It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some of the best ufo video i have ever seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
there were posted years ago, i would love to know if anyone has seen there videos as well.

her whole youtube is full of great videos

pretty cool videos

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Wow, there’s a name I haven’t seen in years.

Do a search on ats on seeingsufospa

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Op I dont know what she is recording,But i live near an airport and to me they look like planes almost all of the videos oO
edit on 3-2-2019 by IMSAM because: grammar

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Very weird fuzzy blobs!!!

Actually, some of them may be an "artificial star" laser beam used for adaptive optics in advanced telescopes.

edit on 3/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Wow, there’s a name I haven’t seen in years.

Do a search on ats on seeingsufospa

Likewise!

Wasn't she the one who uses a night lens to film planes flying over?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yup.

And shone laser pointers at planes.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Dang

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The tripod to hold camera equipment was put into use many years ago. Too bad the idea has been lost.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

S&F as you dug up what I've watched years ago👍😊

Pittsburgh international airport, Allegheny County Airport, Rostraver, Arnold Palmer Airport...
Just to name a few airports. Alison is out past Monroeville PA. And slew of smaller private air strips.

I've seen these videos before, and was fairly convinced those were Stat Medivac and LifeFlight helicopters going from Latrobe PA to Pittsburgh hospitals ( vice versa )as that is the route they'd fly.

Also..

And

Kecksburg is 13 miles SxSE of her👍😊
edit on 3-2-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
planes, i remenber she caused some huge flame wars here in ATS back in the days

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
there were posted years ago, i would love to know if anyone has seen there videos as well.

her whole youtube is full of great videos

pretty cool videos

Good grief! Not Alison Kruse non-sense. Sadly a very naive and gullible person that doesn't understand the air traffic patterns and routes in her region of Pennsylvania. You could take her to any where in the world with a similar airport and traffic pattern and she would be filming the same sort of footage. Alison simply didn't understand just how far away that she could see aircraft in the patterns of the airports in her vicinity.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I circled her location with a red circle. All the other red pins are small airports.. really just a strip.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

thinks too good to be true, it was pretty breathtaking and i think i let my own bias take over abit.

i can see how she might have caused a bit of a blow up.

win some lose some

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Ignoring for a minute that this is Alison Kruse, who was KNOWN by ATSers in the past as someone who tries to pass stars and planes off as UFOs, let's look at this as if I didn't know it was from her, and give the evidence itself a fair chance...

With that in mind, the first video about the multicolored flashing object could still easily be a star. The video explains it wasn't the star Sirius, which is known to often scintillate with flashing colors when seen through the atmosphere, but Sirius is certainly not the only example; it's just one bright example. Maybe the star in the video and image was the star Capella, which is in the west while Sirius in in the East

ATS member and mod "ArMaP" took a similar long-exposure picture of a scintillating (twinkling) star while moving the camera -- just as did the person in the video of the "unknown" object, and ArMaP got very similar results from his star image:

[image source: ATS member ArMaP]

Link to that post by ArMap (in a different thread): www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2/5/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of any of it. Lights in the sky.

Any tangible results from any of this? Or is it all just "ooh, wow, cool!"

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

interesting, i haven't heard of her(obviously if i had i wouldn't have posted)

she does have some videos that are interesting but if she faked one video means that she has zero credibility even if she did have a real video no one will ever believe it

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I have the original stacked pic of this image via the Deep Sky Stacking software on my PC. Much much clearer in a tiff file format. ATS can't upload it. I will try try try again.

It’s really too bad that many OPS here are simply here to control the narrative and to bash and discredit and do not keep an open mind. Why is it that they do not; DENY IGNORANCE? Nor do they provide any facts to back up their off handed remarks to forward their “agenda'; err I mean solutions of what it is. I happened to see her videos by accident as I myself was searching for orange objects in the sky on Google, as I have seen and filmed one flashing orange object twice on two separate nights. I am not here to address her validity but I will raise some interesting facts. So why don't I share my videos here? Why, because I don't want to give up the copyrights to ATS. At least not just yet. So one OP says the orange lights are Emergency Helicopters. Nah. I looked at the video of a Pennsylvania Hospital Emergency Helicopter flying at night. It’s a different type of red-green and orange flash along with much lower lumens. Balloons? Nope. Fuzzy Blobs? Well golly gee. So anyone ever think that whatever these things are they use active countermeasures to stop one from taking a clear picture of them? Hmm? Why because I know as I have experienced it. So if they are military why doesn't the military say so? What, they won’t divulge for The National Security of the United States. Well, I am sure Russia and China already know what we have assuming that we even have it so I guess our fly boy guys like to keep us dumb down.

