It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Tell Trump - Let Child Traffickers Into USA and We Might Fund Your Wall.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

People have been "accusing" politicians of taking money from big banks and corporations for decades.

Lobby this Lobby that etc etc

😎

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I question how many liberals are actually for open borders, it seems ridiculous that millions of people support this idiocy.

Were you surprised to learn about their positions regarding abortions and dead babies?

Liberals have lost their minds when Hillary lost.

At this point they are willing to hand the country over to ISIS than let Trump work. And the result is the rampant craziness you see nowdays.

As an outsider if I adopted your broad brush view of things I would have by now written off all American people based on the views of a very small minority.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Liberals are not for open borders, no one has ever called for open borders, the only people that want to destroy ALL borders are anarchists

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

It's a messed up world, you get attacked often even for having very moderate views, this site is a haven for extremist views, we see them each and every day, yet a view that's is inbetween each extreme is somehow viewed as the enemy...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

this site has become even more reactionary rightists since 4chan started coming here after Trump won

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Comfortably numb to the world around them.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I think you're very brave, trying to be the voice of reason in a cacophony of anger and bile, I think American political discourse is getting worse. I know Britain is the laughing stock of the world just now thanks to the politicians and the way they're dealing with Brexit but even when we disagree we don't resort to name calling a la Breakthestreak, we generally find common ground within our disagreements, you guys don't hold back, the division in the US is blatantly YUGE...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

this site has become even more reactionary rightists since 4chan started coming here after Trump won

Is it just this site or is it being repeated all over the Internet? This is the site with the most American political nonsense that I frequent (I wanted to use discourse but its more like squabbling)....

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Liberals are not for open borders, no one has ever called for open borders, the only people that want to destroy ALL borders are anarchists

so why do the same liberals who dont want a wall also supposed sanctuary cities? Square that up...

The left sees these migrants as nothing but a potential voting block to gain political power at the expense of the American citizen.

No one is against orderly and legal immigration. However it is utterly insane to have an open border and just let anyone cross it particularly as the left keeps wanting more and more handouts.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even as I'm opposed to the wall as I find it frivolous and unnecessary...this is one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The hyperbolic force is strong with you. I need you to realize that if a person comes to the usa with a child and that person commits crimes against that child that we have laws to deal with that. Remember the term subject to the jurisdiction? Further you need to realize that it is legal to cross the border with a child that does not belong to you and according to wording of current laws that are being ignored unless the child is in some type of immediate danger it is perfectly legal.

This is the basis for the child separations that happened rarely before potus decided to separate every family.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Democrats should be in prison, for failing to enforce existing laws. They do not get to choose what laws to follow or not.

We don't have that, if we decided to ignore laws we go to jail or prison.

The laws exist for a reason, if they don't like the laws they must change them, not ignore it.

Political representatives, pandering to people not within their constituency, should be fired, and charged with criminal negligence.

These people are not a part of the solution, they are exactly what the problem is. It's inexcusable.

edit on 4-2-2019 by ADVISOR because: automatic spelling is stupid

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

so why do the same liberals who dont want a wall also supposed sanctuary cities? Square that up...

That still blows my mind. U.S. cities giving safe-haven/sanctuary to Federal criminals. Let that sink in...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: carewemust
Even as I'm opposed to the wall as I find it frivolous and unnecessary...this is one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard.

Do you propose the U.S. begin removing the 670 miles of "stupid" walls/barriers already in place? President Trump is responsible for 120 of those 670 miles. The first 550 miles were Bush/Obama constructed.

Source: www.dhs.gov...

Nancy Pelosi would like them removed. In her opinion, they are "immoral".

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
And as we have seen in Europe.
Moronic leftists don’t like to challenge anyone who ‘claims’ to be a child.

35 year old men are being registered at the borders as 17 year olds. Just because they ‘lie’ and weak gutless Libs don’t dare to challenge them. That would be ‘racist’.

The same is bound to happen here.

And anyone who thinks a criminal (which most of these people most definitely are) won’t kidnap a child and then abandon it after crossing has been living a very sheltered life.
Those criminals WILL do that if it gives them access to the country.

2020 is in the bag.

They don't abandon them after crossing... they SELL them to sex traffickers. About 1/3 of the kids crossing the border are sold to/by traffickers.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Well... Thats a pretty ridiculous idea...

I think its funny 'cause its the Republicans doin' all the b---hin'!

Funny how that is, huh? Vast majority of complaints and news, threads etc.... are by, from and posted... by Republicans. *

*Dont blame me... I hold no political affiliation... Just ob-servation.
edit on 4-2-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

They don't abandon them after crossing... they SELL them to sex traffickers. About 1/3 of the kids crossing the border are sold to/by traffickers.

What do you mean relaying this crazy figure? Where do they keep them? It is illegal to be a part of such and if it is going on in the numbers you claim then where is the evidence?

Perhaps your stat there is tainted and they contrive such number by including let's say a family in the usa buying the passage of a family member into the usa. No sex involved and just a ride to the new home but is listed as trafficking. If i am wrong then where are all the victims?

I find there is much hyperbole involved in the debate and that actually provides cover for the real criminals out there that are actually abusing children in a sexual physical manner. I am sure they love the hyperbole and cover.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So the DNC are anarchists?

Hmmm...

Sounds about right, actually. Good point.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Because Open Borders and Sanctuary cities are different

"The left sees these migrants as nothing but a potential voting block to gain political power"

that is common knowledge, what might blow your mind is all politicians do that

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

if you seriously think that, you are beyond ignorant... or willfully ignorant and there is no point

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join