It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Scientists have Discovered the Cause of the Little Ice Age !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

American Colonists Accumulated Farts Cause the "Little Ice Age " , Everybody Knows That ! ,,,,,,,,,,,)
edit on 3-2-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ummm...so why hasn't this repeated for things like the plague...hmmm

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In our universe sits a small galaxy that has a small solar system where a small planet orbits.

On that small planet is a library of the most idiotic things ever.

A new entry has just been made.

I read this in the voice from the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and immediately felt calm.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What about the Black Death, which killed many more millions about 1350?

Nevermind - the grant money must flow...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
So, if true genocide can stop global warming!

The far left's solution to save the world in 12 years or less?

Well when they start slaughtering Christians, we'll know what their justification will be.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
European colonizers killed so many Native Americans that it changed the global climate

Pretty sure they killed more of their own over the centuries of sacrificing people on them thar alters they had.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Carbon levels changed enough to cool the Earth by 1610, researchers found. Columbus arrived in 1492

But Columbus didn't discover 'Murica!

So CNN LIES!

And whatever hacks they've sourced.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It's good to see the ATS left and right come together and laugh at cnn.

In the mudpit of all places.

It's funny that trees "breathe" in co2 and out oxygen and people breathe in oxygen and out co2.

It's like some strange cycle.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
It's good to see the ATS left and right come together and laugh at cnn.

In the mudpit of all places.

It's funny that trees "breathe" in co2 and out oxygen and people breathe in oxygen and out co2.

It's like some strange cycle.

Well that's just crazy ain't it.

AOC is getting her staff on that starting tomorrow and giving a 12 year deadline 😎

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

OMG!

So did I!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Those morons letting all those Human BTU's go to waste. They should have built power plants with them instead of kill them all.

edit on 3-2-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Human and Animal Farts have Contributed Greatly to the Global Rise in Temperatures Today No Doubt . What is the Solution to that Undeniable Problem ? Get Creative if you Must ............

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

My wife always told me that my farts would cause the end of the world.

She was right!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RighteousTwiglett
I may be out of the loop on this but before I signed up (long time lurker) I noticed something. Why do scientific threads, about news, research and such have to mention political associations? I understand that individuals have their own political views / sides, but why does that have to have anything to do with scientific discoveries?

Whenever I see stuff like this I always assume there's some passive-agressive agenda instead of just sharing interesting information.

Just to add for clarification, anybody can quickly research sources for scientific news to get to the bottom of whether it has legitimacy to it, so why are political associations important?

Climate change and supposed man made global warming are a hot political topic.

It more or less started with the carbon credits scam by Al Gore and the Chicago Carbon Exchange. You will need to do some research on that and in recent years even the global warming crowd is upset about the scam muddying the waters. It's simple really. There is big money to be pocketed from phony carbon exchanges and to do that it must be a hot political issue.

One myth is that science and scientists are not political and that's far from the case. The competition for government grants and research money is fierce and scientists are just as prone to be dishonest where money is concerned as anyone else. They are not above lies and data manipulation. Again you will need to research that as it's a large topic that spans back to the early 1970's when the coming ice age hoax was in play. The same people who predicted a returning ice age then switched to global warming when that died out and it made those of us old enough to remember suspicious for good reason. Follow the money.

Also right now we have Ocasio-Cortez and others calling for the elimination of fossil fuels in twelve years which would completely bankrupt the US economy and wipe us off the world financial stage as a player. The globalists want that as they push for a global government through financial means a few generations too early. They are pie in the sky dreamers who think the ends justifies the means. They don't care who is hurt as long as the elite on the Left profit and gain total control.

The Left is being slowly taken over by ultra-rich Left wing billionaires and the wealthy elite who control the Democrats even though they falsely claim to represent the working poor and the poor. They want a population completely dependent on government and that can't happen if there is a robust middle class.

Now I'm talking about the Far Left here and the Far Right and the Republicans are no better at this point. It's all smoke and mirrors.

If you research just the things I've mentioned here it will give a real eye opening education. You have to come by that knowledge yourself.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RighteousTwiglett
I may be out of the loop on this but before I signed up (long time lurker) I noticed something. Why do scientific threads, about news, research and such have to mention political associations? I understand that individuals have their own political views / sides, but why does that have to have anything to do with scientific discoveries?

Whenever I see stuff like this I always assume there's some passive-agressive agenda instead of just sharing interesting information.

Just to add for clarification, anybody can quickly research sources for scientific news to get to the bottom of whether it has legitimacy to it, so why are political associations important?

Because the IPPC was caught faking results to push an agenda.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Mark Maslin is Professor of Geography

not even qualified to predict the weather but he wants to tell us what caused the ice age

go home your drunk

Hmmm...Native Americas are now agrarian, not hunter gatherers?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

European settlers killed 56 million indigenous people over about 100 years in South, Central and North America, causing large swaths of farmland to be abandoned and reforested, researchers at University College London, or UCL, estimate.

So an average estimate of the population of the Americas pre-1492 was 50 million.

The Europeans then killed 56 million...

So none of us lived at all?

~puzzled~

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's CNN. They're still looking for the end of the black hole MH370 flew into.

link   
Land use changes are still causing problems to this day. Dust bowl anyone? City heat island effect, beach erosion problems, irrigation/water usage. I know you all are hung up on the "Europeans killed millions" thing. But land usage does effect climate.

BTW the modern European wars people keep bringing up, people still used the lands after the wars. When the south american natives civilizations were ending there was no one to step in for the land to be still used not enough Spanish/French/Portuguese colonists to replace the native populations.

Similar climate issues have come about in north america due to switch of forest and grass lands into farm land.

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

All the facts in the report must have been certified by Elizabeth Warren 😎

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join