It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 Savage Arrested by ICE, May Be Deported

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Successful rapper or not he is here illegally . He should have been sent back to his own country when he was arrested in 2014 but there is no guarantee that they didn't know he wasn't here legally at that time. Apparently they do know now- so good riddance! He can record his work in the UK just as easily as in the USA.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It’s kind of weird this happened right after he changed his style up and started talking about the government and the problems in society.

Strange.

Yes they singled out a rapper that's completely unknown outside the tap community because he switched his style up, but not the ones who people know and who have actual influence in the wider society.

I get it though. Stalinists always feel that its strange when laws are applied equally and not just used as a weapon against your political enemies.

It's funny, you say you are for enforcing the laws to the letter regarding illegals instead of building the wall but then when that happens you posit a completely fabricated and totally fictional conspiracy theory about this guy being persecuted for his subject matter.

I think that hiding behind all your deflections hyperbole and meandering arguments lies the heart of a true Open Borders fanatic.

You hide it pretty well but nothing stays hidden forever.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

It’s not a fictional conspiracy theory, it’s something that has been noticed by fans of the hip hop genre in general. The “well known” artists that you speak of are left alone largely because they tow the line and keep their mouths shut. The ones that are vocal about anti-establishment thoughts never make it to super stardom therefore don’t have a mainstream platform. The ones that do hit super stardom then speak on anti establishment issues usually find themselves victims of very unfortunate circumstances. Plenty of examples can be pointed out.

edit on 3-2-2019 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
21 Savage & Metro Boomin - No Heart (Official Music Video)

Seventh grade I got caught with a pistol, sent me to Pantherville
Eighth grade started playin' football, then I was like # the field
Ninth grade I was knocking fellas out, fellas like Holyfield
Fast forward fella, twenty sixteen and I'm screaming # a deal
Bad girl with me, she so thick, I don't even need a pill
I listen to your raps, thought you was hard
You ain't even street for real
Fellas love sneak dissing on twitter
They don't want beef for real
And all these fellas play like they tough
'Til a fella get killed
'Til a fella get spilled, 'til your blood get spilled
I'ma at your favorite rapper, shoot him like I'm John Dill
I been with you since day one, Savage I ain't even hating
So what's up with all that instagram stuff?
Savage I was just playin'
Y'all fellas fakin', I hang around them Haitians
Pull up on you, tie your kids up
Pistol whip you while your girl naked
Come on man, Savage you know I always play your mixtape

*N words omitted

With some other creative censoring. Pantherville is a town in Georgia, however.. finding kids with pistols in the UK isn't exactly a common occurence is it? I thought they had anal gun laws and there werent too many in circulation and use.
edit on 2/3/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Didn't realize he wasn't a US citizen. Thought he was born and bred Atlanta....

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Didn't realize he wasn't a US citizen. Thought he was born and bred Atlanta....

Ummm...didn’t realize he even existed...

It’s almost like...after I know he does exist now...my life pretty much remains the same...comparatively speaking...

Guess I must not have...woke much...yawn...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Just because he raps those lyrics does not mean he did any of those things. There are far too many posers in the rap genre all pretending to be "gangsta". As far as gun laws being enforced in Atlanta I have no idea- I lived in Georgia for a spell when I was young but it was in the country not the city.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And where are his parents? Where did he stay since 13 years of age? What are their immigration status?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Whew... protected our country against rappers stealing away business from other U.S. citizen rappers. That was a close one! I'm sure his more recent lyrics has nothing to do with it either.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Just because he raps those lyrics does not mean he did any of those things.

Yeah, but in this case:

21 Savage’s road to the glamorous life he currently enjoys has not been easy. Born Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph in Atlanta, Georgia, the rapper grew up surrounded by drugs and violence. As a teenager he joined a gang, and in seventh grade he was banned from the DeKalb County School District over a gun possession charge. His life changed irrevocably in 2013 when his best friend was killed and he was shot six times in the neck, arm, and collarbone, in what he describes as a surprise attack.

Seth Rogan @ Interview Magazine

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It's funny, you say you are for enforcing the laws to the letter regarding illegals instead of building the wall

You must have me confused with someone else.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
awe could you not keep him a bit longer..please ... all the best UK

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Whew... protected our country against rappers stealing away business from other U.S. citizen rappers. That was a close one! I'm sure his more recent lyrics has nothing to do with it either.

Did he overstay his visa? Is he here illegally?

On one hand you people whine and cry that most illegals are here on overdue visas and constantly ask why the right isnt worried about that and why is it always about Latinos that are here illegally.

And then on the other you whine that someone that isn't Latino is possibly getting deported.

This is an even application of the law. And what you don't realize is that people like me want ALL illegals out. Yes, that means even the white ones.

I don't care if you are from England, Somalia, Poland, Mexico or Argentina. If you are here illegally I want you on the next plane out.

No exceptions. They sooner you far left Stalinists figure that out the better.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

It’s not a fictional conspiracy theory, it’s something that has been noticed by fans of the hip hop genre in general. The “well known” artists that you speak of are left alone largely because they tow the line and keep their mouths shut. The ones that are vocal about anti-establishment thoughts never make it to super stardom therefore don’t have a mainstream platform. The ones that do hit super stardom then speak on anti establishment issues usually find themselves victims of very unfortunate circumstances. Plenty of examples can be pointed out.

Well point them out then. Give me some examples.

Blow my mind.

The simple fact is that this guy has serious charges on his record and is here illegally. That equals deportation.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
It is interesting to note that this also comes after he started speaking publicly in a more uplifting way. He became “woke” as the kids say and used his celebrity status to spread a more positive message. When he was rapping about “slanging dope” and dropping bodies all was well. Then he switches up to more positive thought provoking messages and BAM, now you gotta go. 🤔

Maybe look to the music exec's that might be po'ed about him deviating from the message they've carefully cultivated over the last 39 years.

Maybe someone dropped a dime on him because he strayed from the misogynistic community destroying music thats been laid out by music exec's.

Who knows.

Regardless, he is in the country illegally. That's indisputable. Combine that with his felonys and he needs to go.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Lulz.

Adios IZZA KNIFE guy.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Not sure we Brits want him back.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Lulz.

Adios IZZA KNIFE guy.

How can you be here for 14 years, have an estimated net worth of $21 milli, breed Amber Rose, roll out the best song of your career alongside Post Malone... and never bother to file the simplest citizenship papers imaginable to remain in the US? I mean seriously, homeboy would have had zero issues filing for and receiving citizenship, ending all of this long before it became an issue for him.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
lol He is a dreamer by law..........DACA

yall gonna piss nancy off again

edit on 4-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

What felonies has he committed?

Per CNN:

Abraham-Joseph was also convicted on felony drug charges in October 2014 in Fulton County, Georgia, ICE said.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join