It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hizbullah Statement of Purpose .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Statement of purpose

Hizbullah is an Islamic freedom fighting movement founded after the Israeli military seizure of Lebanon in 1982, which resulted in immediate formation of the Islamic resistance units for the liberation of the occupied territories and for the expulsion of the aggressive Israelis forces.

Where is "terrorism" in Hizbullah's ideology ?

*Please do not Copy and Paste Entire Articles

[edit on 28-2-2005 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That "statement of purpose" may work with the Lebanese or the Syrians or even for Mr. Chirac, but the U.S. and other Western nations have identified, recognized, and classified Hizbullah as a terrorist organization (Foreign Terrorist Organization:FTO) associated with a wide variety of terrorist acts, unbecoming of what their intent and "statement of purpose" indicates or says. They have killed more innocent American's abroad than any other terrorist organization or group. They are responsible for the devastating suicide truck bombing of the U.S. Embassy in 1983, that killed 63 people. Six months later, they were responsible for another explosive-laden truck that was driven into the U.S. Marines barracks beside Beirut airport. The blast killed 241 servicemen.

The list can go on.
I guess this discussion goes based on perspective, huh?
What is a freedom fighting organization to one is a terrorist organization to another and vice versa.

seekerof

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The key clue to showing that Hezbula is ligetamte is that the jews put 60,000 troops in Lebanon, their cover story is because they we're trying to get the PLO leadership, this is a outright lie what they were trying to do is give thire army a real life trainning setion by practicing what they would do to the Palistinians in the futrue by practicing on the Lebonies, thats why they put 60,000 troops instead of a 1-200 commandos to hunt and kill PLO leaders.You American don't anything the Hebrews in Palistine =(H.I.P.) aka= jews are the ones how did the barrakes bombing. It's explainned here www.joevialls.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
In 1982 Israeli invasion into Lebanon landed the unsightly nickname Ariel "the butcher" Sharon for his genocide death camps (how ironic). It's funny how invaders/Zionists refer to their objectives with catchy pro-humane names such as 'Operation Peace for the Galilee'
It was Israel who broke the true "peace" by breaching the Habib cease-fire for the "attempted "assassination of an Israeli ambassador.

Maybe we should have paid closer attention to Mossad's catch phrase 'By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

As far as i'm concerned, both sides of this ongoing conflict are terrorists.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
They have killed more innocent American's abroad than any other terrorist organization or group. They are responsible for the devastating suicide truck bombing of the U.S. Embassy in 1983, that killed 63 people. Six months later, they were responsible for another explosive-laden truck that was driven into the U.S. Marines barracks beside Beirut airport. The blast killed 241 servicemen.

The terrorist organization that have killed innocent Americans more than any other terrorist group , is the American made "Al Qaeda" .

It have never been prooved that Hizbollah are responsible for these attacks .
They are only US claims that are used in its propaganda .

Anyway I would love to see how you'll justificate the Marines' presence in Lebanon ... lol

The list can go on.

And what is this list ?

A good example of how Hizbullah doesnt target innocents is the killing of the Israeli agent Akil Hashim . They had many opportunities to kill him before the last attempt .
They didn't trigger the bomb because he wasn't alone, at one time he is with his dog and at another time he is with his son. They wait till he is on his lonesome. (Ask Al Manar for the videos if you want) .

The mujahid who was risking his life near the israili agents' base , where every second can be a danger on his life , didn't took the first chances to kill the agent because it is Haram (Taboo) to attack innocents .
(Review any jurisprudent book on the shiite laws of war )

Unlike the Americans who were dropping in Afghanistan food packaging and cluster bombs that could hardly be told apart by innocents .

What is a freedom fighting organization to one is a terrorist organization to another and vice versa.

So , would you call France a terrorist state because they resisted the Nazi aggression ?

Any human will differentiate between terrorism and freedom-fighting , it is common sense , so use it .

Anyway what is your definition for "Terrorism" ?

If a terrorist is someone who kills innocent civilians, shouldn't the governments of America and Israel be at the top of the list?

[edit on 28-2-2005 by XLEGIONS]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
XLEGIONS:

The terrorist organization that have killed innocent Americans more than any other terrorist group , is the American made "Al Qaeda"

I stand corrected.
Correction, prior to 9/11/2001, Hizbullah had claimed the lives of more American's than any other.

It have never been prooved that Hizbollah are responsible for these attacks .
They are only US claims that are used in its propaganda .

Matter of the sources and whose looking at them, huh?
The U.S. was not the only nation who has claimed and asserted such. Bet.
You can twist it to suit your needs, but calling anything confirmed that you do not agree with nor have found as propaganda is just plain relative, eh?

Anyway I would love to see how you'll justificate the Marines' presence in Lebanon

Regardless of how I would choose to justify such, Hizbullah did the killing of those Americans and then claimed responsibility for it.

And what is this list ?

Coming from a pro-Hizbullah supporter, typical.

Let your fingers cruise the internet.
Let your feet walk to any decent well-stocked library.

