It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Funding For Anti-Trump News Just Ended, Leading To Mass MSM Layoffs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There is often some truth to Alex Jones articles and videos, but often it is as twisted as MSM is. Some of his stuff is legit, but I would rather get the correct scoop from a different source. I spent quite a bit of research time in the past trying to figure if his stuff is real or not and figured I would rather find a little more legitimate source of information to read.

Nothing against Alex Jones personally, he is overzealous though and I do not trust many of his interpretations to a point that I avoid them. Hearing what he says sometimes gets me investigating though, there is usually some truth to his rambling.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The way it happened to multiple news outlets at the same time is a red flag.

The bad thing is, who in the media will do any investigation into this?

The way the Act passed in Congress means we won't see any investigations from them.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
How did Obama get the GOP controlled Congress to fund this?

I am not watching an Alex Jones rant, but when did this supposed payoff start?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Trump donates his salary. Osama uses it to.......

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Doctor Smith

And this tells me all I need to know about you.

Jones right 90% of the time is comical to say the least. Oh man too funny😂

One statement is all you need to know about someone? Also he didn't say Jones was right 90% of the time. That is an intentional mischaracterization of the OP. Also called a strawman.

Op said "90% or so".

OR SO.

That could really mean anything. And it shows this person is not really all that confident in the 90% number. So maybe you two have at least a Little more in common than what you had first ascertained.

Also, I assume that, at one time you must have been a rather avid fan of Alex Jones. Because I'm sitting here thinking to MYself, that I have never actually watched an entire Alex Jones video, podcast, radio show, documentary or anything. Usually when I see him, its because I'm watching something else on YouTube and they included a short clip of jones speaking.

So I would not be the authority figure on the matter of his accuracy. For all I know he is right around 90% accurate, and all the crazy stuff we hear about on ATS is only 10% of what he says, but that is what gets talked about because people are more interested in something controversial.

But for you to make that statement, I have to assume you have the experience necessary to make such a judgement. If you tell me you only watched one video, maybe that particular video was more crazy than his normal material. Youd have to tell me you have consumed a minimum 3 hours of his material, and even then, your opinion would hold little weight, since 3 hours is not much, just barely enough to form a well rounded opinion.

So how bout it? Care to explain the degree of your AJ expertise and where it came from? You speak as though you are an academic authority on the man, well, just how deep into AJ ARE you? Just how far IS your head lodged up into his...astronomically vast amount of material?

You can short cut the answer.
That person was told what to think by CNN or some other fake news organisation.

Must admit i couldn't sit through the video because he started selling fish oil. I guess he has to now he has been deplatformed from so many sites, but it's still off putting.

I do think it interesting that the these media outlets were being funded to the tune of hundreds of millions and the layoffs are now happening when the mooney has dried up. Everything about these left wing mews outlets is fake - even their income.

edit on 3/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
As far as I know, the CIA and military pass on much more than this on an annual basis. That’s why, with the exception of party politics, the all spout the exact same government narrative.
Has any big media EVER not liked a US engineered coup, armed intervention, regime change, assassination ,sanction or tariffs?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boubou
As far as I know, the CIA and military pass on much more than this on an annual basis. That’s why, with the exception of party politics, the all spout the exact same government narrative.
Has any big media EVER not liked a US engineered coup, armed intervention, regime change, assassination ,sanction or tariffs?

Yep! The coup our rogue government is working on right now is overthrowing the Constitution. The Constitution forbids us basically from the Global agenda and is the only thing standing in the way of our traitorous government officials and the police state they have empowered to ensure their success.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I so much want the ability to watch AJ, but his dramatics and apparent lust for things that goes directly against his seemingly benevolent intentions for mankind, makes it impossible for me to follow him. I really like some of his ideas though and I think this one is real or pretty close to reality.

When these news stations go against the majority of american's opinions, I would have thought they would be bankrupt already. That they are still in operation with the garbage they spout should tell all.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just to post this old classic that make you go hmmmmmmm.....

edit on 3-2-2019 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
How did Obama get the GOP controlled Congress to fund this?

I am not watching an Alex Jones rant, but when did this supposed payoff start?

Easy.....Our propaganda to US Citizens is to fight Russian Propaganda to our Citizens.

Doesn't that make you feel safe?

If you scream Russians loud enough, you can get away with anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Some people will believe anything no matter how ridiculous or far fetched it may sound.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
No it never happened. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

What are you saying? This was bait?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No they didnt.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Some people will believe anything no matter how ridiculous or far fetched it may sound.

Including you?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL Advertisers dont even want to be on those sites.
Guess they know that no serious people are ever reading there.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nothing on his show is legit. Not ever.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You know the term fake news has become a cliche right?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What are you saying? This was bait?

Oh..... You consider yourself an obstructionist? Someone helping the left instead of unkowingly making the case against the left.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

And this tells me all I need to know about you.

Jones right 90% of the time is comical to say the least. Oh man too funny😂

And that tells us all we need to know about you... No factual counter-argument whatsoever... 😂

<< 1    3 >>

join