It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellie Ohr Just CONFESSED What He Did With Mueller He’s DONE!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Extorris

You left out the part where the fbi uses opposition lies to fraudulently obtain a fisa warrant.
You also left out the part where a special counsel is uesd for the same.
Both to drliver made up evidence to congress to fulfill the high crimes requirement.
Too bad they will not get 2/3 in the Senate so there WILL BE NO impeachment.

But they tried.
Will you still be here to eat your crow when it is all exposed?
I doubt it.

When "all is exposed" I will still be right here with my feet planted in reality, where truth is revealed not invented.

Hope to see you here then.

I no naka no kaeru taikai-o shirazu

Better get ya some rubber boots and waders, its going to get deep.
edit on 4-2-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You left out the part where the fbi uses opposition lies to fraudulently obtain a fisa warrant.
You also left out the part where a special counsel is uesd for the same.
Both to drliver made up evidence to congress to fulfill the high crimes requirement.
Too bad they will not get 2/3 in the Senate so there WILL BE NO impeachment.

But they tried.
Will you still be here to eat your crow when it is all exposed?
I doubt it.

When "all is exposed" I will still be right here with my feet planted in reality, where truth is revealed not invented.

Hope to see you here then.

I no naka no kaeru taikai-o shirazu

Question:
What "truth" do YOU think is "real" and what is "invented" that we all can prove?
edit on 4-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Nellie Ohr is a woman. Your title says HE...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

duh because it is....

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

edit on 242019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Hahahahahah no they havent. You guys will believe anything if it serves your cause to make the rump innocent.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well at least they didn't post outright lies.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The most interesting surprise, is that everyone in politics and media, knew the whole time that all of it was bs.

They knew there was not one legitimate shred, of incriminating evidence, because there was never any criminal activities committed.

The crime, is falsified statements for a fake dossier, to get a warrant for an alleged act that did not occur, for people who aren't foreigners.

Foreign intelligence surveillance act, FISA is not a political investigation service. It's a legal channel to collect Intel on foreigners. Not Americans.

The whole damn thing is a farse, and well known.

The only people who still believe this bs, are the ones who want to do so. They disregard uncomfortable truths, for the comfort of the lies.

They're going to get a very rude awaking, by being intentionally ignorant. These are useful idiots.

Fools even, because in the age of technology we have all the world's info in palm of our hands.

Yet they still choose the lies.
Self induced ignorance...
edit on 4-2-2019 by ADVISOR because: auto correct is stupid

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

No dear... this is a wish... nothing more.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
The most interesting surprise, is that everyone in politics and media, knew the whole time that all of it was bs.

They knew there was not one legitimate shred, of incriminating evidence, because there was never any criminal activities committed.

The crime, is falsified statements for a fake dossier, to get a warrant for an alleged act that did not occur, for people who aren't foreigners.

Foreign intelligence surveillance act, FISA is not a political investigation service. It's a legal channel to collect Intel on foreigners. Not Americans.

The whole damn thing is a farse, and well known.

The only people who still believe this bs, are the ones who want to do so. They disregard uncomfortable truths, for the comfort of the lies.

They're going to get a very rude awaking, by being intentionally ignorant. These are useful idiots.

Fools even, because in the age of technology we have all the world's info in palm of our hands.

Yet they still choose the lies.
Self induced ignorance...

Well posted.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ADVISOR

No dear... this is a wish... nothing more.

Nobody believes this.
It is not true.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

STFU with your passive aggressive bull#.

Wish...?

I'm don't give a rats ass about Trump, obuma, or bush. I don't exactly like any of the #ers.

But I despise corrupt career parasite politicians.
Something the Dems have abundance of.

I'm not for republican or democratic parties.
Look at my posts under bush, I tore his ass up daily. Look at my actions under obuma, I hated him more than bush.

I do not like idiots who blindly follow politicians.
I am for no party, as a Constitutional Conservative, I feel more despised by the left than even republicans are.

But I'm not letting party loyalty blur my vision.

I have no loyalty to any current party.

I will vote for the candidate I believe will support their oaths to support and defend the Constitution.

Those who do not, are domestic enemies due to treason.

Nothing, any one says will change my mind on that.

I'm hell bent on getting corrupt politics out of DC.

To do that we will need to cleanse, or Purge DC.

Every single administration has been corrupted.

They way they say Trump's is, is a lie.

