It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Tell Trump - Let Child Traffickers Into USA and We Might Fund Your Wall.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

They didn't mention any of this when running for office last year. I bet "voter's remorse" is being felt by a few million Democrats in certain sections of the country.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

I kinda see where you are coming from, I see the frustration and can resonate with it, I take a different approach I guess, I don't blame these people for their misgivings, they are not educated like we are, they dont have the luxuries we do, the vast majority of them are not sitting at home letting some talking head on the TV guide their worldview, the vast majority are people that can no longer stand being abused, so bad they risk their children lives to get to a better place, somewhere there is hope for a better life, it has clearly reached critical levels for this to happen.

At the end of the day making babies is the most basic instinct a human being can have, without the easy access to contraceptives and birth control like we enjoy in the west, its little wonder that the third world experiences what it does . You know the third world war is being waged, it's the first world taking from the third world, this is the fallout.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ah, but they are in the western hemisphere.
They have access to contraceptives.
And as far as the continent of Africa and beyond,
we have sent people,medicine,education,food,clothing,
contraceptives, and more than any nation on earth for Decades,
and it has little effect. The poor are now greater than ever.

There will always be poor.
Humanity is imperfect, and there is no ideology
that can create perfection out of the imperfection.

edit on 4-2-2019 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Yes, adults coming here with children that they "picked up" en-route, is a huge concern.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

“All immigration enforcement must end for any adult crossing the border with a child”

When i see statements like these by the liberals and their migration supporters i always wonder and ask.
I would be ok with that as long as the parent and child take an DNA testing to make sure the adult isn't lying about them being an parent to the child.

Because the criminal could be just using the kids as a scapegoat and that adult might not be the child's actual parent, or parents.

It amazes how liberals and their supporters of open border fail to see through that and are impacted by emotions.

I question how many liberals are actually for open borders, it seems ridiculous that millions of people support this idiocy.

Hillary Clinton said she was for "A country without borders" on the campaign trail. She got more votes than Donald Trump did.

FAR TOO MANY People buy into emotion, without thinking of the implications.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

That was an informative and well-stated post, Wildmanimal. Thank-you!

What puzzles me, is how people here illegally qualify for so many taxpayer-support programs.

Each illegal-alien is entitled to $28,000 - $35,000 a year.
www.cheatsheet.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They didn't mention any of this when running for office last year. I bet "voter's remorse" is being felt by a few million Democrats in certain sections of the country.

Thats an understatement. Those ‘blue wave’ surfers won’t be voting dem again for the rest of their lives. And it’s only been a few months.

What a disaster they are. Next week it’ll get even more whackjob crazy and we’ll forget about this insanely stupid episode while we’re being blown away by the next one.

And their support will plummet even further.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Credit where credit is due.
I will explore the link you provided.
Cannot give an honest answer until then.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
These immigrants of today want one thing and one thing only, your money. If anyone thinks for one minute that they care about this country in anyway, shape or form have been conned and grossly misinformed.

You are spot on! They are supposedly fleeing oppression and violence, yet the caravans proudly carry home-country flags.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

“All immigration enforcement must end for any adult crossing the border with a child”

When i see statements like these by the liberals and their migration supporters i always wonder and ask.
I would be ok with that as long as the parent and child take an DNA testing to make sure the adult isn't lying about them being an parent to the child.

Because the criminal could be just using the kids as a scapegoat and that adult might not be the child's actual parent, or parents.

It amazes how liberals and their supporters of open border fail to see through that and are impacted by emotions.

I question how many liberals are actually for open borders, it seems ridiculous that millions of people support this idiocy.

Hillary Clinton said she was for "A country without borders" on the campaign trail. She got more votes than Donald Trump did.

FAR TOO MANY People buy into emotion, without thinking of the implications.

Hillary Clinton may have been a representative of the democrats platform, however she does not represent the will of the people, only a minority of democrats, a Very small one at that would want open borders . Your chasing ghosts with this kind of thinking.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Clearly a "Sanctuary City" deal.
With plenty of kickbacks.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
These immigrants of today want one thing and one thing only, your money. If anyone thinks for one minute that they care about this country in anyway, shape or form have been conned and grossly misinformed.

