It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Article about evil really being good

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I was reading a newspaper article today that appears on the Guardian website front page,

www.theguardian.com...

The argument goes something like,

Are you an evil genius? How dishonesty can make you more creative

The article writer informs us that we can be a "controlled liar". She encourages us to deviate in our imagination and attitudes and then reapply the brakes of morality once we have decided to stop being dishonest.

Firstly, dear Julie, the info you have just given me would scare me off on our first date. I find the whole mindset of this writer and intellectual to be an intellectualized excuse for being manipulative. She is telling us how to exercize our deception muscles in the gym of our minds.

I think I have had enough of corruption up to my eyeballs. I have seen where this creative deception is taking us. Writing and art are places we even have to be careful of or we end up being illusionists and liars. Would it be okay for me to be creatively deceptive with you people here on ATS? What would you think of me if I did that to you? You would think of me as a pointless waste of time with all the credibility of forked tongued manipulator.

I can see where she is coming from as I see where the French poet Rimbaud was coming from when he suggested that any means of disrupting our senses is potential gold coinage for our art. There are limits. Would we want our politicians, bankers and business people to be like this then? Is all that permissible when we are the subjects of their "affections"?

It appears to me that this writer is childishly and naively thinking she has got an edge on good and evil and that the pesky Patriarchy's very duality of good and evil is just those silly men who never had a clue, (not like you women folk, eh Julie). Her lectures are little anarchists sent out to destroy, iconoclast bots laced with havoc code to smash our entire history and culture (smashers of statues). This is complete sabotage of civilization. It is like a naughty clever child trying to manipulate their parent, thinking they can outgun them intellectually.

This is one more example of extreme Liberalism that so many of us now are recognizing as something as dangerous as ISIS to our civilization. Julie is being Eve again, having learned nothing from history, trying to feed Adam the Serpent's fruit all over again while he is still poisoned by the laced Apple Pie she gave him the first time. She is saying that we are silly for ever inventing such a notion as good and evil and that it is just another patriarchal illusion to be toppled. She's Wonder Woman you see, she can do anything. Trying flying on your own Liberal garbage. This is tampering with Original Sin directly, the very essence of what has ruined humanity.

The West, if it falls morally, will fall in every other respect. The torch will be taken from us and given to another who will at least not totally corrupt us. All through the Bible and history I have seen this happening.

Would it be okay now if I torture your pet dog some, Julie? It's only my creative impulse. I promise to reimplement my morality firewall soon as I finished and I'll write a "sheet" hot poem about it after.

edit on 3-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
There are a lot of interesting nuggets in the communist manifesto. Been a long time but one thing I seem to remember is morality is nothing more than a class thing. The upper class are devoid of morals but insist the lower classes maintain morals.. Think about it.. sound familiar ? There are other nuggets but that one thought explains much about the brain washed idiots pushing much of their agenda, IMO.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

This is essentially a normalization of soft Luciferianism.

I believe the professors call it post-modernism.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It happens when there is no bound between mother and child. The child grows up with the natural instinct of survival for themselves at all cost.

Watch some old chinese kung fu movies and read the scripts in english and you'll see where my thoughts are coming from.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yes, that is exactly as I see it. It will bring our death if we embrace this extreme ideology. Nothing has changed. It only brought death before and it will bring death again. It is the Destroyer. How many times does the Bible warn us about it?

This will never be tolerated. G-D will just destroy us with another civilization that does not attempt to corrupt the whole of the earth. Right now we are seeing Russia and China rise. It is all because we have lost the plot and our own integrity.

Unless we go back to our own values of what was great about us we are doomed. I have lots of issues with the right, but as long as they can show me they are trying to hold on to our civilization I will side with them against the Liberal "Sun Kings". They have totally lost the plot if they are trying to sell us this garbage. They will end up with their heads metaphorically on the block if they carry on like this. They will destroy themselves and us too if we de not correct them. We really do have a responsibility and if we shirk that then we are being complacent and are guilty by association.

I am not sure. Perhaps this is the end? Or perhaps there is time for us to get back on the tracks of Western Civilization? I fear the cat has been let out of the bag too much and we will not be able to get it back in again. Most people are so dumb now. The elites are even more dumb and out of touch. They prove that with their extremism every day. They went extreme because of their own corruption. They play at being G-D with their social engineering and perversion of just about everything. It is their own fault. That is what getting too out of touch brings you. That is what comes from trying to fly too high, Lucifer! You become a victim of your own worm infested brain. You turn into WORMWOOD!

(Isaiah 14:12)Downfall of the King of Babylon

11Your pomp has been brought down to Sheol, with the music of your harps. Maggots spread out beneath you, and worms cover you. 12How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations.

or,

(Luke 10:18) "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
pfffft.

most human act like drones anyways.

