It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Tell Trump - Let Child Traffickers Into USA and We Might Fund Your Wall.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I keep posting this so often in various threads, I need to put it in a Word document and just copy/paste it to ATS 2 or 3 times a day.

Here goes...

Bush and Obama built 500 miles of walls and barriers between 2007 and 2013.

Trump has built an additional 120 miles of walls/barriers from 2017 to present.

SOURCE: www.dhs.gov...

The $5.7 Billion is to continue DHS's work, by adding an additional 250 miles of walls/barriers.

President Trump is playing gullible Democrats like a fiddle.

He really has them believing that he needs money to START HIS WALL.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Anyone against the wall is:

Pro sex trafficking
Pro corporate slavery of poor brown people.
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

And now the Democrat Party has just confirmed what I've been saying here for the last 2-3 weeks. Of course the resident leftys got all butthurt and filed all kinds of Hurt Feelings Reports over my assertions.

Too bad the Democrat Party has exposed you all isnt it?

You people are disgusting for supporting those things.

They aren't. Wasting money on architecture while simultaneously allowing these things to occur is disgusting.

580 miles of wall on the 2000 mile Southern border already exists and is not stopping these things.

If you drive with the window down will you get rained on?

Walls are a deterrent. If you have a continuous wall. You enter through a door. Or you manufacture an alternate entrance.

You likening less than a 3rd of the border having a wall to being ineffective, is like me telling you your neighbors pets wont come in your backyard if you only have fence posts.

It's not a logical argument.

According to government and law enforcement figures, the majority of drugs and trafficked people go through designated ports of entry.

Building a wall in the desert won't change that. It is about funding to do the job. Better border patrol and policing is far more effective, provably.

The majority of KNOWN and CONFISCATED drugs and human traffickers are CAUGHT at designated points of entry.

The ones that aren’t caught or confiscated or known are NOT going through points of entry because they’re going across open-land border where a wall WOULD impact their trade.

You’re gonna be absolutely gutted when the wall is being built. I imagine it will be well under way long before the end of Trumps second term.

And it will most definitely be more than effective in decreasing illegal crossings, trafficking and drug smuggling.

You know it will but Orange Man Bad so you HAVE to oppose it.

Of course, you do realize that the DEA specifically tries to prevent drug trafficking regardless of where it comes from. They are the ones saying that majority of drugs come through the official ports of entry.

If you want to say that some unverifable figure represents the truth, then I can't stop you. But the verifiable figures do not support your opinion.

And the current issue that the US has with opiates, is largely from prescription drugs, not drugs from an illegally imported source.

edit on 4/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

And now the Democrat Party has just confirmed what I've been saying here for the last 2-3 weeks. Of course the resident leftys got all butthurt and filed all kinds of Hurt Feelings Reports over my assertions.

They aren't. Wasting money on architecture while simultaneously allowing these things to occur is disgusting.

580 miles of wall on the 2000 mile Southern border already exists and is not stopping these things.

Walls are a deterrent. If you have a continuous wall. You enter through a door. Or you manufacture an alternate entrance.

You likening less than a 3rd of the border having a wall to being ineffective, is like me telling you your neighbors pets wont come in your backyard if you only have fence posts.

According to government and law enforcement figures, the majority of drugs and trafficked people go through designated ports of entry.

Building a wall in the desert won't change that. It is about funding to do the job. Better border patrol and policing is far more effective, provably.

The majority of KNOWN and CONFISCATED drugs and human traffickers are CAUGHT at designated points of entry.

The ones that aren’t caught or confiscated or known are NOT going through points of entry because they’re going across open-land border where a wall WOULD impact their trade.

You’re gonna be absolutely gutted when the wall is being built. I imagine it will be well under way long before the end of Trumps second term.

And it will most definitely be more than effective in decreasing illegal crossings, trafficking and drug smuggling.

Of course, you do realize that the DEA specifically tries to prevent drug trafficking regardless of where it comes from. They are the ones saying that majority of drugs come through the official ports of entry.

If you want to say that some unverifable figure represents the truth, then I can't stop you. But the verifiable figures do not support your opinion.

Yeah the majority of CONFISCATED drugs.

How would they know where the majority get through if they aren’t finding them????

If you want to misrepresent the truth I can’t stop you.

The wall is being built as we speak.

And you’re gutted about that.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

How would they know where the majority get through if they aren’t finding them????

The wall already exists at the points where it is most effective.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

Yes most found drugs go through places where we check. Because we do not find anything where we do not check.
That's your rational?

If you drive with the window up does that mean it's not raining?

How do you have better border control without restrictions on access not patrolled?
Basic questions, even an islander like yourself can figure the obvious answer.

You have it easy. You have a moat to stop illegals into your country.
What do you think should the USA build a moat?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

Yes most found drugs go through places where we check. Because we do not find anything where we do not check.
That's your rational?

How do you have better border control without restrictions on access not patrolled?

Build that moat!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

I know.
And more is being built.
At more points where it will also be effective.

From sea to shining sea.

And you’re gutted about that
edit on 5 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

I know.
And more is being built.
At more points where it will also be effective.