Well know at that. Don't take my word for it, take theirs. From the horse's mouth itself;

For one, collusion has no criminal statute as a crime. Prove me wrong, look it up and post it.

They are trying to prove, nothing, it's a stalling tactic to run the clock out to 2020.

NPR; Under Investigation By Special Counsel But Not As A Criminal

Comey says Trump not under investigation

Rosenstien told Trump hes not targeted

Mueller investigation

17 known investigations, not one provides incriminating evidence

I could do this all day, nothing wishful about it.
There's been over two years of investigation, with nothing happening other than people being strongarmed over process crimes. Not even criminal crimes being committed.

This is a waste of taxpayers money, waste of time.

Finally, even Comey says;

edit on 4-2-2019 by ADVISOR because: Auto correct is stupid

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Haven’t seen that evidence yet. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, on the part of the accusers.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I remember many of us saying that this whole Russia collusion claptrap felt contrived or set up, and the more which is confirmed, the more contrived it feels.

I think the challenge will be to prove it was coordinated among the various players for a political purpose, and not just one innocent and isolated incident leading to another which naturally led to suspicion of collusion with Russia. If coordination can be proven, then other charges -- like FISA fraud -- would be proven.

I have no doubt that's exactly what happened. But I have serious doubts that it can be proven.

It occurred to me that if there is any repercussions for those that conspired to sway the election with this dossier and everything since, I hope it is handled behind closed doors and it just stops. Bringing this conspiracy to light would do no good for the US. Even justice would be spun into chaos and more opportunity for more conspiracy.

Not to mention it will make the US look bad that something like this was even possible and that institutes like the media and academia could be manipulated to follow the agenda of those that conspired to steal an election and then try remove a legitimate president.

I just wish it would stop but at this point a win for justice would mean starting from scratch. The trust is gone and justice will make it worse. The US Democrats really did destroy America.

If the Clinton-Soetero crime syndicate is exposed and punished publicly, it would have a ripple effect across the nation...for the better. These scumbags cover for each other because they are complicit or blackmailed. They aren't the 'loyal unto death' lot. If one or two get taken down there will be a mad dash to make immunity for testimony deals.
Trump can stand tall for America while the trash is taken out.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

For one, collusion has no criminal statute as a crime. Prove me wrong, look it up and post it.

They are trying to prove, nothing, it's a stalling tactic to run the clock out to 2020.

The Special Counsel's Mandate:

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

The Special Counsel was tasked with both answering questions around the Trump Campaign's illicit interactions with agents of Russia as well as prosecuting any Federal Crimes arising from that investigation.

Collusion is not a crime but Conspiracy to Defraud the United States Government, Lying Under Oath to Congress or Federal investigators, Witness Tampering, Cyber Crimes, Identity Theft, Money Laundering, Obstruction of Justice etc. and similar are.

The Special Counsel was never directed or tasked to target the President and has not done so.
He was tasked with uncovering
"any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump"
And prosecuting any Federal Crimes uncovered in that investigation.

One part answering questions for the American Public, one part prosecuting crimes where appropriate.

As is DOJ policy, any malfeasance on behalf of the President is not subject to prosecution while he is in office, but political remedy as outlined by the constitution.

Thus far people ranging from his Personal Attorney to his Chief National Security Adviser to his Chief and Deputy Chief of Campaign plus several aides have all been indicted, most of them for lying about their conversations with Agents of Russia while working on behalf of the President.

The Special Counsel is executing his mandate.
edit on 4-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The Special Counsel appointment was against regulations - i.e not legal.
This was admitted by Rosenstein.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

What happens when it is found out that the special counsel was appointed by a criminal that was party to the crimes committed? You know, a Co-Conspirator? Comey's already perjured himself over it.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA

What happens when it is found out that the special counsel was appointed by a criminal that was party to the crimes committed? You know, a Co-Conspirator? Comey's already perjured himself over it.

Oh the FBI will say it wasnt intentional and dismiss the entire thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The Special Counsel appointment was against regulations - i.e not legal.
This was admitted by Rosenstein.

It is not healthy for either you or like minded folks to embrace or promote factually untrue claims.

Being honest in your thinking is more important than your politics.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

She didn't register a 'Ham Frequency." There's no single 'frequency' to monitor. She simply took a test and received her ham license, meaning that she can transmit on any and all frequencies covered by her license.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join