It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellie Ohr Just CONFESSED What He Did With Mueller He’s DONE!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Extorris

The Special Counsel appointment was against regulations - i.e not legal.
This was admitted by Rosenstein.

It is not healthy for either you or like minded folks to embrace or promote factually untrue claims.

Being honest in your thinking is more important than your politics.

It's a fact, beyond debate, that the SC was set up illegally.
It's been covered many times before.

The grounds for appointing a SC are clear:

The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused, the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted and - (a) That investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United States Attorney's Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other extraordinary circumstances; and (b) That under the circumstances, it would be in the public interest to appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter.

I bolded the key part for you - and before you attempt to hang on to the other clauses (as others have tried and failed), pay particular attention the word 'and' in front of those clauses.

Rosenstein said, when appointing the special counsel - in fact he made a point of saying it - that he had NOT determined that any crime had been committed or that any prosecution was warranted.

He said:

In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter. My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.

So, by all means argue the importance of the work the SC is doing, but there is no question at all that the SC was set up illegally.
It's important for you to understand the law when trying to contribute to a legal discussion - and you should be honest enough not to position factually true statements as untrue.

edit on 5/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: perma

Ah, thank you for that. I did not know that she could use her call sign on any frequency within the permitted range.

The Technician class license is the entry-level license of choice for most new ham radio operators. To earn the Technician license requires passing one examination totaling 35 questions on radio theory, regulations and operating practices. The license gives access to all Amateur Radio frequencies above 30 megahertz, allowing these licensees the ability to communicate locally and most often within North America. It also allows for some limited privileges on the HF (also called "short wave") bands used for international communications.

ARRL

So we would have to have a way to monitor all possible frequencies for use of her call sign, a bit more difficult for sure.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
/pol/ has known this for literally years now. They are slow releasing info so asleep idiots don't wake up and upset the world economy/ fracture our nation. It amuses me greatly that Nellie Ohr is also connected to the parkland shooting.

It also amuses me that Kasky, by all "media" accounts a victim of a school shooting would apologize so publicly and profusely. I wonder what he is apologizing for. Haha.

Surely his father is just a huge jokster. Hahaha.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Newly confirmed congressional testimony reveals that Andrew Weissmann, now a top deputy in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, was briefed in August 2016 on the opposition research behind the anti-Trump dossier – underscoring how early and widely the Democrat-funded research was shared among senior FBI and Justice Department officials.

GAME OVER.
The original fisa warrant was twice denied and only issued with the addition of the Steele dossier. The original fisa warrant was issued in October of 16. Weissmann knew the dossier was democratic opposition political dirt in August of 16.

www.theguardian.com...

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation.

Weissmann knew the dossier was crap and used it to defraud the court. Worst yet is he is still on Muellers team.
The entire SC investigation is compromised.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

“will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted

AND

"My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination."

ARE NOT Mutually exclusive.

To the contrary, ALWAYS “criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted

BEFORE concluding:

“that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted”

PROSECUTION AND DETERMINATION OF GUILT COME AFTER A WARRANTED INVESTIGATION. BOTH STATEMENTS ARE TRUE AND DO NOT CONTRADICT ONE ANOTHER

You are wildly dishonest or confused if you believe that someone must have a “finding that crimes have been committed” and that “prosecution is warranted” BEFORE an investigation??

How bizarre you seem to think that someone must be found guilty and prosecuted BEFORE an investigation is warranted.

edit on 5-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Doctor Smith

So some guy spent some time looking into where some people went to travel and then told someone? This is big news, why?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

So some guy spent some time looking into where some people went to travel and then told someone? This is big news, why?

Is that the State of the Union?

I thought it wasn't on until tonight?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

When you use an unverified dossier to obtain a fisa warrant it will nullify any investigation.
Those convictions for process crimes are also going to go bye bye, fruit of the poisonous tree.
Mueller will be lucky if he is not prosecuted.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Nellie Ohr is a woman. Your title says HE...

Are you assuming Ohr's gender?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

When you use an unverified dossier to obtain a fisa warrant it will nullify any investigation.
Those convictions for process crimes are also going to go bye bye, fruit of the poisonous tree.
Mueller will be lucky if he is not prosecuted.

There is so much wrong with that statement it boggles the mind. False Claim, false premise, faulty logic, wrong legal understanding and separate investigations.

You would do well to escape the bubble.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Incoming attorney general Bob Barr says he will take control of all of this madness.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Incoming attorney general Bob Barr says he will take control of all of this madness.

Good luck with that. Before him Rosenstein, Before him Sessions.

What does it tell you that every person trump tries to appoint to head this off takes one inside look at the investigation and shouts the word "Warranted!".

Nobody wants to lash themselves to that sinking ship.

link   

So using the dossier was not fraud on the fisa court?
Committing fraud to obtain a fisa warrant would not render any evidence obtained from such unusable?
With out the evidence how would flynn...ect have been convicted?

it is actually you who will escape the bubble
the house of cards is falling
it will be funny to see all the crow served, almost as funny as nov 16

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ADVISOR

No dear... this is a wish... nothing more.

Silly, you must do your best to rile other posters up because you never say anything logical or reasonable, and if you believed 97% of the words that came out of your mouth, you'd be a walking ball of irony and hypocrisy. I just can't see anyone in this country that is THAT hypocritical on purpose.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As soon as mueller turns in his term paper the declass will occur and the feces will strike the rotating oscillator.
It will be funny to see who will be soiled.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So using the dossier was not fraud on the fisa court?

Nope. I know it must come as stunning revelation to those addicted to Briebart, Gateway Pundit and Sean Hannity, but the GOP ran a full and detailed investigation into the matter both public and behind closed doors when they had full control of all branches of government and the best they could do was have Nunes issue an embarrassing fraudulent Memo leaking nonsense out of context.

Good luck with that sad hope.

BTW - Did you here that Federal Prosecutors served the Trump Inaugural Committee with a ton of Subpoenas this morning? Specifically concerning illegal donations by Russians and Saudis.

This Presidency just keeps oozing like a giant cyst.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: LSU2018

Is that the State of the Union?

I thought it wasn't on until tonight?

Just the highlights, as told by NBC and CNN.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You deny that the fisa warrant was twice denied and only approved upon the addition of the dossier?
You understand there is congressional testimony on record under oath stating such?
And you speak of others in a bubble....
lol
basic facts of the events escape you
thats ok

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

BTW - Did you here that Federal Prosecutors served the Trump Inaugural Committee with a ton of Subpoenas this morning? Specifically concerning illegal donations by Russians and Saudis. This Presidency just keeps oozing like a giant cyst.

btw did you know the inaugral committee is a non profit not associated with the president?
lol
keep grasping at the smear attempts

www.inaugural.senate.gov...

SINCE 1901 The Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies has been responsible for the planning and execution of the swearing-in ceremonies and the luncheon for the Inauguration of the President of the United States at the U.S. Capitol.

and you have the stones to say others occupy a bubble
what a joke!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You deny that the investigation was opened months earlier with George Papadopolis?

Carter Page was player, but didn't start the investigation.

So your fruit of the poisonous tree analogy is just reality disconnect.

All of that before admitting that the FISA warrant was 400 plus pages and included Carter Page having been recruited by Russian spies in the past.

All of that before admitting that the FBI made it clear the Dossier was Oppo research by a political opponent.

And...wait for it..all of that before admitting that multiple portions of the dossier have proven accurate from what we know now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join