A good example of how Hizbullah doesnt target innocents is the killing of the Israeli agent Akil Hashim . They had many opportunities to kill him before the last attempt .
They didn't trigger the bomb because he wasn't alone, at one time he is with his dog and at another time he is with his son. They wait till he is on his lonesome. (Ask Al Manar for the videos if you want) .

Wow.
One example of not out-right killing civilains out of how many that they did and have and still continue to do so? If you are smart enough to hire out your suicide bombers, etc., and are knowingly caught or publically called on it, please don't whine and cry and make excuses that your beloved Hizbullah does not do such indiscriminate killing, k? Your above illustration is lacking when placed in the larger picture of this organizations acts of confirmed and then claimed terrorism.

Unlike the Americans who were dropping in Afghanistan food packaging and cluster bombs that could hardly be told apart by innocents .

Humor?

So , would you call France a terrorist state because they resisted the Nazi aggression ?

On the level as Syria or Iran or Saudi Arabia? No.
As to France resisting, that may hold true, but I do recall Vichy France and its significant workings with the Nazis.

Any human will differentiate between terrorism and freedom-fighting , it is common sense , so use it .

And you are exactly to be telling me that I am not using common sense? Am I supposed to fear you? Be scared of you?
Common sense is relative.
Its based on perspective: yours and mine.

If a terrorist is someone who kills innocent civilians, shouldn't the governments of America and Israel be at the top of the list?

Been discussed within ATS extensively. Common sense would thus dictate that one utilize this site's Search feature

seekerof

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Matter of the sources and whose looking at them, huh?
The U.S. was not the only nation who has claimed and asserted such. Bet.
You can twist it to suit your needs, but calling anything confirmed that you do not agree with nor have found as propaganda is just plain relative, eh?

Regardless of how I would choose to justify such, Hizbullah did the killing of those Americans and then claimed responsibility for it.

It is not Hizbollah's way to twist facts (even Israel knows that) .

So again I ask you for 100% accurate proofs and not just baseless accusations .

What are those other nations that claimed and asserted those accusations ?
If your implying that Mossad or CIA are credible, unbiased, not conducting a propoganda campaign, not addicted to lying then you are deluding yourself.
I don't need to remind you about the CIA "accurate" informations about the WMD in Iraq .

Hizbullah officially denied any responsibilities of these attacks .

Coming from a pro-Hizbullah supporter, typical.

Let your fingers cruise the internet.
Let your feet walk to any decent well-stocked library.

And you will link me to a page where they say that Hizbullah are responsible of 9/11 attack ...

Actually I know your accusations and I know your faked lists .

Just choose one .

One example of not out-right killing civilains out of how many that they did and have and still continue to do so? If you are smart enough to hire out your suicide bombers, etc., and are knowingly caught or publically called on it, please don't whine and cry and make excuses that your beloved Hizbullah does not do such indiscriminate killing, k? Your above illustration is lacking when placed in the larger picture of this organizations acts of confirmed and then claimed terrorism.

In fact this isn't the only thing , I just gaved an example .
And you should take this example into consideration . Ask yourself why he didn't killed the agent at the first chance and give me the answer .
His act would reflect his principles . So open your eyes .

I'm talking about Hizbullah and not about Hamas and palestinian resistance .
So please stay on topic .

The only martyr bombings that Hizbullah did , were against military targets of Israeli army and agents in South Lebanon . And this goes under freedom fighting .

Humor?

Not humor , but Facts .
Anyway the list of USA and Israel attacking civilians and innocents , "goes on and on and on ..." .

On the level as Syria or Iran or Saudi Arabia? No.
As to France resisting, that may hold true, but I do recall Vichy France and its significant workings with the Nazis.

Please stay on topic again , I'm talking about the case of Hizbullah despite of his alliances (Syria and Iran) and NOT KSA and your puppets : the Wahabis .

Where the case of Israel invading Lebanon and occupying South Lebanon for 20 years , where it differs from Nazis invading France ?
The two invaded countries (France and Lebanon) have the right to resist the invadors (Nazis and Zionists) .

And you are exactly to be telling me that I am not using common sense? Am I supposed to fear you? Be scared of you?
Common sense is relative.
Its based on perspective: yours and mine.

I didn't get the point of your answer ? Why you think that you are supposed to be scared of Hizbullah ?

Been discussed within ATS extensively. Common sense would thus dictate that one utilize this site's Search feature

My answer is Yes it should be at the top of terror list . Can you say No without twisting ?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
XLEGIONS you can never convince the ones who are brainwashed by their entire way of life
there's always two sides to the story, one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighters, if the state of israel didn't exist the world would be a much more peaceful place.

The Governments of Israel and the US have killed more innocents with far more devestation than these rag tag resistance groups have, the governments of nations are the real terrorists, selling out their people and country for big business while killing and maiming abroad.

thanks,
drfunk

[edit on 28-2-2005 by drfunk]

new topics

top topics

join