It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Scientists have Discovered the Cause of the Little Ice Age !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: RighteousTwiglett

Why do scientific threads, about news, research and such have to mention political associations?

Because the democrats rent 90% of the space in the OPs head.

As for the subject, I find it hard to believe.

...and they pay $25,000 a month !! 😎

budget boneheads 🤣

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Why do scientific threads, about news, research and such have to mention political associations?

I will put you down for Reeeeeee then? Maybe?

simply "reeeeeeMarkable" 🤣

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

yeah... that is... false

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Nope, don't care, just pointing it out..show me on the doll where it hurt you

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

...and they pay $25,000 a month !! 😎

budget boneheads 🤣

Thats a lot of coin for a run down shack

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Umm no this is more junk science.
My best guess would be either soloar activity changed or volcanic activity increased I remember the year after krakatoa blew up it caused so much particles in atmosphere that that was known as the year without summer.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Umm no this is more junk science.
My best guess would be either soloar activity changed or volcanic activity increased I remember the year after krakatoa blew up it caused so much particles in atmosphere that that was known as the year without summer.

During the LIA there was a solar event called Maunder minimum. There was minimum activity in the sun, and that is the cause of the LIA. The"left-wing morons" who wrote that paper are just more left-wing activists who want to rewrite history with hoaxes to further their green agenda.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The LIA began several hundred years before the Maunder Minimum.

An earlier analysis:

While the MM occurred within the much longer LIA period, the timing of the features are not suggestive of causation and should not, in isolation, be used as evidence of significant solar forcing of climate. Climate model simulations suggest multiple factors, particularly volcanic activity, were crucial for causing the cooler temperatures in the northern hemisphere during the LIA. A reduction in total solar irradiance likely contributed to the LIA at a level comparable to changing land use.
www.research.ed.ac.uk...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
OP seems to see Democrats everywhere - even where they are not.

Some might call that a serious psychological issue in need of immediate attention.......

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Nope, don't care, just pointing it out..show me on the doll where it hurt you

Sure keep telling yourself YOU don't care. That will work if you keep saying it over and over. It won't change facts but you can stay in your 'lane' that way.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Some might call that a serious psychological issue in need of immediate attention.......

Only those of you who are the willing participants in the lie HAPPEN TO BE Democrats. It certainly is not the folks in Middle or those Right leaning people who are DUPED by the lies as you Deniers of Truth from the Left keep trying to believe.
edit on 5-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The LIA began several hundred years before the Maunder Minimum.

An earlier analysis:

While the MM occurred within the much longer LIA period, the timing of the features are not suggestive of causation and should not, in isolation, be used as evidence of significant solar forcing of climate. Climate model simulations suggest multiple factors, particularly volcanic activity, were crucial for causing the cooler temperatures in the northern hemisphere during the LIA. A reduction in total solar irradiance likely contributed to the LIA at a level comparable to changing land use.
www.research.ed.ac.uk...

And of the real reason for all this is,,,,,, THE SUN.. As I have been sharing on ATS since I started. Once again the Sun is the thing that provides the energy changes that allow for big changes on Earth, the other Planets as well as other objects in this Solar system.

The spin is obnoxious from those who wish to present different spin on the facts than the truth that reveals the Sun IS very active and it does affect the entire solar system.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Only those of you who are the willing participants in the lie HAPPEN TO BE Democrats. It certainly is not the folks in Middle or those Right leaning people who are DUPED by the lies as you Deniers of Truth from the Left keep trying to believe.

Democrats and Lefties EVERYWHERE!!!

PANIC!

See that Sloth over there? It must be a DIRTY FILTHY LEFTIE because it hugs trees. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!

Lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Democrats and Lefties EVERYWHERE!!!

PANIC!

See that Sloth over there? It must be a DIRTY FILTHY LEFTIE because it hugs trees. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!

Lol.

Well, that is the way it is.

Who said go all in stupid like that? You did.

You are entitled to live under the umbrella of more government if you wish. If you desire, I can give you some ideas on places where you can practice all this.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
So did Europe get relay hot?
they deforested most of Europe.

Scientists are stupid just like us.
dont believe a word.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Im not American..I just think you guys are idiots at times, so no..don't really care.
Have a nice day!!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

being that the mini ice age actually started around 1200 ad, a good 300 years before Columbus and his ilk starting spreading Smallpox...as well as STD's....plus, what about all the Bison that actually outnumbered the number of humans? did anyone take their farting into account? i call MSM horse-doody! CNN so it must be true

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I am pretty sure you meant to say "the left seeing Russians in their soup, and under their beds is a serious psychological issue in need of immediate attention..."

edit on 5-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If is true that the LIA began centuries before the Maunder Minimum, as some sources claim it began around the early 1300s, then the LIA began over 192 years before Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas. So it is not possible for the Europeans to have caused the LIA at all. This is another case of "let's blame mankind to try to force the green agenda on people."

The most famous grand solar minimum of all is undoubtedly the Maunder Minimum, which endured from approximately 1645 until 1720. It was named after Edward Maunder, a nineteenth-century astronomer who painstakingly reconstructed European sunspot observations. The Maunder Minimum has become synonymous with the Little Ice Age, a period of climatic cooling that, according to some definitions, endured from around 1300 to 1850, but reached its chilliest point in the seventeenth century.

www.historicalclimatology.com...

edit on 5-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

During the Medieval Warm Period, which was a global event despite some claiming it was not, the temperatures of the oceans off Florida were about 4 degrees F hotter than during the 2000s. Africa also had temperatures in the MWP as high as 2.5-3 degrees C hotter than during 2001. China also experienced similar warming, and so did Europe, South America, etc, which were warmer even than now. The only country from which we have no record, as far as I can tell, is Australia.

In the past, years ago, I have posted research corroborating the statements I made above.

Dramatic warming was experienced during the Medieval Warm Period at around AD 900, when temperatures reached 2.5°C higher than at present. Another exceptionally warm period was noted in the late fifteenth century, when temperatures rose more than 3°C above the current level.

A Three-Thousand Year Record of South African Temperatures

edit on 5-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join