From sea to shining sea.

And you’re gutted about that

Trump recently said, that he never said that the wall will be "from sea to shining sea", and that the wall will not be complete or unbroken.

edit on 5/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

That's your rational?

Build that moat!

Sorry, that's not environmentally friendly.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The Democrats’ offer demands that all immigration enforcement end for any adult crossing the border with a child
Bull#.

The proposals says:

Funds an Average Daily Population (ADP)of 35,520,for the remainderof FY19, including 34,000 adult beds and 1,250 family beds, with the intention that family detention be phased-out by the end of FY19
source

Nothing about "all immigration enforcement ending." The proposal would phase out federally funded detention facilities (run like prisons) in favor of more humane approaches like family case management.

But "demanding that enforcement end" and "let traffickers in" sounds much better. Much scarier.
edit on 2/5/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

That's your rational?

Build that moat!

Sorry, that's not environmentally friendly.

Neither is a concrete wall.

Besides, all they would be doing is extending the Rio Grande in a big irrigation ditch.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It doesn't matter. Nancy Pelosi is still saying, "No Wall!", regardless of what the bi-partisan committee is coming up with.

Like the President said last week..."As long as Nancy is controlling things from the outside, the committee is wasting its time."

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It doesn't matter.
Except that Trump, and others, listen to the bull#. And spread it.

Nancy Pelosi is still saying, "No Wall!",

And Trump is saying "Yes Wall!"

But Nancy has been playing this game a lot longer than Trump has.

The art of politics is not the art of the deal.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Whats the worst that could happen? brazen murders with illegal weapons in broad daylight by criminals on bail in the midst of the shinning example of socialist travel.....

www.nytimes.com...

99% of the people who talk about the border have only seen pictures or driven through it - ALL of the border patrol, ICE and former Customs agents I have ever met and it must be well over 100 in 4 different states have said they want a wall.

I've even driven several hundred miles of it, both on and off road and people, you do not want whats on the other side given a free pass.

I live along the trafficking corridor 15fwy and the absolute nightmares that go on everyday and are not reported to keep the peace make any horror movies I have ever seen look childish.

What these monsters do to women is sickening, I have been fortunate to be spared the details of what happens to children so far, no LEO's want to talk about it.
edit on 5-2-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: stosh64
President Trump is allowing all this to drag-out, so Americans can see with their own eyes how callous and traitorous Democrat leaders (and many of their followers) are.

I pray this is whats going on and indeed how it plays out.

However, my faith in anything that is good for the people, and country coming to fruition through Washington is about 0.001%.
I voted and still support Trump. There will be no one happier if he pulls this off.
I wish he had taken the 'gloves off' Jan 20th 2017. Tired of waiting.....
edit on 2 5 2019 by stosh64 because: trimmed quote

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

He meant money taken from the defense budget...and yes a few billion is nothing in that department....unfortunately The powers that be would rather deal in death rather than life.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tornado77

Here is The first 2019 Liberal MSM meltdown.

twitter.com...

Thanks to our President, there should be many more!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yes it's a lot of money to you and me but DoD is constantly misplacing funds in accounting errors ,embezzlement, and the like the day before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld was ordered to Congress to explain how Pentagon lost 2 trillion dollars . A good audit by a competent accountant could probably locate 20 to 30 billion of funds in defense budget that could be redirected into constructing the barriers to the south. The money is already paid out to DoD so there is no need to ask Congress for it.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: carewemust
February 3, 2019

This would encourage immigrants who don't have children to "find" one while in transit to America. Once they get to a port-of-entry, the gate is opened and into America they come. One can only imagine what will happen to the child that enabled the adult(s) to legally enter the U.S..

Like just find a kid ,drop it off at the border and that's it, living the high life in the U. S.

Your worldview is interesting to say the least.

The host family will get 2,000 a month per child.
Special tax rebates and free stuff for clothes, food, electronics.
Want to buy a car, special loan programs from cars and Homes.
Lots of free and special programs.

By me a 28 year old ms13 member has his 2 cousins 13 and 15 call from the border and claim they are unmcompanied minors under Obama

These 2 children are flown or bused to said ms13 cousin.

Now the older cousin is recieving 4,000 a month to take care of his 2 younger cousins who he is raising as gang members.

And these houses are a dime a dozen
Homes full of young illegal men, being given money every month.

This is a direct cause in the rise of ms13.

Obamas unaccompanied minor program directly help import and fund ms13.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ah, but they are in the western hemisphere.
They have access to contraceptives.
And as far as the continent of Africa and beyond,
we have sent people,medicine,education,food,clothing,
contraceptives, and more than any nation on earth for Decades,
and it has little effect. The poor are now greater than ever.

There will always be poor.
Humanity is imperfect, and there is no ideology
that can create perfection out of the imperfection.

What a moronic view.
In terms of Africa
You've sent medicine etc for years? Well, maybe, yes, you've also sent troops galore. You never once went to Zimbabwe during Mugabe's eign. Funny how you only have people in areas of vast mineral resources.
Crazy how many Americans think their nation actually helps others.
You've done nothing but f*ck this planet up for the past 60 years!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join