It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Democrats are Against The Wall

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm going to lose it if I see another one of these threads.

It's really not complicated. In fact it's very simple math.

Democrats need more voters than ever before.

Liberals want to murder their accident babies.

And our South-of-the-border friends flock in and multiply quite fruitfully.

Strict, diligent, and enforced border control means the death of the Democratic party and they know this.

Seriously, it's that simple.

It's an ugly truth, I know. But shying away from the truth because it's uncomfortable does not help anyone. This is how we got to this era of hiding our heads in the dirt because of hurt feewings awww

Walls are immoral and hard to swallow like that.

edit on 3-2-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

*Quick search*

www.christianpost.com...

"In a survey released Monday that was sponsored by the pregnancy center support organization Care Net, researchers from the Christian research group LifeWay found that about 70 percent of women who had an abortion self-identified as Christians, while 43 percent say they attended a Christian church at least once per month or more at the time they aborted their child."

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Post a barely relevant fact and don't bother to synthesize it into a thought? Maybe you should have done more than your 'quick search' there

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

*cough*

"Liberals want to murder their accident babies."

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You should get that cough checked out right quick. It's keeping you from following the news

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What it all boils down to if Trump is for something,the
democrats will be against it.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A few technicalities to nit-pick for sake of the truth:

-Cocaine isn't cut with fentanyl. Whoeve r got that going is making stuff up because you don't cut an upper with a downer to make it less expensive, it'll ruin the high for most customers and the few who like it should be mixing drugs on their own. I think most everyone who thinks they're buying coke expects coke and would flip if it were cut with an opioid. A more common cut is baby laxative. Grocery store cuts are cheaper.

-From what I understood, and I'm no expert, most stuff on the street was either fentanyl or heroin, not a mix of both. Fentanyl is cheaper, sure, maybe easier to get. But if you were selling heroin, why would you even go through the trouble of mixing it when just the fentanyl alone would make your junkie customers more than happy? Opiates and opioids are like different keys that unlock the same door in your brain to varying degrees, soto speak. Only an experienced junkie, when given a baggie of white powder to inject, would be able to say this is definitely fentanyl vs say china white or heroin hydrochloride #4 (black tar heroin #3 is less refined, requires an acidifying agent like some juice or vinegar for best results).

As for the Democratic party as a political institution looking out behind the scenes for all of the junkies in America, I find that a bit of a stretch. If the elected Democrat officials are opioid addicts, I guarantee they have prescriptions. Some might use beyond that, but I highly doubt they're worried their "supply" being cut off lol.

"We have to look out for the Mexican drug cartels so that we can get our fix before we goto work on Capitol Hill each day. If we don't score, even once, we miss an entire day of voting."
edit on 2/3/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

*cough*

"Liberals want to murder their accident babies."

Are you implying that those who identify as Christian can't be a liberal or vote Dem? Like you're trying to throw 2 things down here and pretend there's a correlation. It certainly doesn't invalidate my original claim.

Really, what assumption did you start with that made you think this was some sort of ace in the hole post?

Who is starring it? I'd like to know what they think to.

I am...bemused.

edit on 3-2-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Let me throw a couple of silly answers into the mix.
Why don't the government legalise ALL drugs, take it out of the hands of the criminals. There are users, no denying that. They are not just going to stop. So why doesn't the government legalise and control 1. the purity(ie the safety aspect) 2. make money on taxing. But more importantly taking the power away from the drug criminals. Has the government learned nothing from prohibition.
Never mind about the drugs, who is making and supplying all the syringes? Without a syringe you can't inject. Don't say they will just share syringes because sharing equates to thousands of syringes.

But where are the drugs to get.Without the help of the "politicians" the drugs can not enter society. Am I not correct?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

" The REAL Reason Democrats are Against The Wall "

Ah , be Dumb to Deny your Future Voter Base an Opportunity to EXIST .

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" The REAL Reason Democrats are Against The Wall "

Ah , be Dumb to Deny your Future Voter Base an Opportunity to EXIST .

Your statement has a lot of truth to it.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I'm going to lose it if I see another one of these threads.

It's really not complicated. In fact it's very simple math.

