It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellie Ohr Just CONFESSED What He Did With Mueller He’s DONE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
First 3 minutes of FOX video. Stunning news of Nellie Ohr's opposition Trump work for (Fusion GPS). Research on Melania Trump and all of Trump's children. The Ohr's are the connective tissue between in this whole surveillance abuse allegation. Between Fusion GPS, Glen Simpson, British Spy British intelligence officer who wrote the explosive dossier alleging links between the Donald Trump campaign and Russian officials ... And senior Justice Department Officials.

At least some reporters are worth their salt and doing something.

Video
edit on Sat Feb 2 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: No booms in title..sorry

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'd be extremely interested in finding out if any agency ever monitored/recorded any broadcasts made on Nellie's (relatively) recently registered HAM radio frequency.

Call Sign KM4UDZ Radio Service HA - Amateur
Status Active Auth Type Regular
Dates
Grant 05/23/2016 Expiration 05/23/2026
Effective 05/23/2016 Cancellation

Licensee Information
FRN 0025607250 Type Individual
Licensee Name
Ohr, Nellie H

Source link

+56 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The opposition research being paid for by Hilary’s team was through Nellie and Bruce Ohr directly connected to the doj and fbi

The corruption is unreal, as I have been saying since the dossier came out

“But trump is evilll!!!”

So it will be ignored by most of the left

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So some guy spent some time looking into where some people went to travel and then told someone? This is big news, why?

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Really?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Thats a lady

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yea really. This sort of thing happens, ALL the time. It won't have any impact on anything from here on out.

Why is it big news?

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Yea really. This sort of thing happens, ALL the time. It won't have any impact on anything from here on out.

Why is it big news?

BS accusations about Trump colluding with Russia has had enormous impacts and is continuing to ruin careers.

Not to mention it has put a huge cloud over America and the first chance they have had in decades to get the country on track and back to being the greatest and strongest nation on earth.

That dossier blew Americas kneecaps out and who ever was responsible should be dealt with.

edit on pSat, 02 Feb 2019 13:56:58 -06002019 058Sat, 02 Feb 2019 13:56:58 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoSaturday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I don't understand. We always knew that Bruce Ohr's wife worked for Fusion GPS on opposition research. Bruce Ohr, with his wife, had a breakfast with Christopher Steele. After that, Bruce Ohr immediately reported what he learned in that meeting, including about the "dossier" to his bosses at the FBI. What did Bruce Ohr do wrong?

edit on 2-2-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Why is it big news?

Fraud upon the fisa court.
To try and unseat a duely elected president.
That is a coup attempt.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I thought this happened before the election.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

There was suspicion, wouldn't it be wise to investigate or just let it slide?

Also, it still doesn't change the fact that this news isn't big. They just looked into where they traveled, that's it.

The conspiracy seems to be more about people trying to take down Trump rather than Trump colluding with Russians to be honest. I haven't really been following it much, but from what I gather it's just paranoid Trump lovers freaking out over a simple, investigation that could lead to something, so far it hasn't really, which is good, it clears his name.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Fox has been covering this for a couple of weeks now. Not direct testimony from Nellie Ohr but from her husband Bruce who was the actual go between. I liked the connective tissue description.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hammy companionship is dangerous especially when liars and thieves are abound 😎

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shooterbrody

I thought this happened before the election.

The investigation continues to this day.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

"connective tissue" soon to be broken snitchy stitches 😎

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

This really is nothing. You guys go ahead and spin your wheels on nothing though. At least, this is real news, and not some shill website, claiming for the millionth time, "this time Hillary is going down for sure". There is at least a couple threads a week saying that.
edit on 2-2-2019 by iplay1up2 because: Typo

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Also, it still doesn't change the fact that this news isn't big. They just looked into where they traveled, that's it.

The conspiracy seems to be more about people trying to take down Trump rather than Trump colluding with Russians to be honest. I haven't really been following it much, but from what I gather it's just paranoid Trump lovers freaking out over a simple, investigation that could lead to something, so far it hasn't really, which is good, it clears his name.

You seem to see what's really going on but you dont think that dossier had any bearing. People have been following this closer than me also but surely you can see how this corrupt dossier scandal has been causing a LOT of residual issues and is restricting a legitimate and worthy president from doing his job with the right people.

Like Shooter said above. This was coup attempt. And since this was likely planned ahead of the election, it was an attempt to steal the election for Hillary Clinton.

If this isnt a big deal then nothing is.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The problem is. They are only endlessly investigating the innocent. Whistle blowers are being persecuted (like Roger Stone and Corsi over a deliberate fraud dosier. Instead of the real serious criminals that will be back to do more serious crimes in the future.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It has been obvious ever since it became known that Nellie Ohr worked for Fusion Gps. At the same time Andrew McCabe's wife Jill McCabe was running for the senate, and then Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe gave Jill $467,500 from his political action PAC, and $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party.

So, was McCabe indirectly bribed to fraudulently start the investigation by campaign contributions for his wife?

Probably.

Also, mind that McCabe refused to recuse himself from the Hillary Clinton email investigation, which resulted in immunity for everyone involved..
edit on 2-2-2019 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join