It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Antifa Groups March in Stone Mountain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

and "Antifa" is less than that

not to mention has no history of Murder, Drug Running, ""Domestic Terrorism"" etc

Just rioting, destroying storefronts of hard working individuals and beating the crap out of people.

But yeah, they are non violent.
edit on 3-2-2019 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't see you fighting against the Nazis. Shall I send you back in time and see what the vets will say to you? Even though the commies don't like them, no one does. You mind as will join them cause they infiltrated Gov already idiot.

These idiots and people of their ilk ARE the Nazis..........

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
extremists fighting extremists ... all mentalists. Fork them all.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Bunch of armed commies trying to intimidate people.

Where's an A10 when you need one?

What a disgusting post.
Homemade terrorist in the making.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Chanting “no hate no fear” while using intimidation tactics, seems legit. And that guy with the shotgun at the start of the first video looks like he’s tweaking big time.
edit on 2/3/2019 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

American's exercising there 1st and 2nd amendments rights, how terrible.

Screw antifa and their commie BS.

yeah

only the right wing good ole boys can protest out their with their gunz

(post by TinySickTears removed for a manners violation)
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

What a disgusting post.

Pearl clutcher.

Commies and terrorists the lot of them.

Dont care what you think about me. Its just more droning from Lenin's useful idiots on the internet.

(post by projectvxn removed for a manners violation)
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What a disgusting post.

Said while ignoring the video of people now advocating armed revolt, with a history of violent action against the populace......

You sure is smart.........

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What a disgusting post.

Yes. He is the homemade terrorist.

Not the Armed Red Guard Cosplayers with the Communist flags marching through the street calling for revolt.
edit on -060001pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

People who arent trying to intimidate people through the threat of violent communist revolution can protest all they want.

Commies can eat a tank shell

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
Chanting “no hate no fear” while using intimidation tactics, seems legit. And that guy with the shotgun at the start of the first video looks like he’s tweaking big time.

HAHA I just watched it again and noticed that. He is super messed up man.

As per the OP I get the whole idea of the movement but the execution is done poorly. A single person can influence a movement without the use of violence and make a bigger difference. MLK is a great example of this. It would seem to me that those that act under the name "ANTIFA" have not read much about history. Violence is only used in extreme circumstances as a form of defense for ones nation or self. But that is not to say that they are more violent than other protest groups but they are heading that way.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

What a disgusting post.

Said while ignoring the video of people now advocating armed revolt, with a history of violent action against the populace......

All I see is a bunch of Americans exercising their 1st and 2nd amendment rights. Or are those rights only reserved for nuckle dragging alt right fascist filth that you sympathize with?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

What a disgusting post.

All I see is a bunch of Americans exercising their 1st and 2nd amendment rights. Or are those rights only reserved for nuckle dragging alt right fascist filth that you sympathize with?

I dunno, some of those guys in those videos looked like knuckle draggers to me... That twitchy dude with the shotgun looks more ape than man.

(post by projectvxn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

What a disgusting post.

I dunno, some of those guys in those videos looked like knuckle draggers to me... That twitchy dude with the shotgun looks more ape than man.

There sure sre idiots in that video, but do they deserve to be shot at? Wtf is wrong with you people.

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: infolurker

Don't get me wrong, protesting against real KKK and real neo-nazi's is fine by me, 

The groups you mentioned make up about .0001% of the population.

To strap up arms, march, and threaten violence against that is the wet dream of an establishment that's begging to cause more division in America.

I pity these people for being mislead in this direction.

they may not be happy that they failed to learn from history. ANTIFA is and has been the communist version of the Nazi brownshirts, going back to before the Nazi takeover of Germany. and yet what happened to the Nazi brownshirts after the Nazis gained power? many were killed. and others were among the first inhabitants of the Nazi concentration camps. quite simply like the brownshirts they will become their own threat against their side if they win. and as such will be treated exactly the same. after all you can't trust thugs, even when they are your own thugs. if they decide that they don't like the way things are going they could easily go against the very ones they supported, and that can not be tolerated. you actually see the same thing in most revolutions. once things are won in their favour those in control start dealing with their old allies that they see as a possible threat to their power. these currant ANTIFA thugs are little more than useful idiots. they currently have their uses, but if their side ever wins, they will be some of the first to be permanently dealt with. and if they start a war or revolution and they loose, they will also be among the first permanently dealt with. pretty much a loose, loose situation if they get their wish. they are nothing but pawns to be sacrificed.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join