Ever notice anything of value ever surface on this site or others when it comes to a UFO? I mean think about it. Oh and off point I go as I just thought about the [5] color multi-flashing stars. Yea right "stars". Well the several that I have seen and photographed do not travel across the sky [horizon] like other "stars". Nor are they just over the horizon. They come and go and aren't out every night. They also move. Like in move across the sky in miles. Say like 150 miles. So while the Big Dipper is moving away from me across the horizon to my right since the earth rotates counterclockwise, these "stars" travel West over the horizon or almost perpendicular to the direction of the Big Dipper. Nah, not stars.

So getting back on point to the orange fuzzy blobs that obviously don't like having their picture taken as during their movement they will simply turn off their lights. So because I also have fuzzy pictures I explored use of software called Deep Sky Stacking. It’s similar to the professional stuff used in Astrometry to clarify their also "fuzzy" pictures of stars, planets and other sky images. So what am I seeing? Triangles and other Geometric shapes. More to follow.

Oh and what happened to Alison Kruse since her being sacked by some ATS OP back in 2011? Well the real story is what happened to the OP who came out of the wood work to discredit her. Someone going by the name SeeingUFOzPA. Ever hear of him?
That’s the real story

SeeingUFOzPA
Dec 22, 2009
Jan 11, 2011

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

edit on 2-3-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 2-3-2019 by Waterglass because: added pic

edit on 2-3-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

i have a clip from my dash cam of something pretty neat but im not exactly sure its not something that should be kept a secret(i.e military). i only got 3 useable frames from almost 2 mins of video.

it either looked like someone was pointing a very bright light at the camera or was so out of focus that you can't even tell what the video is of.

among other reasons that's why i think what i saw was man made, if it was a truly non human craft why bother to mess with cameras?

im always open to watch a video and get others ideas on it because sometimes its good to hear opposing ideas to my own conclusions, helps me keep a critical eye.

the few orbs i've seen were EXTREMELY close to me and about the size of a basketball, they were orange, red and blue. i saw them many years apart and in different locations all over NY.

SOME of the orbs are advanced drones but some are definitely something very very different.

as far is Alison i think she has captured some interesting things but got over excited or misidentified SOME sightings of normal aircraft as something else. Normal people don't go out and buy the expensive equipment she has unless she REALLY belives what she saw was something special. i would love to have the opportunity to check out her claims in person, spend a little time down there watching the sky with them and their equipment(it's far too expensive for me).

i think a lot of time people who call themselves sceptics are actually not willing to honestly look at both side of this phenomena. To be a true sceptic you need to be able to admit when you are wrong and not go into an investigation with personal baggage as much as one can.

if she gave me the opportunity to go down and use her stuff and go to her locations and came as a guide i would 100% go, but under the condition that if what i saw i would report honestly, good or bad.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I agree. Almost everyone pushes a FAKE here and there especially if they are in it for the coin. That includes CNN, ABC, CBS, PBS, NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, FOX, Washington Post, NY Times, USA Today, AP, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Limbaugh, Drudge, and just about every progressive MSM rag. So she pops up and gets slammed immediately. Hint hint that OP that trashed her disappeared from ATS soon thereafter. Hmmm. On another topic, many other ATS OPS are on my arse because I wont show them my cookies; IE UFO video. Freaking too bad. I am having them clarified, stacked for presentation factually and professionally unlike all of the other sheet that's out there. Stay tuned.

So now "someone" is trying to debunk what the DOD or pentagon released as far as the 2004 videos of speeding craft over the ocean. Jesus, so here we go again, lies, lies, lies.

So lets toss out a good PSYOP. So anyone wonder whether Aliens [from space] like white or dark meat? If its dark it could explain the mass migration into Europe and the USA. Sure just get those groups to intermix and interbreed and walla, turn that dry white meat into moist juicy alien chow. It is reported that they do prefer Beef? Right? Or is that a Black Vulture thingy?
edit on 3-3-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 3-3-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
NVM

edit on 3-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

top topics

join