I slap the # out of Satanist, not because I gaf about Satan, just that it's cringey and you felt the need to tell me about your edgelord religious statement.

Go sit in the corner.

Yeah I know the article isn't about Satanist, its fairly meh fluff article so thats what you get from me.

And how dare they attempt to drag Zimbardo into their # taco.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

First of all. Well written.

Since it's 2 am here where I sit, I'm going to have to refrain from saying much of anything...I'll have to wait 'til the 'morrow when my brain is working.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Has anyone bothered to read this? The dishonesty she talks about takes the form of playing Scrabble with a dictionary, cheating at online tests or games or writing something that isn't true (it's called "fiction" people!).

These exercises could help unleash creativity within you.

The title of this thread is disingenuous, it should read "MSM article on evil being creative" and even then evil is a little bit of a stretch, it's not like they're suggesting slaughtering newborn lambs is good.

Lord, protect me from your followers....

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yeah, I did, that's why I went in totally different direction.

Article still was meh, guess there's a lot dull mother#ers out there.

However cheating in online games deserves to have they testicles stomped on.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I don't recall ever cheating in my life so I hear ya on that.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I fear the cat has been let out of the bag too much and we will not be able to get it back in again.

WUT!? do you even know what that saying means?

If you did you'd realize we want "the cat" in the bag!"

Most people are so dumb now.

but not you ...
edit on 3-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: factoid

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Plenty of people like you describe. They see themselves as professional liars able to argue any side of an issue.

They have no Christian morality and view that as a defect. You see them concentrated in journalism but in fact these psychopaths are everywhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It happens when there is no bound between mother and child. The child grows up with the natural instinct of survival for themselves at all cost.

Watch some old chinese kung fu movies and read the scripts in english and you'll see where my thoughts are coming from.

It happens all the time in asia
For us that live in asia know what i'm talking about
life is hard on the emotional train of love of thy child

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

I fear the cat has been let out of the bag too much and we will not be able to get it back in again.

WUT!? do you even know what that saying means?

If you did you'd realize we want "the cat" in the bag!"

Most people are so dumb now.

but not you ...

Yes, too dumb if they believe that destroying everything we were is somehow going to make us all amazing and the leaders of the free Liberal World.

There is no getting away from civilized responsibility. That CAT is well and truly out of the bag.

I deliberately said it because it is a clawing cat in a bag. They would do well to keep their little secret and maintain at least the semblance of usual folk.

I am saying clearly that we are doomed if we let Luciferian society run and shape us. It is like handing over authority to every foul demon in Hell and thinking they will take care of baby while you go out partying. It will not be the case.

Really it has gone too far and that is why we have this backlash. How long will it be before it becomes Liberalism by the sword? That would be the most ironic turn of events. I make no secret that my faith is the best informer of my civility. I would not even bother to express myself except the occasion demands it. Until Liberalism stops being extreme I must challenge it for the sake of my civilization and my own freedom and welfare.

I'm just another voter, but if they want to know does G-D cast a vote. Well yes, it is democracy after all. Or would I be told you should not be allowed to have your faith inform your voting behaviour and politics?

The article is quite clearly about more than art. It is referencing the whole. It is intellectualizing and philosophizing, not just in relation to art, as this quote from the article reveals,

Although there may be differences between those who do “bad” things and those who don’t, these are not fundamental. Acknowledging the similarities between all of us can be far more useful than aggressively highlighting the differences. Research from neuroscience and behavioural economics, psychology and criminology, history and politics all point to the same finding: everyone is capable of great harm. However, given its universal nature, maybe our capacity for deviance and harm can somehow be good for us. Evil is typically referred to when there is deviance from social norms: formal deviance is the violation of laws, like theft, murder, and assault, while informal deviance involves violations of social norms, like lying. Evil behaviour is typically thought to embrace one or both forms. However, deviance can also describe a behaviour that simply diverges from the norm.

The writer does not know her butt from her elbow. She is naive. She avoids her own argument by separating "deviance" from "good and evil", while the article totally relies on the notion than evil can sometimes be good, when it is the opposite of good by definition set in language.

Jesus and also in the OT state clearly that anything other than clear indicators is of "the Evi One". Good can never be evil and evil can never be good. It will be evil to try and bring them together in any kind of manipulation. They are opposing forces.

The writer is writing psychotically here. She is not maintaining a consistent argument. She has to deviate from good and evil itself by separating deviance from good and evil so good and evil are no longer equated with deviance. Does that stop the word from meaning what it means?

"the fact or state of diverging from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behaviour."

I see straight through her. She is even trying to make deviance look all sexy. She chose her word very precisely at least. Yes, we all know about the site "Deviant Art". I have been looking at pictures there for many years. She is like a lecturer with a new toy.

