It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens came and

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

No mate its an honest question.

People are ready to accept anything, i mean we swallow organised religion without a grumble.

If we choose to place our faith in omnipotent invisible men in the sky who wish to punish us for all eternity should we deviate or disregard his plan for us all, then Aliens, or the existence of such simply is not hard to swallow.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, people do that. Why do you remind me of that political bear from the Netflix series i saw recently. What was the name of that series now... Sorry I identified you with that, my bad. You see, that's what's wrong with the world, we identify others based on experience and identification. It's wrong don't you agree? I'm on a trip right now, sorry if my replies sound like tripe. They aren't meant to be my friend.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

It's all good.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thank you, Im on another planet at the moment but, when i'm back, we'll have a # kick ass talk. That is, if you want to.
edit on 3-2-2019 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Here is 1: From PBS, The Story of Horses

PBS? What's that? It looks like an entertainment company.

"The captain advanced so close that the horse's nostrils stirred the fringe on the Inca's forehead. But the Inca remained still, he never moved."

That doesn't say that they were not capable of comprehending what they were seeing, even if that supposed witness statement is true.

Can you find a real historical source?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
If we found there was no aliens then essentially we are the Adam n Eve of the universe.

The problem is that it's much harder to find that there no aliens anywhere than finding that they are, as we just need to find the first.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

yes but essentially if they are more advanced than us, then they will find us before we find them...

if they are less advanced then we will be the Adam and Eve of the Cosmos

i would say we have been found and studied and eradicated time and again

we could be the universes laboratory..... im just hypothesising one of the many crazy thoughts that pop through my mind of course, but when we are talking about the great unknown then everything is possible.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wow I just check my thread and there is 66 ( now 67 because of this post) replies and 6 flags, 666... does that mean something or just coincidence.
we may never know.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'd imagine that if life is similar to us, and it turns out that what we have on earth is the universal template, then there's be some form of immediate contact. The people would panic sure, but we'd soon move onto whatever the Kardashions are up to next. If you can somehow traverse the vast distances required in order to reach us, you've probably prepared for some form of understood contact.

Option B. They are nothing like us. A giant bubble lands down and out walk three jelly things. The president and the lead of NASA approach with hands outstretched. All four then spend the next eternity wondering how the hell to communicate anything whatsoever with the other beings.

Fun idea!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Depends on how they made contact. Did they arrive aggressively or peacefully?
If an alien ship tried landing by the White house or wherever like in the movies, the USAF would be ordered to shoot it down.

Being face to face with an extra-terrestrial would be intimidating for everyone because they are unquestionably more advanced than we are. I think with each generation we are more aware and more expecting of seeing aliens in our lifetimes.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2019 by SpaghettiHero because: double post

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I think those that believe in religion already believe in aliens. In fact they worship, love, and fear them.

God, angels, Satan, they are all not of this Earth. They all supposedly came from beyond this Earth. That makes them extraterrestrial. That makes them aliens.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
It started with war of the worlds radio broadcast in 1938 !
to put Terror in to people of aliens from space.
they still do it with all the horror films and books.

They wont to keep the aliens away.
so THEY can keep us as slaves.

How does any of this keep aliens away, exactly?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
To have actual, authenticated contact and public revelation of real aliens would be both amazing and horrifying. It would literally mean the end of the world as we know it. Depending on their motivations (if we can even understand what they are) there's a good chance most of humanity would not survive.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
a reply to: watchandwait410

If you had a spaceship, and you came by a planet filled with dinosaurs ruling and domination all life and everything else on that planet. Killing and destroying everything, even their own race. Would you make contact?

Why would any intelligent race from outer space, make contact with a race that kills everything else on the planet, even themself. I mean, wearing the wrong hat can get you killed in some countries!

Humans are crazy and nowhere near enough evovled, that any alien would make contact. Unless they themself are crazy, or if they need some slaves to do some dirty work for them. I mean, we are a race of slaves, so why not go here if you need some? But again, that would properly just be done from behind the curtains. Our "leaders" would sell us out in an instance, if they got promised something fancy in return, just like the Indians sold their land for bling bling...

If aliens are here, it's for resources. If you could go to any planet in any solar system, imagine the abundance of different resources you could find.

Not only that, but didn't Clinton claim she'd declassify all top secret government files on aliens and UFOs if she won the presidency? Then someone said they'd be revealing themselves in 2019. I personally think the wave of far left loonies like Pelosi, Cortez, Schumer, and others have become host bodies for aliens already here. Nobody else could be that open about destroying this country.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Unreal... It's hard to believe there aren't other people out there.

I wonder how many are out there in another galaxy right now wondering if there are any other planets out there with people like them on it.

The two things that I've always been the most infatuated with are intergalactic space travel and time travel. Both are impossible but if given the option to choose one over the other, I would probably have to choose intergalactic space traveling. At those kinds of speeds, I'd be time traveling anyways.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
If people believe in aliens, when they've never seen one, why not believe in Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny, too? The only difference is that they don't claim Santa, etc. exist, or film Santa Claus flying over New York, and claim it was real.

If they DID claim Santa Claus was real, and had films of Santa flying his sled over NYC, and NASA showed images of Santa all the time, you'd believe in Santa, just as you believe in aliens.

If you don't care about evidence, then go right ahead with a fantasy-tale.

What if we've personally experienced a UFO?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To be honest, I think space travel is limited to lifeforms due to the one thing that really screws with life, time. It take a lot of time to do anything and even species in general are very short lived because of evolutionary changes and external influences always happening even though life continues. Think of humans 500k years ago as example.

Due to this I would say that if we have been visited it would be by self replicating machines. This is one thing that can beat time itself with basically forever to explore the universe as machines continually gathering data for billions of years for maybe a race long gone. Vast majority of all UFOs do not look like they would have lifeforms on board and this could explain that quite easily. For life to travel I would think it would be in the form of interstellar ark starship that is manned by generations going only from point a to b to colonize other planets that machines already visited, and not so much zooming around exploring as machine would do.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Here is 1: From PBS, The Story of Horses

PBS? What's that? It looks like an entertainment company.

"The captain advanced so close that the horse's nostrils stirred the fringe on the Inca's forehead. But the Inca remained still, he never moved."

That doesn't say that they were not capable of comprehending what they were seeing, even if that supposed witness statement is true.

Can you find a real historical source?

Public Broadcasting Station(s) in all 50+ states. Educational

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 4-2-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join