It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Democrats are Against The Wall

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You assume I need MSM? ..no, I don't watch the news, and I can think just fine for myself. I'm only arguing the wall aint going to stop any addict from acquiring and using whatever drug..and that is a fact!!

I find it amusing, when not winning an argument, some of you suggest those you are arguing with are some kind of brain dead sheep who rely on MSM..or CNN

edit on 6-2-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I'm still trying to figure out how you know that.

Just like I know that there isn't a purple unicorn named 'Frank' who lives on Pluto.

You've already admitted you've not ever even seen the border, you obviously have never driven a truck, and you don't even have a desire to go see for yourself.

I've been to the border plenty of times, just not the fantasy part of it where phantom semis haul drugs through the desert.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

How do they know unless they found them? Are the drug cartels publishing a list of what drugs they import somewhere?

How do they know that narcotics are being smuggled across the border? Gee, I wonder that myself when everyone knows they come for Los Pollos Hermanos right here in Murica and dont ever get smuggled in from Mexico.

What was the point of that silly red herring?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I've been to the border plenty of times, just not the fantasy part of it where phantom semis haul drugs through the desert.

Where? El Paso? San Diego? As in, where they already have a wall? Try going to the parts where that phantom border security exists.

What was the point of that silly red herring?

If you can post silly meaningless drivel, so can I.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Try going to the parts where that phantom border security exists.

I'm worried I might get run over by the make believe drug trucks filled with drugs that aren't there.

If you can post silly meaningless drivel, so can I.

I get that, tell us more about the semis plowing through the desert laden with illicit narcotics and why we need a wall to stop them.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Tell us more how those villanous drug runners are playing by the law and coming through ports of entry.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Tell us more how those villanous drug runners are playing by the law and coming through ports of entry.

Straw man, they aren't 'playing by the law', they are playing the odds and are banking on the fact that our overworked agents at the ports of entry will miss far more drugs than they catch. Reality check:

“Another metric would be the amount of — and it mostly comes through ports of entry, which is another discussion that we can certainly have here, but the amount of drugs that come through,” John Kelly, former Chief of Staff for President Trump

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join