You are spot on! They are supposedly fleeing oppression and violence, yet the caravans proudly carry home-country flags.

Exactly.
The VAST majority of them are most definitely NOT fleeing ‘abuse’ or oppression or violence. That’s just a line from cnn for the mindless npc’s to buy into.
They’re chasing handouts and a lifetime of welfare reliance promised to them by the lying left.

Good job they won’t be getting it. This clause will not pass. And after the next presidential term, there will likely be a wall in the way as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I still believe that most Americans are NOT stupid.

The Democrats' platform can't appeal to anyone with a job, or a family.

1. Open our southern border to llegal Alien criminals and drugs.
2. Legally murder your child, before or immediately after birth, if you want to.
3. Raise taxes $3 Trillion to pay for Government provided healthcare.
4. Only allow criminals to have guns.

Those planks will be front-and-center at the Democrat's 2020 national convention, but they'll have deceitful "feel good" titles.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I still believe that most Americans are NOT stupid.

The Democrats' platform can't appeal to anyone with a job, or a family.

1. Open our southern border to llegal Alien criminals and drugs.
2. Legally murder your child, before or immediately after birth, if you want to.
3. Raise taxes $3 Trillion to pay for Government provided healthcare.
4. Only allow criminals to have guns.

Those planks will be front-and-center at the Democrat's 2020 national convention, but they'll have deceitful "feel good" titles.

Oh I agree 100%.
They have ZERO support and don’t have a chance at all in the 2020 elections. Because like you say, Americans are not that stupid. And MOST Americans absolutely do NOT support the dems.

Your list is literally their actual platform. Along with ‘Orange Man Bad’ of course. No citizen, AT ALL, with a job or a family, or any aspirations or responsibilities whatsoever, will be voting democrat.

Just look at this insane clause they have presented. To think, they have no qualms about presenting this to the government and to the public. It boggles the mind.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

deceitful "feel good" titles.

That’s for manipulating the easily manipulated.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: infolurker

A few billion is nothing?..
Dude that’s a lot of money that can be used elsewhere.

Just look at the 23rd congressional district dude. They will set you straight.

The point is we waste money on stuff all the time so its a little bizarre that NOW all the sudden it matters... It makes it seem like theDemocrat leadership has some secret reason why they don't want the border secured... For some reason THIS expenditure is worth shutting down the government over.

It kinda makes it seem like the Democratic leadership are in cahoots with the cartels.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Crystal clear the Democrats "in charge" are getting paid off by smuggler cartels.

Real obvious.

Democrats so desperate you can hear the marbles in their heads rattling.

Total mental cases 🤣

At first I thought I was just being too hard on the Dems... But what are we supposed to think when every action they take, every policy they support, assists some of the most evil criminals on the planet?

I mean, yeah, they must be partnered up with the cartels. After this many clues pointing that way, there comes a time when, after every other possibility has been removed, whatever remains Must be the truth, no matter how impropable, no matter how crazy it seems...
edit on 2/4/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Were you surprised to learn about their positions regarding abortions and dead babies?

Liberals have lost their minds when Hillary lost.

At this point they are willing to hand the country over to ISIS than let Trump work. And the result is the rampant craziness you see nowdays.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I have read something akin to this elsewhere.

This is SOTU gold for POTUS.

Only the dim witted would not understand what is going on here.

Child trafficking neead to be emphasized just prior to him explaining what they ask for.

Makes my stomach turn because there will be american's who support this.

Moderates, however will leave.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Another misleading headline, per usual. Breitbart scariness!
That is unless you can quote the democrat that said "Let Child Traffickers Into USA and We Might Fund Your Wall."

You can't, it didn't happen.

Therefore this thread is just preaching to the base. sounds like desperation.

Besides, the kids will be ok once they cross the border, we take them away from those abusive adults! Remember? That's the current policy..

I will concede however, the Democrats are having a hard time getting their ducks in a row. It's almost as if they weren't paying attention to the collapse of the Republicans, which climaxed with the election of the "monster from our id".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join