If you are a musician being a total deviant Rimbaud gets you a good tune and death at 27 because your body and mind did not enjoy your deviance as much as your songwriting did.

If you let dishonesty in for any motive you believe to be beneficial you have already opened the door to your enemy to give him free entry to all room s of your soul. When the time comes for you to be honest, when tempted with something wonderful that reqires dishonesty to achieve it, you will naturally equate it with the high performance and reward of former deviant behavior and your morality will have no strength against the might of the temptation. That is why criminals carry on committing crimes, but only until they get caught!

It will be no good going to the Judge when you are on trial for embezzlement and telling them that deviance is a virtue. If we do not maintain moral discipline we let the tempation in. We even get tempted to allow our enemy to come in and destroy us if he can blind us with the desirability of something he has. It is that "Trojan Horse" tactic. It works every time.

Breaking the rules to encourage creativity is echoed by the slogan “move fast and break things”, often associated with an entrepreneurial climate notorious for creativity and progress – Silicon Valley. New generation workspaces often intentionally create physical and social structures that are abnormal. This controlled “deviance” can stimulate new connections, brave new ideas.

Move fast and break things??? What - us, what - nature, what - civilization, what - our trade edge, what - our whole social structure and the nuclear family, what - democracy? Break what exactly???

If she is on about breaking me then it will not be happening. She will bounce off and break herself. Every confident Martial Artist knows how to use an enemy's blows against the enemy who throws them.

I think her attitudes are degenerate. I wholly condemn the whole "ethos" (a contradiction of terms) as no other ethos at all other than a cheap trick to stimulate us like a street drug. Everything is up for grabs for the sake of a quick buck, eh! Break a few people on the way, no problem!

She is sheltered and out of touch with political reality. She thinks she is immune to being the one broken because somehow she has the intellect to be Super Woman, doing what no other has ever done.

If she were my student she would get a "D" for this, for being clever yet manipulating the whole to suit her narrative instead of studying the narrative. Yes, dumb! The intellectuals are looking dumb and self destructive to me, thoroughly sold out to delusion.

How can you ever hope to do anything heroic if you tell lies? You will just be another lush on the sidewalk of cheats and liars. We have a bunch of them. What we lack is honesty and integrity. I bet you my integrity could make your company a hell of a lot more than her embezzling "little white lies". She is ideologically giving free license to ever defrauding act if it is fashionably "witchy" enough for her and not too evil.

I feel bad for taking her to bits, but sorry, my own integrity has given me the creative impulse to write something honest that very clearly reflects what I think of her verbal splurge.

Health warning! Behaving like a devil will not help you. It will destroy you and get you thrown in jail or worse eventually.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Malak777 I agree with you.
the world is in this mess because we lie to much.

humans are Evil!
lie, steal, deceiving, cheat & make war.

if we only took what we needed!
ever one would happily Give it to us.
But the rest see this and like parasites
they swarm the host and Kill them.

um! build the wall.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

This is a note to self:

Why did she not just write that thinking laterally and out of the box is a good thing instead of trying to get all pseudo Nietzschean and using grand classic terms like "good" and "evil"?

I could have easily said the same thing without the "pitch fork" prod of her prose. She had to take the deviance out of the good and evil context to rationalize it to fit which completely destroyed her own extended metaphor. The "good" and "evil" of the matter is just devious in that it pretends to be about that while not really being about that at all, except when it comes to her practical methodology of deliberately committing some kind of dishonest action to enhance achievemnt to suit the occasion.

She has chosen to use deviance as the term for what we would usually call lateral thinking. I do that all the time. It does not mean I am deviating from any norm. It is just freeing an idea from all constraints of previous models of thought. There is no devil in that. It is not even deviance.

This word deviance, associated with classic good and evil is an attempt at sabotaging all things lateral to suggest they come from deviating rather than just dissociating. Where is the temptation in dissociating and lateral thinking? There is none. The devil is in her detail and choice of word. Why did she want to sex it up and relate it to evil? Why wasn't just plain old lateral thinking and dissociation good enough for her? Why is it temptation and immorality particularly she wants to highlight as the tools of lateral thinking? I don't need any of those.

Is it that her own thought processes work best that way. Is it that her own idea factory comes from her own little devil in her own mind? Mine comes from an angel. I would not trust any idea that came from my devil and I cast it out any time it makes any kind of advance on my mind's fort.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Apologies, you were indeed the odd one out among the rest.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Good and Evil are simply Human constructs we come up with to justify our actions towards one another.

The fact of the matter is one Mans good is another Mans evil.

Shades of grey is probably a whole lot more accurate description where our notions towards what constitutes good or evil are concerned with perspective being the definitive factor.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

There are limits. Would we want our politicians, bankers and business people to be like this then? Is all that permissible when we are the subjects of their "affections"?

Where have you been? Those people are very much that way already.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join