It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Antifa Groups March in Stone Mountain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

old white "victims" crying to the delight of stars.

Thanks for the race baiting...

Vapid and purposefully antagonistic behavior like this used to be deleted here.

Oh, like your above comment? Well isnt that Ironic.......

It's sad that if this were anyone else there would be 2nd amendment support

No one said they shouldnt have the right to the 2nd...........Reading comprehension is key

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Armed Insurgents ? Better than Paper Targets I would Imagine . Ready , Aim , Fire !

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They seem misguided and poorly educated. Plus, it does feel cool to be far left and young, I wont lie. I went to a KKK protest nearby when they had a rally at a historical site with other white supremacists way back in.. I dunno.. 2003? I went with my girlfriend at the time. She was into punk rock so this was a natural extension. There were "black block" and pro-Jewish people in two groups, side by side. Then there was a line of law enforcement and way across the field where you could barely hear what they were talking about and yelling, the KKK folks were with their own law enforcement.

It was really rather pointless and stupid. The black block leftist kids felt cool, looked cool, got to talk # about the KKK and unite against an evil cause. The Jewish people sang songs, danced in circles, and flew Israeli flags. Then, it was over, we walked in a line to the parking area while the police stood there staring at us and videotaping us.

I'm sorry but.. this whole show has gotten pretty lame and extra. Left vs right at protests, these groups like antifa and their right wing equivalents, racist groups, people shouting at each other at protests and especially reading people go back and forth about the news here. I understand but the only reason left and right are so adamant at fighting, arguing, and putting each other down is because they want to and enjoy it. I could jump right in it, start spinning stories, demonizing people, making people look stupid from errors and mistakes in their arguments. That's a lot of energy, time, and angst that I would need to want to "have at it" over people in power "having at it". They're going to win or lose without my input. I think you guys are great but.. debating and arguing over the next thing President Trump says or does, OR over the next naive statement Ocasio-Cortez makes and gets trolled on is not my idea of fun. Sounds like a big salty pointless waste of time and feelings.
edit on 2/3/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
uy

originally posted by: Freeborn
Seems to me all those people slagging this group off are passionate supporters of The Second Amendment.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Isn't this what these people are doing?

Just because you don't agree with their politics surely they have the same 'inalienable rights'?

I'm not American so please humour me and explain exactly how I've got things wrong, if I have....in simple, layman's terms.

Where did you see it written that they shouldn't be allowed to march? I think the comments are more related to their "cause" not their right to march.
edit on 3-2-2019 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Err....where did I say anything about 'marching'?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
LOL.

Not sure they wanna start that fight in the south.. Quite a few people here don't like being called a Nazi or Racist.
edit on 3-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Err....where did I say anything about 'marching'?

Fine. I'll spell it out. Marching with firearms. That was pretty much infered given the context of the post I was responding to... that being yours...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I'm impressed, really I mean it. I'm impressed that nobody got shot accidentally. The guy with the long blonde hair looked like he was on patrol in the "nam jungle. I'm antifascist too but I'm pretty sure we have different definitions of what defines a real Nazi. Openly flying hammer and sickle flags is where i don't see the difference between that and the swastika.
The Soviets did their fair share of ethnic cleansing too.

Ya that guy was funny... playing all war game like, walking backwards, I guess ready to any ambushes..lol They marched and it seems no one came, best way to counter a protest.
I still say dude looks like he went a little hard on the meth before heading out to “smash the fasch”.
edit on 2/3/2019 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You 'inferred' wrongly Sir.....I mentioned The Second Amendment; perhaps I'm under the mis-apprehension that the Second is about The Right to Bear Arms.

But what do I know?

I noted that many posters were ridiculing these people for exercising their Right to Bear Arms when many of those posters have been vocal and ardent supporters of The Second and as not being American I was hoping someone could politely shed some light on this for me.

Obviously that won't be you.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You 'inferred' wrongly Sir.....I mentioned The Second Amendment; perhaps I'm under the mis-apprehension that the Second is about The Right to Bear Arms.

But what do I know?

I noted that many posters were ridiculing these people for exercising their Right to Bear Arms when many of those posters have been vocal and ardent supporters of The Second and as not being American I was hoping someone could politely shed some light on this for me.

This is the second post that you misread... they both were pretty clear. So I'll have to spell it out again for you: No one is challenging their Second Amendment right. That was simply you misunderstanding just about every post addressing this OP. Well done.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

A perfect example of how ATS has deteriorated.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Americans, exercising their 2nd amendment rights, marching in the street..

What’s the problem people?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

A perfect example of how ATS has deteriorated.

What does ATS have to do with your level of reading comprehension?

edit on 3-2-2019 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Pot/Kettle.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Americans, exercising their 2nd amendment rights, marching in the street..

What’s the problem people?

So just for the record you have no problem with the Tea Party doing the same things next year?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

But what do I know?

It seems that the right wingers in this site whom seem to be slipping more and more alt right are barking at their political enemies, one has suggested bombing them with an a10 and another thinly vieled threat if they go down south, I don't think they are saying they have no right to bear arms it seems they are simply wanting to kill them all.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But what do I know?

It seems that the right wingers in this site whom seem to be slipping more and more alt right are barking at their political enemies, one has suggested bombing them with an a10 and another thinly vieled threat if they go down south, I don't think they are saying they have no right to bear arms it seems they are simply wanting to kill them all.

All protected under the 1st Amendment.

SO what if people voice their opinions?

Or do you want them (us) silenced and censored?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
First impression; Looked like a bunch of wannabe punks that would be the first to get squashed if SHTF. I don't see how anyone could ever take them serious. Pretty sure they'd tuck their tails and be running away like the little schoolgirls they are.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But what do I know?

All protected under the 1st Amendment.

SO what if people voice their opinions?

Or do you want them (us) silenced and censored?

Um, did I mention censorship, you are free to have any opinion you like, am I not allowed to point out some members just want to kill those that they disagree with as evidenced in this thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Pot/Kettle.

Still not getting it? Answer honestly, what is it that you're not understanding?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join