen now with a variety of other issues.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Is there any way that Trump supporters can stop making wild claims contrary to anything sensible that Democrats might propose? All it does is further divide the nation when Trumpists make claims like this, that Democrats will fund the wall in trade for child traffickers. That's patently absurd. No politician of any party would take such a position, and everyone should know that without having to filter out such drivel.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I wish people would stop saying the wall will cost a few billion. The wall was estimated to be 70 billion - the 5 to 6 billion is just the starting point. I imagine if they start funding it, they will continue to.. so it will cost a lot more than people are saying. Not accounting for maintenance on a 70 billion dollar wall.

And that's about 70 billion + more than Trump said America would have to pay. I assume I don't need to post the endless "And Mexico will pay for it!" comments by Trump. No, sorry.. I don't buy the "Well.. I didn't mean like, actually pay for it directly, I meant that they would pay for it, eventually.. some how!" crap spewed after Mexico was clearly not going to pay for it.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Democrat’s green new deal will cost 7 trillion and they whine about 5 billion.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I wish I did not have to mention that.
As the truth can be painfully hideous.

To truly help the poor during ones
lifetime here, it must be of Free Will,
free arms, and free legs.
Tithe from the heart.

Otherwise it is not only meaningless,
but ineffective.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

President Trump should just tell the bi-partisan team to remove wall funding from their discussions. He should then proceed to use his executive authority to continue building walls/barriers, without involving our dysfunctional Congress.

I dont like him trying to "strike a deal" any more than anyone else does.....but to have him do this by EO, would set a president we dont want to be done...Obama did it.....if Trump does it, then whats next? we dont want it that way.....it will not turn out in the long run like we want....Trump wont be POTUS forever........

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Democrat’s green new deal will cost 7 trillion and they whine about 5 billion.

I must admit that I haven't been following the "Green New Deal" initiative. Sounds very Obama-like though. $7,000,000,000,000.00 is a lot of money!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I wish people would stop saying the wall will cost a few billion. The wall was estimated to be 70 billion - the 5 to 6 billion is just the starting point. I imagine if they start funding it, they will continue to.. so it will cost a lot more than people are saying. Not accounting for maintenance on a 70 billion dollar wall.

And that's about 70 billion + more than Trump said America would have to pay. I assume I don't need to post the endless "And Mexico will pay for it!" comments by Trump. No, sorry.. I don't buy the "Well.. I didn't mean like, actually pay for it directly, I meant that they would pay for it, eventually.. some how!" crap spewed after Mexico was clearly not going to pay for it.

we give 50 billion in foreign aid alone.......really tired of the excuses, and we never see a return on that......at least with the wall we will......ive worked out the numbers on a minimal aspect on several other posts, maybe you should check them out......

The other side is i love how people throw out how much it might cost, but never do the rest of the math as to how it works......

Yeah...buying and paying off land is expensive.....on the surface......but when you get down to the numbers and the long run?

Go figure...the logic of people born leading up to 2000 cant logic this crap out..........

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Is there any way that Trump supporters can stop making wild claims contrary to anything sensible that Democrats might propose? All it does is further divide the nation when Trumpists make claims like this, that Democrats will fund the wall in trade for child traffickers. That's patently absurd. No politician of any party would take such a position, and everyone should know that without having to filter out such drivel.

Is there anyway that the democrats could have the stomach to practice what they preach?

the line every time caravans come is "what about the children"

Really?

Ok what about the children you have now voted are eligible for infanticide?

What about the 100s of THOUSANDS each year that are smuggled across the border for SEX TRAFFICKING......

Piss off w the moral soap box.........they dont care, if they did they wouldnt run from the numbers of either.......

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Liberals are not for open borders, no one has ever called for open borders, the only people that want to destroy ALL borders are anarchists

so why do the same liberals who dont want a wall also supposed sanctuary cities? Square that up...

That still blows my mind. U.S. cities giving safe-haven/sanctuary to Federal criminals. Let that sink in...

It is the true definition of a globalist government/corporatocracy ...hatred for America taught by Americans

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Yep..you do...Democrat policies are just that...all or nothing...open borders are exactly what it means to allow any border crosser a path to citizenship and all kinds of benefits the rest cannot get.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I wish I did not have to mention that.
As the truth can be painfully hideous.

To truly help the poor during ones
lifetime here, it must be of Free Will,
free arms, and free legs.
Tithe from the heart.

Otherwise it is not only meaningless,
but ineffective.

Except that is not the truth..but a controlled opinion.

Much more to this place than your feelgood lessons will reveal.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sunday, February 10, 2019

This morning, Democrats said they wouldn't negotiate the 2019 budget further, unless the deal included illegal-alien criminals being released from detention centers!

theconservativetreehouse.com...

The negotiations came to an abrupt halt, with no plans to resume.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Not a lot of details there.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not a lot of details there.

No, there aren't. The negotiations are supposed to be secret, but leaks occur.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So, you run with what theconservativetreehouse says. Good plan.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, February 10, 2019

This morning, Democrats said they wouldn't negotiate the 2019 budget further, unless the deal included illegal-alien criminals being released from detention centers!

theconservativetreehouse.com...

The negotiations came to an abrupt halt, with no plans to resume.

Rabies running rampant as Democrats flood out of the mental wards 😎

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Is there any way that Trump supporters can stop making wild claims contrary to anything sensible that Democrats might propose?

The majority of those claims are true. The DNC (meaning the vast majority of the Democrats in Congress, along with the Democratic-biased MSM and the actual DNC leaders) are for open borders. Period. There is simply no other logical way to look at this situation.
  • If someone comes into the US illegally, they cannot be deported because they can say they want asylum. No proof is required, and it will take over a year to get a hearing before an immigration judge, during which time they must be released into US society. That's a Democrat position.

• There can be no physical impediment to any attempt to enter the country illegally. That is a Democrat position.

• Anyone accompanied by a child must be assumed to be the child's legal parent/guardian and the child cannot be separated from their assumed legal parent/guardian under any circumstances, up to and including imprisonment for violations of law. That is a Democrat position.

• Now criminal elements among those illegal immigrants apprehended must be released as there are not enough beds for them. That is a Democrat position.
Add it all up and it screams "OPEN BORDERS!" What do you want, a flashing neon sign and a full page ad from the DNC on the front page of every newspaper in the country admitting it, signed by every Democrat in Congress?

Open thy eyeballs!

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join