It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Tell Trump - Let Child Traffickers Into USA and We Might Fund Your Wall.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Accompanied and unaccompanied child crossing is up 300% due to the narrative the left is spouting for everyone south of the border to hear. If this latest narrative goes forward we could see a 3000% increase.

Hell there are 2 million homeless children in Brazil, I'm thinking of a new business opportunity...

edit on 4-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Im not brave I'm a world away from all that ,I don't even watch TV so the only exposure I have to this # show is here, I just call it how I see it, however my patience is running thin because the entertainment this site used to provide is now becoming frustrating, a little like the end of a relationship I guess, the honeymoon period is over...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: infolurker

A few billion is nothing?..
Dude that’s a lot of money that can be used elsewhere.

Just look at the 23rd congressional district dude. They will set you straight.

The point is we waste money on stuff all the time so its a little bizarre that NOW all the sudden it matters... It makes it seem like theDemocrat leadership has some secret reason why they don't want the border secured... For some reason THIS expenditure is worth shutting down the government over.

It kinda makes it seem like the Democratic leadership are in cahoots with the cartels.

I just started following this guy. He NAILS it.
The True Motives Behind liberals Refusal to Build a Wall & Rectify the Immigration Issues

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ah, but they are in the western hemisphere.
They have access to contraceptives.
And as far as the continent of Africa and beyond,
we have sent people,medicine,education,food,clothing,
contraceptives, and more than any nation on earth for Decades,
and it has little effect. The poor are now greater than ever.

There will always be poor.
Humanity is imperfect, and there is no ideology
that can create perfection out of the imperfection.

Why help yourself when you know you'll be helped?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
LOL Okay so I clicked into the thread, expecting to see another stupid thing a Democratic Congressperson said but...Nobody actually said this. Very misleading thread title. LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You're right, Stosh64. He NAILS IT. It's becoming more obvious why (mostly) Democrat leadership loves Illegal Alien Adults and Children, more than Americans...both born and un-born.

President Trump is allowing all this to drag-out, so Americans can see with their own eyes how callous and traitorous Democrat leaders (and many of their followers) are.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump tells Democrats - Fund the border wall ensuring illegal drugs will come in via 'official' ports of entry.

... of course, neither Trump, nor the Democrats, said either.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just in case you EVER harbored an illusion that the Democrats are in any way concerned about the welfare of this country, rather that the importation of junk voters to keep them seated. We actually PAY these people to come up with this. JFC.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If the wall is not funded by a bill acceptable to congress it may be funded through covert channels.

Some members of Congress may not know what that entails. For example after prohibition alcohol was regulated by the ATF and the government received hefty revenues to pay for that regulation.

Its possible the Republicans behind any covert deal would have to acquiesce to conditions that most of us would never hear about. For example higher Sin taxes on alcohol and tobacco to cover construction costs, or costs bundled with some other ATF funding initiative. There is even the risk that economic aid to Mexico would be re-channeled into border protection thanks to the Democrats.

Eventually when Mexican industry starts to effectively lift their country into a sustained economic recovery the wall won't be needed.. Appliances made in Mexico are typically high quality, and I'm sure over time the difference in government ideology will narrow. Problem as stated is human trafficking and drug cartels.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Anyone against the wall is:

Pro sex trafficking
Pro corporate slavery of poor brown people.
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

And now the Democrat Party has just confirmed what I've been saying here for the last 2-3 weeks. Of course the resident leftys got all butthurt and filed all kinds of Hurt Feelings Reports over my assertions.

Too bad the Democrat Party has exposed you all isnt it?

You people are disgusting for supporting those things.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Hey, it was your idea!

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

And now the Democrat Party has just confirmed what I've been saying here for the last 2-3 weeks. Of course the resident leftys got all butthurt and filed all kinds of Hurt Feelings Reports over my assertions.

They aren't. Wasting money on architecture while simultaneously allowing these things to occur is disgusting.

580 miles of wall on the 2000 mile Southern border already exists and is not stopping these things.

edit on 4/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: chr0naut

If the wall is not funded by a bill acceptable to congress it may be funded through covert channels.

Some members of Congress may not know what that entails. For example after prohibition alcohol was regulated by the ATF and the government received hefty revenues to pay for that regulation.

