It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens came and

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What would happen if aliens came and or showed themselves? The answer is many will have heart attacks from shock and some will even kill themselves because of first contact.
My guess is that Aliens will never show themselves in the mainstream because of these probabilities. Imagine if your Grandmother had a heart attack on the day they arrive. This would automatically make you hate the aliens even if they are peaceful, you may even want to destroy them.

Anyway would you hate the aliens for making themselves known, inadvertently killing a loved one?

The only way a alien can stop that from happening is for them to use their advanced medicine to keep people alive during the transition.

That being said first contact will freak me out but I will get over it if they are peaceful... I really hope their peaceful.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I say nothing.

They are here. They have always been here.

Everyone would probably say “I knew it”.

Except Phage, his brain would explode.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

What do you mean "if aliens came" they are already here

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What would happen if aliens came and or showed themselves? The answer is many will have heart attacks from shock and some will even kill themselves because of first contact.

I doubt it.

People have been conditioned enough to the idea of aliens and are plenty jaded enough that I don't think it would be that big of a deal.
Sure it would be all over the TV, internet and radio all day. But folks would still go to work.

Most people would just be making stupid memes about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

What do you mean "if aliens came" they are already here

I mean if they landed the White House lawn. I know they are here to but what if it was on the news making it 100 percent undeniable.

Most people are in denial about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Phage would probably pull his mask off and reveal his true identity.
There’s no way that beautiful man is a mortal
edit on 2-2-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I doubt it.

People have been conditioned enough to the idea of aliens and are plenty jaded enough that I don't think it would be that big of a deal.
Sure it would be all over the TV, internet and radio all day. But folks would still go to work.

Most people would just be making stupid memes about it.

I like to think I am all about aliens but when I got tricked into thinking we have actually made first contact my heart dropped and even I was freaking. Imagine a old lady who goes to church every week, I just can't see no casualties.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I say nothing.

They are here. They have always been here.

Everyone would probably say “I knew it”.

Except Phage, his brain would explode.

Lol, you beat me to it and yours was better

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Using the 2 extremes of Aliens landing on Earth or finding out with 100% certainty that the universe was devoid of life besides humans I reckon that more people would be shocked, kill themselves and generally melt down over the latter.

Its a mathematical certainty that other life is out there, you would be hard pressed to find any rational human who disagrees with that statement.

If they came in peace I think humanity would cope just fine

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Life, certain.

"Intelligent" life is the uncertainty.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Maybe...

They will always avoid direct contact of any kind, except where it is a part of their plan. They will never reveal themselves in any intentional overt way. They aren't exactly "aliens", where they actually come from and when would be impossible to believe, nearly as impossible as assuming they are extraterrestrials that have traveled here from distant star systems or other galaxies, for what reason?

What if most of their "spacecraft" are actually for observation, surveillance and communications? Drones! Others are here occasionally to supervise major interventions that significantly alter the destinies of mankind?....

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If you had a spaceship, and you came by a planet filled with dinosaurs ruling and domination all life and everything else on that planet. Killing and destroying everything, even their own race. Would you make contact?

Why would any intelligent race from outer space, make contact with a race that kills everything else on the planet, even themself. I mean, wearing the wrong hat can get you killed in some countries!

Humans are crazy and nowhere near enough evovled, that any alien would make contact. Unless they themself are crazy, or if they need some slaves to do some dirty work for them. I mean, we are a race of slaves, so why not go here if you need some? But again, that would properly just be done from behind the curtains. Our "leaders" would sell us out in an instance, if they got promised something fancy in return, just like the Indians sold their land for bling bling...

edit on 2 2 2019 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The truth is definitely stranger than fiction!

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I like to think I am all about aliens but when I got tricked into thinking we have actually made first contact my heart dropped and even I was freaking. Imagine a old lady who goes to church every week, I just can't see no casualties.

Not everyone reacts in the same way, and older people see things in a different way, as they have seen more than younger people have.

Also, your own expectations are different from other people's expectations, so their bias is different.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Its a mathematical certainty that other life is out there, you would be hard pressed to find any rational human who disagrees with that statement.

It's not a certainty, even if it was highly likely.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The Aliens have been here since at least ancient Sumer.
They have been genetically modifying the human race since the beginning.
Actually, the "aliens" probably created us from local primates and pigs.
Why, we don't know, probably to mine the surface of the earth for gold.
Either way, the aliens have always been with us and throughout most of our history and as well as the present, they are in control.
Very few of us that are of mostly "alien" even realize that or would ever believe that.

If "the aliens" "show themselves" in the near future, it will be a fake event. It will be designed to enslave the world.
The Vatican "knows" about the real aliens. Most Monarchies in the world, royal families, etc, "know" about the aliens.
Some small factions of the US military "know" about the aliens and the real story.

The Saudi Kingdom bloodline knows a great deal about the aliens and are currently the most connected.
The gold is leaving the planet in large quantities. So many empty vaults and fake bars of gold being passed around.
Once all of the gold from this past 200,000 year old project has been offloaded - our services will no longer be needed.
Once they leave, we will be on our own.
That's when the Reptilians show up en mass to devour us all.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Uncertain about other intelligent life in the Universe? Well, aren't we a special race. Last I checked, the Universe is unfathomable, especially for us living on this speck of rock.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
Why would any intelligent race from outer space, make contact with a race that kills everything else on the planet, even themself. I mean, wearing the wrong hat can get you killed in some countries!

It depends on their intentions.

If they want to study us closely then they would need to interact with us.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Not if their phasers were on "Stun"....

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Done. They arent coming. 'Been here, are here, and keep coming and going from here.

We've ignored all evidence with our gleaming eyes glued to sky...

Both Mayans and Inca didnt know who or what the arriving ships of Spaniards were... they had no frame of reference.

Same w aliens. They are always here... 'just need to understand that.... and quit looking for "mother ships"(who says they move in ships?)... 2 arms, eyes, legs and "take me to your leader" ways of thinking.

How will we appear in 1,000 yrs? 10,000 yrs? 1,000,000 yrs? A billion?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join