Democrats need more voters than ever before.

Liberals want to murder their accident babies.

And our South-of-the-border friends flock in and multiply quite fruitfully.

Strict, diligent, and enforced border control means the death of the Democratic party and they know this.

Seriously, it's that simple.

It's an ugly truth, I know. But shying away from the truth because it's uncomfortable does not help anyone. This is how we got to this era of hiding our heads in the dirt because of hurt feewings awww

Walls are immoral and hard to swallow like that.

Sorry dude, but you are sounding too much like Donald. His famous 2 words are "common sense". I thought Americans are no longer to have common sense these days.
Good to see you haven't lost " your common sense" way of seeing things that should be best for the nation of its people.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

My solution would be to make drugs legal and the addicts will take care of themselves. All we have to do DNR when they overdose, unless they pay for drug overdose treatment 'in advance'

edit on 3-2-2019 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If you think a wall changes anything drug wise..your kidding yourself. It's a non valid argument.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Drugs entered society, roughly at/about the dawn of time. Whether man took herbs, or mushrooms, brewed alcohol..etc, it's been going on since day 1.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

News?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

its all misdirection mate let one big load get caught at border crossing lets step up surveillance at crossing points then when looking the other way flood the open country imo

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think addressing the known issue is better than chasing some boogeyman.

Boogeyman?

We know the drugs are coming from Mexican cartels. We know the cartels are not losing sleep over legality. We also know that there are vast areas where people can simply walk (or run) across an unprotected border. Ergo, it makes sense that there are also drugs coming across that unprotected border.

That's not a boogeymen... it's logical. Ignoring it is like erecting a gate in the middle of nowhere with no fence and expecting animals to not go around it.

His testimony was corroborated by numerous witnesses. The control that Sinaloa exerts pervades all levels of Mexico, when the government is complicit in the smuggling a wall does nothing.

Are these witnesses also in the cartels? If so, wouldn't they be lying as well? If not, how would they know?

This makes zero sense. If the problem is unresolvable by the US, being solely the issue of a sovereign nation, then the only solution is to erect a barrier.

it does nothing to address the prime reason for the smuggling in the first place: demand.

I have asked several times for a video of someone walking through a wall at the same speed they could walk if no wall were there. No one has provided that evidence yet. Ergo, I must assume that the above is simply factually wrong. A wall provides a physical barrier to free movement. It may be defeated, but that takes time and exposes trespassers to detection. It may funnel trespassers around it, which is fine when 'around it' becomes a more easily examined port of entry. But it will slow traffic through an area. Walls always have and always will.

Again, for the 257,436,852,764th time... show me a video clip of you (or anyone else) walking through a wall as though it were not there.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
its all misdirection mate let one big load get caught at border crossing lets step up surveillance at crossing points then when looking the other way flood the open country imo

How so? How do you drive semis through the open desert?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Boogeyman?

We know the drugs are coming from Mexican cartels. We know the cartels are not losing sleep over legality. We also know that there are vast areas where people can simply walk (or run) across an unprotected border. Ergo, it makes sense that there are also drugs coming across that unprotected border.

Yeah, boogeyman, because vast quantities of drugs are not coming over the border in the remote areas, it's not logistically feasible. There is no infrastructure to transport the drugs, that's why they use the ports of entry.

Are these witnesses also in the cartels? If so, wouldn't they be lying as well? If not, how would they know?

The witnesses run the gamut from cartel members to our own agents and CIs.

This makes zero sense. If the problem is unresolvable by the US, being solely the issue of a sovereign nation, then the only solution is to erect a barrier.

How does the barrier treat demand? Does it also make people not move drugs through ports entry like they are doing now?

I have asked several times for a video of someone walking through a wall at the same speed they could walk if no wall were there.

Drugs are not being walked across the border, they are being driven, in large trucks, daily, and we catch very little of it because there are not enough agents to inspect them all.

Again, for the 257,436,852,764th time... show me a video clip of you (or anyone else) walking through a wall as though it were not there.

Sure, as soon as you post a video of a large drug bust where someone is walking the drugs across the border where there is no wall.

edit on 4-2-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join