It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Super Bowl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I watched Rickie Fowler win in Phoenix today. Wild 4th round... way better than The Stupor Bowl...

I used to be an NFL fan, but after all of the buffoonery of the past few seasons... they can go pound sand.

Clemson won the last football game that I watched.

I tried so hard to finish up my projects today to watch the final round. Just couldn’t get to it. Happy Rickie got the W!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Buh bye. Now maybe Atlanta can get back to their norm of hip hop gangs and violence.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Haters gonna hate cuz they can't win.

They hate us because the ain’t us (or anus?).

edit on 3-2-2019 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Haters gonna hate cuz they can't win.

They hate us because the ain’t us.

And many conveniently forget the decades of New England sports losses and defeats of the 60's, 70's, and 80's. These wins are a welcome respite from that time....dues paid, time to reap the benefits.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

No brah, it's because you guys play in the weakest conference in the NFL and it doesn't take just an adult to know Tom Brady and the Pats are cheaters...but do enjoy your win!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Cravens

No brah, it's because you guys play in the weakest conference in the NFL and it doesn't take just an adult to know Tom Brady and the Pats are cheaters...but do enjoy your win!

When that kid learns the properties of thermodynamics and physics, he will change his mind. But, way to embrace a child's science project as your evidence. Not a stretch there....LOL.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
FFS! Rams almost won!!!!
Native Pittsburgher. Why didn't the Chiefs and Saints play tonight??

***EDIT*** RIGHT😣😣

edit on 3-2-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I see there are few sportsmen and women on this thread.

Listen, a good defensive game can be a good one, it's a battle of wits to see who cracks first-sure not many points but that builds the anticipation and excitement.

How could people be so salty? have any of you participated in a superbowl? If not stop the whining-you got a game of football due to the months of hard work and dedication these players go through-just for armchair sportsmen and women to berate these athletes.

Former athlete here and trust me, we hate ourselves after a bad game, so we don't need your hate compiled onto that.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Listen, a good defensive game can be a good one, it's a battle of wits to see who cracks first-sure not many points but that builds the anticipation and excitement. 

And that's why I can sleep 😊🤗😊😊😊👍

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Buh bye. Now maybe Atlanta can get back to their norm of hip hop gangs and violence.

Yeah , there was that Antifa (?) counter protest where the white supremacists didnt show up . so the counter-protestors had nothing to protest . Seems the protestors decided to stay home , get there beer , and get ready for the big game . So the counter protestors , having nothing to counter protest , went home as well.

That's the way violence and hip-hop games are in Georgia
I think you may have typed in the wrong city

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What else do you expect from the Stupor Bowl?

Better commercials!!!!

Commercials are propaganda, and today all the professional propagandists from advertising to politics have fully embraced the true Nazi Handbook method of propaganda: appeal to identity.

And as such of course the Stupor Bowl -the Big Show in all of US Propaganda- is rife with SJW BS. Its so far gone into this domain already at this point half of it might not even be 'deliberate', its just all their brains can even contemplate because they're so hard wired.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
FFS! Rams almost won!!!!
Native Pittsburgher. Why didn't the Chiefs and Saints play tonight??

***EDIT*** RIGHT😣😣

Bears versus Rams was my guess, but oh well if the Cowboys weren't in it the the best team won.

I'm sick of the halftime show though, in my timezone when it comes to halftime the kids take the field.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wish. Born, lived worked and educated there. Moved.

Atlanta is such a cesspool that the downtown businesses had to move 30 miles north to Alpharetta.

Just drive on Peachtree St north and watch the gangs pouring out of the nudie bars-cops busting up and arresting left and right. Or just sit at The Varsity window and enjoy the show. Gotta live there and experience the wonderful vibe.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Did the Saints win?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Romo called it...

Both defense's worked hard.

Edit: annnnnd sure.. Pepsi

I'm sick of the halftime show though, in my timezone when it comes to halftime the kids take the field.
I'd pay to see This. 👍👍👍( if you're refering to real kids )

Dilly Dilly😁
edit on 3-2-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Don't forget the military needing to inject it's patriotism (recruitment) into the game. Don't forget about those head injuries either that so many football players experience.

Don't forget that the highest incident rate of TBIs (Traumatic Brain Injuries) occurs not in football, but instead women's soccer. Funny how we're not peppered with that fact daily as if it doesn't seem to quite fit the narrative of "toxic masculinity" being everything wrong in the world today.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

This was by far the worst super bowl ever.
The only good thing all night was this.

That gave me tingles. April can't get here soon enough.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: Gothmog

I wish. Born, lived worked and educated there. Moved.

Atlanta is such a cesspool that the downtown businesses had to move 30 miles north to Alpharetta.

Just drive on Peachtree St north and watch the gangs pouring out of the nudie bars-cops busting up and arresting left and right. Or just sit at The Varsity window and enjoy the show. Gotta live there and experience the wonderful vibe.

Well , I will top that

Georgia born
Georgia bred
And , when I die ?
Georgia dead.
Trace my lineage here in Georgia back through the Cherokee

Still , not nearly as bad as some cities in the US.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Don't forget the military needing to inject it's patriotism (recruitment) into the game.

Just shaking my head at that ignorant emotional comment. Well glad you didnt immediataly go anti trump so guess something.

Don't forget about those head injuries either that so many football players experience.

Um the sport involves 250-300+ pound adults hitting each other with the force of a small car crash. this information has been KNOWN SINCE FOOTBALL was invented. What did you expect the physical result was gonna be? common this is more ignorant than the last comment.

I was wondering when someone was gonna do political and emotional driven comment and you stepped up to the plate right away

WELL DONE

Scrounger

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

What? My comment was on subject to the OP's post. Why do sports need to include the military? How is that emotional???

We have known much more about injuries to the head in the past 5 years or so. Yet, somehow bringing that up is stupid because we always knew two big dudes crashing is somewhat bad?

Talk about a psuedo intellectual response. Throwing around how ignorant, emotional, and sensational I am for bringing up sensible points..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join