It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Abortion been used to keep the Black Population down?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: JAGStorm

Wow...that’s crazy.
Is this statistic for North America only?

Yes, sadly.

The single most dangerous place for a black child on the planet is in America and in the womb.

For those that live in the are of Mississippi, Alabama, you know what I'm saying, you got it right. There just are no jobs after graduation in them areas.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Wow...that’s crazy.

Yes, sadly.

The single most dangerous place for a black child on the planet is in America and in the womb.

For those that live in the are of Mississippi, Alabama, you know what I'm saying, you got it right. There just are no jobs after graduation in them areas.

I think you missed the "in the womb" part, unless they are doing it differently since I lived there and they are graduating from HS before birth...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Something to consider.

It's not about colour, it's about class.

Class war not race war you see.

Colour, creed, and religious orientation, are simply the control constructs they employ to promote the divide and conquer mentality that keeps us apart.

Tools if you will, with abortion being just another controversial subject to jump on a soapbox with.

It's designed that way, the vast majority of problems we have in this world are the results of class warfare, things like racism and religion as another example are shoved in our faces daily to keep the focus away from money.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Wow...that’s crazy.

Yes, sadly.

I think you missed the "in the womb" part, unless they are doing it differently since I lived there and they are graduating from HS before birth...

In the womb as I read was meant to be the life after entering the real world of life. Sorry if I have led any confusion here.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
I mean the founder of Planned Parenthood said pretty much what the title says.

She was a massive racist and eugenics proponent and the vast majority of PP clinics are in majority black neighborhoods so........

Hmmnnn....

And ALL those slave owners ..... using the black people as work horses...slave labour

weren't racist?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: TycoonBarnaby
Are black women in the US being forced to have abortions at such a high rate?

No. They are choosing to.

Through leftist infanticide propaganda.

Or maybe through figuring out after 6 kids & baby daddies in that being a brood mare isn't going to do mama any favors throughout her life. 4, 5, 6+ kids in a poverty-addled household with dropout parents pulling minimum wage income serves to only keep the cycle of public assistance going. I mean, the right on here constantly bitches about how much tax money is going to the poor to begin with, and people want to dissuade abortion and contraception to make MORE dependent people for them to bitch about feeding? Just STFU until a solid angle can be settled on already.

I know of absolutely nobody who "dissuades" contraception, first off. I do know a lot of people who don't consider abortion to be a satisfactory contraception method, however.

Secondly, being put into the position of not having a baby daddy around and being paid to pop out children was SET UP by the Democratic party. Specifically for the black population.

Third and finally, perhaps if the leftist culture didn't push the narrative that promiscuity is cool and acceptable then we would have less pregnancies.

So take your pompous attitude and shove it into a place that won't lead to a pregnancy.

Sorry sister, you just made me laugh so hard I spit my whiskey out my nose...don't do that again pls.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I believe it's working as intended by the Eugenicist original plan, you know the unwanted population that keep producing nothing, shhh be careful don't wanna upset that wamenz.

But yeah, don't listen to me, pretend none of that ever happened, it makes it easier to sleep at night.

^_^

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Plz feel free to abort all your childrens, mines need more space.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Something to consider.

It's not about colour, it's about class.

Class war not race war you see.

Colour, creed, and religious orientation, are simply the control constructs they employ to promote the divide and conquer mentality that keeps us apart.

Tools if you will, with abortion being just another controversial subject to jump on a soapbox with.

Can't disagree with you too much.

It is like paying people every month to live. Free money. How long will that last? Until nobody can live without it, and then it will be gone.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Planned nonParentHood uses abortion to

Reduce Black Population
Reduce Number of Blacks on Welfare/Medicaid
Harvest Black Adrenochrome and body parts

Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW.. Many Democrats Don't like this genocide, because it also reduces future Democrat voters.
edit on 2/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

the current cumulative number of abortions from 1967 through June of this year is 59.4 million, of which an estimated 20,350,000 are Black American abortions.

so like what
34% or so of the abortions are black babies since 1967....

what black population %

13%?

hmmmm.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: TycoonBarnaby
Are black women in the US being forced to have abortions at such a high rate?

No. They are choosing to.

Through leftist infanticide propaganda.

Or culture.. I mean abortion is a means of birth control...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Harvest Black Adrenochrome and body parts" ??

Why do I keep seeing this Adrenochrome thing? No one is aborting babies to harvest adrenochrome.

It is completely untrue. Adrenochrome is made by the oxidation of epinephrine. Wikipedia

If you read labels of OTC drugs, you can see plenty of products that contain epinephrine. It is plentiful and cheap. "The hormone can be obtained via extraction from the adrenal glands of cattle and sheep, or it can be made in a laboratory. Synthetic production of epinephrine entails the reaction of catechol and chloroacetyl chloride." Quora

There is absolutely no need to abort babies to get adrenochrome. It is not even illegal in the US.

Erowid

buy adrenochrome

buy adrenochrome

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Has any data been presented that correlates pregnancy rates with abortion rates? I would think that is the telling factor.

Another issue is how the welfare program incentivizes the squirting out of babies. This is not a slam on any race, because I've seen all colors of families that make careers out of welfare and food stamps.

Comedian Steve Hofstetter covers it in a very funny way, after being pushed there by a heckler in the audience:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, when we are fighting amongst ourselves, we are not going after the real bastards responsible for our socioeconomic woes, that's a given.

You stay at the top and in power by keeping the masses at each other's throats, it's simple really as long as you never allow them to see the forest for the trees.

And it works, has worked, and will continue to do so, unless humanity experiences a paradigm shift the likes of which we have yet to witness in all of recorded history.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Free money maybe, but the fact of the matter is, that is backed by nothing more than bluster.

The bankers create monies out of thin air if and when they feel the need to do so then lend 90% on the dollar.

Money exists as nothing more than 1s and 0s on our networks these days.

It's the ultimate Fugazi.

As to how long it will last, well how long is a piece of string?

It will last as long as it facilitates there control over every aspect of our everyday lives.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Like many of their issues it's self inflicted.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Don't you mean our issues after all we are all Human beings?

There is no them and us, it's only the disparity between bank accounts separates us in any kind of meaningful manner.

The only colour that matters is Green if truth be told.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The Democrat party shifted gears when it became obvious their racist way of life was coming to an end. They went to their backup plan - to dress up black genocide as freedom. That's what the 'pro-choice', Planned Parenthood crowd are really up to. Of course, most of their supporters don't realise it.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Putting aside for a moment the genocidal machinations of Planned Parenthood, for abortion to be so popular among black women, it must present as the rational choice to them at the time they do it. After all, no one is forcing this upon them.

So if the rational people opt for that choice, then it is the less rational that forego it. Abortion is the intelligent choice.

Of course, if you are opposed to abortion, you may believe the opposite is true. However, you are in the minority and current thinking of society is that abortion is the intelligent choice. For whatever the reason.

So if the more intelligent people have abortions, then that means as a population, we are selecting for the less intelligent. Most of the offspring are born to less intelligent parents and are less intelligent themselves.

This then leads to situations such as this:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join