Its possible the Republicans behind any covert deal would have to acquiesce to conditions that most of us would never hear about. For example higher Sin taxes on alcohol and tobacco to cover construction costs, or costs bundled with some other ATF funding initiative. There is even the risk that economic aid to Mexico would be re-channeled into border protection thanks to the Democrats.

Eventually when Mexican industry starts to effectively lift their country into a sustained economic recovery the wall won't be needed.. Appliances made in Mexico are typically high quality, and I'm sure over time the difference in government ideology will narrow. Problem as stated is human trafficking and drug cartels.

My point was not about the veracity of a wall. It was about a hypothetical statement, that nobody actually made, being used for propaganda purposes.

Look at the title of the thread. It's BS.

edit on 4/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

They aren't. Wasting money on architecture while simultaneously allowing these things to occur is disgusting.

580 miles of wall on the 2000 mile Southern border already exists and is not stopping these things.

Wrong if you had done any research you would have found numerous examples of the walls already in place working great.

Stop buying the propaganda comrade, walls work.

They are working in Hungary and Israel right now along with more than a few places in the States.

Walls work and anyone that is against them is against them because they are kn favor if the things I listed in my previous post OR they are against them strictly on the basis of Orange Man Bad.

It's a very similar situation as the ban on immigration Trump enacted for those 7 countries. When Trump did it people screeched that it was evil and racist blah blah blah.

But (like how the Dems were FOR the wall prior to Trump) when Obama first implemented that policy the left sagely shook their heads and all agreed that it was a very rational, non racist and brilliant thing to do to ensure security.

Not one person on the left was against the wall or Muslim immigration restriction when it was Obama doing it, but are now violently opposed to those ideas because of their blinding case of TDS.

Kind of like how the Left didn't have nary a word to say bout detaining children at the border when Obama did it but lost their damn minds when Trump did something similar.

That's just 3 examples of virulent left wing hypocrisy in supporting policies of Obama's but rioting and marching when Trump does the same. And that my fellow poster, is the crux of the issue.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

If you drive with the window down will you get rained on?

Walls are a deterrent. If you have a continuous wall. You enter through a door. Or you manufacture an alternate entrance.

You likening less than a 3rd of the border having a wall to being ineffective, is like me telling you your neighbors pets wont come in your backyard if you only have fence posts.

It's not a logical argument.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

not even close, nice attempt at bait though, failed once again

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

Walls are a deterrent. If you have a continuous wall. You enter through a door. Or you manufacture an alternate entrance.

You likening less than a 3rd of the border having a wall to being ineffective, is like me telling you your neighbors pets wont come in your backyard if you only have fence posts.

According to government and law enforcement figures, the majority of drugs and trafficked people go through designated ports of entry.

Building a wall in the desert won't change that. It is about funding to do the job. Better border patrol and policing is far more effective, provably.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is nuts but so telling but they want to abolish ICE to whose has a division for cyber crimes against kids.

A wall is a one time cost with repair and technological updates moving forward. Less people to patrol and put in danger. More monitoring and jobs in nice ac'd buildings watching the border. Creating jobs while keeping America safe.

When peoples pocketbooks are hit they wil oppose even the President of the United States.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Trump tells Democrats - Fund the border wall ensuring illegal drugs will come in via 'official' ports of entry.

... of course, neither Trump, nor the Democrats, said either.

That would be a smart move! Catch the narcotics at the points of U.S. entry. That's how the HUGE Fentanyl bust was made last week.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel.
Pro human trafficking.
Anti-Black Community.

Etc etc etc.

According to government and law enforcement figures, the majority of drugs and trafficked people go through designated ports of entry.

Building a wall in the desert won't change that. It is about funding to do the job. Better border patrol and policing is far more effective, provably.

The majority of KNOWN and CONFISCATED drugs and human traffickers are CAUGHT at designated points of entry.

The ones that aren’t caught or confiscated or known are NOT going through points of entry because they’re going across open-land border where a wall WOULD impact their trade.

You’re gonna be absolutely gutted when the wall is being built. I imagine it will be well under way long before the end of Trumps second term.

And it will most definitely be more than effective in decreasing illegal crossings, trafficking and drug smuggling.

You know it will but Orange Man Bad so you HAVE to oppose it.
edit on 4 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join