It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Article about evil really being good

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It really does appear that evil and good are just two different sides of the same coin. Just like heat and cold are measuring the same thing, just at different vibrations.

Do you think there could be pure good, without any trace of evil to define its shape? If the world was pure good, would we stagnate and cease to evolve?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I think that when we are out of balance evil prevails.

But if you think about it one cannot know one without the other as there would simply be no frame of reference.

It's about kilter and harmony really a lot more than absolutes.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hmmm, kind of like a pendulum swinging back and forth, never coming to rest at an absolute.

Maybe having our journalists lying, distorting the truth and always ignoring the important subjects will bring us new realizations. Maybe they are actually the ones who will enable true understanding of evil and maybe give us a glimpse into ways to contain it.

I don't think we will ever get rid of evil completely and I am not sure that would actually benefit us, possibly negating the entire reason we are here to begin with.

If these journalists wish to sacrifice their souls and virtue to enlighten the masses through deception and 'evil', we should start using their noble descent into hell.
edit on 3-2-2019 by ClovenSky because: reset=rest/decent=descen

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Hell for some, heaven for others, that's just the way the world spins.

Perspective is the key.

As to true understanding, well one can seldom know their enemy without becoming such, it's a double-edged sword really.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

We might not get rid of evil completely.? I would settle for a huge improvement.

We should bust up those media conglomerates so it could at least be possible to see a variety of viewpoints. I wouldn't be worried about their descent into hell, rather see a descent into bankruptcy.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

My hope is that we really don't need to bust them up, they are doing it to themselves daily.

ATS (alt media) = alternate viewpoints with real people mixed in = more worth than all of the main stream media combined.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Perhaps you don't realize that extent of the monopoly. Nearly all media (radio, television, magazines, newspapers, books, textbooks, record companies, etc.) in this country is owned by one of 5 media conglomerates. Really, what we are looking at is no longer a free press but one controlled by these monolithic corporations.

Next time they all start saying the exact same thing at the same time, think about that.

It really is one of several different concentrations of power that are unprecedented in the history of this country. They all need broken up.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
"Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter."

(From an ancient holy book).

We are seeing this everyday now. Killing late term babies and accepting it as "women's reproductive health"....just one example.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Good? Evil? It's all about the place ,time and moreover the context. One example. Say I was to kill an innocent 15 year old child, I would be a murderer and be punished as such. Now what if it was a young Adolf Hitler I killed (therefore saving millions of lives) what then? Ah but back then he wouldn't have lived to commit those crimes so the context goes.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Another way to look at it could be, say you did go back and killed a 15 year old Hitler and that somehow prevents the second world war from transpiring.

That may mean no rocket age, space race, nuclear age, or the current information age in which we now live would happen the same way or even at all.

Probably equate to a larger world population with inferior technology.

Perspective be a female dog called hindsight me thinks.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Dude, I take it english isn't your first language . . . and I thought we were discussing the meaning of "letIting the CAT out of the bag"?!

I have NO idea what you are talking about, capiche, savvy, comprendo?

I am saying clearly that we are doomed if we let Luciferian society run and shape us.

"IF"? They already have been "running the show" for longer than you could Imagine

Do you think that such things have only just begun since you were born?

It is like handing over authority to every foul demon in Hell and thinking they will take care of baby while you go out partying.

and you figured this out 'when'?

It will not be the case.

BUT it already IS "the case"!

as you say

The writer is writing psychotically here. She is not maintaining a consistent argument.

projection much?

matey, there's an old saying; "Make sure your brain Is engaged before putting your mouth (fingers) into gear"

like the another old saying "IF You DON"T understand properly it IF you can't explain it SIMPLY"

that wall of words is not just "off topic", it's a rant, not a reply!

just a thought ...
edit on 4-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: simplisticating the intercourse

edit on 4-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: jetson's interjections

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

However, given its universal nature, maybe our capacity for deviance and harm can somehow be good for us.

Evil is typically referred to when there is deviance from social norms: formal deviance is the violation of laws, like theft, murder, and assault, while informal deviance involves violations of social norms, like lying. Evil behaviour is typically thought to embrace one or both forms.

However , deviance can also describe a behaviour that simply diverges from the norm.

you NEED TO Improve your reading comprehension coz you sure took this out of context and have waffled on with walls of fallacious rubbish

is it drugs "inspiring" your crap?

regardless

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You don’t understand. According to the guardian and cnn now days, ambitious women can’t be held accountable for cut throat, dishonest, or corrupt behavior.

In this patriarchal good old boy club, women have to do what they have to do to get ahead, and getting more women in power is the only thing that matters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join