It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Racist???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here is the thing... If you are white and you wear your pants half way down, stick a few combs in your hair, and flash your grill while saying "Yo" a lot - you are a racist hater bigot perpetuating a stereotype. However, if you are black and really do dress and act like that its perfectly fine. Somehow that does not invalidate perpetuating a stereotype, even though it is clearly a representation of reality.

Racism - delightfully blind and unhinged.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's just Liberal buzzwords. Liberals know that what they're doing will destroy the nation and they know ultimately that it's wrong, despite how they justify it with idiot justifications. That's why they always call everyone who disagrees with them racists or xenophobes (and the rest of those buzzwords that complete their entire vernacular). If they call their opponents or those who disagree with their abominable ideas, then their ideas don't seems so bad. So, if they call others things that are worse than them, they can somehow water down the impact of their abomination of ideas that they know will hurt or kill thousands were they to succeed. It's just more Liberal projection...because that's what Liberals do. Tigers have stripes...Liberals have idiot ideas that get people hurt and have to project titles onto others to lessen the idiocy of their own stupid ideas. It's always been that way and everyone knows it.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Does putting black paint on your face mean you think all white people are superior?

Does putting white paint on your face mean you think all black people are superior?

Does believe in any stereotypes concerning gender make you a racist?

I don't believe any of those do.

People tend to naturally like people who are similar to them, and dislike people who are different from them. It's psychology.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Does something stupid a kid did [approved by the society at the time] 35 years ago follow him for the rest of his life?
How the crap didnt anyone know about this already?

I think the jackhole in question should step down, but for reasons other than what was found in a 1984 yearbook.
edit on 4-2-2019 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

This whole PC culture is out of hand ........ people poking around to find racism

even where it doesn't exist

It's one of the iconic scenes in the popular Disney classic, but now a US academic has branded Mary Poppins as racist for blackening up her face.

The scene, which features Julie Andrews as Poppins and Dick Van Dyke as Bert, is set on the rooftops of London and includes the song 'Step in Time'.

Poppins, with her face covered in soot, innocently dances with Bert and his fellow chimney sweeps in what is one of the better loved scenes from the 1964 hit film.

Its a childs story for heaven sake and children arent racist, racism is learned.

He was a chimney sweep.......soot is a black dust which got every where, I can

remember the yearly chore/spring clean of getting the chimney swept.

What sad lives some people (SJW's) lead 'LOOKING FOR RACISM' if they

didn't search around looking for it ..... it would in all probability no longer exist.

That is the problem.

People like being able to use "social justice" as an excuse to behave like thugs. They essentially claim they are a "thug fighting against a thug".

They are brownshirts, mobilizing to fight against brownshirts. It's just about finding an excuse to indulge in behavior that would normally not be socially acceptable. "For the Cause!!"

It looks really silly for people to get like that today, when basically the whole society we live in has stopped being racist in any meaningful sense.

Schools are integrated. Nobody has to sit in the back of the bus. Hearing what gets called "racism" today is a huge insult to the people who really had to live it.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Not many people share why and how racist you are.

I am not exactly racist against Indians since I dont think that my race is superior.
I dont like them for the below reasons and not because their skin is dark/black:
- the strong disgusting body odor that most Indians have.
- many of them have thick twisting accent that reminds me of this character in Police Academy movie where his voice kept twisting and going up and down.
- Many of them talk too much on the phone in the public and at work.
- i like most of their food but it is always a risk to eat it as they have lower hygiene standard. In my country, most cases of illness or death due to unhygienic food are indian food consumption.
- i find their young children crying much more annoying to other races.
- they seems to have short temper (especially southern indians) (may be it is the way their language or the spicy food they eat?).
- It can be frustrating to speak with them as they kept repeating what they said (especially when over the phone).
- they like to stop anywhere to talk (without moving to the side) and block the path (especially when they met someone).
- Some of them (especially those from north india) are very arrogant and their face shows that they look down on others and are racist against the southern indians and other races. I remember being new to a job and was introduce to a north indian and the first thing he asks is whether i was on scholarship (just because he was); his indian friend is very civic and kind though. These north indians with fairer skin color were descendants of mix blood w invaders from elsewhere like Mongolia.
- daily gang rape cases in India.

edit on 5-2-2019 by everyonedies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: everyonedies

Hahahahahaha excellent.

My whole position is trying to establish that everyone is a racist and we shouldn't judge others....

You crossed my line though.
Thank you for showing how clearly of a hypocrite I am.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
I’m not racist — I hate everyone, equally.

So you are a supremacist.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There is no such thing as race. Its just another way to divide and separate people, keep people arguing and distracted from whats really going on.

Therefore the very concept of racism itself, is racist.

There is only ONE human species. There is no sub species of human.

If a European and Bangladeshi couple mate, the child will still be a homo sapiens.

It is one of many types of discrimination, but it cannot be termed 'racism'... This is all so so ridiculous...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Sure someone could get offended by it.... but it's just not on the same level.

YEah I get thats not on the same level....but why should he get a free pass?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A lot of people trigger me. I get angry at different race too all the time if they are speaking a foreign language that I do not understand or they are just talking too fast/w a heavy accent. Does that make me a racist?
Speak in a way that I understand you and I won't mind talking back , it's coincidental that the category of people that I do firmly understand is my own race.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
There is no such thing as race. Its just another way to divide and separate people, keep people arguing and distracted from whats really going on.

That's technically true but it doesn't help.
You can remove the scientifically incorrect term of race but you won't remove the problem.

If someone chooses to discriminate based on allele frequency are they less racist?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

There is only ONE human species. There is no sub species of human.

If a European and Bangladeshi couple mate, the child will still be a homo sapiens.

It is one of many types of discrimination, but it cannot be termed 'racism'... This is all so so ridiculous...

We could call it "genetic snobbery", but that is more wordy.

Different family lines do have (usually very slightly) different traits. Some are only statistically present (not every person from that line has it.) Some are barely perceptible.

None of them qualify as a different species.

But really getting mad when someone says "racism" when they really mean "genetic snobbery" is splitting hairs on a level that is just............ um......... not productive.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: turbonium1
Only white people are racists, except if they are Jewish.

White-race countries are also racist, except for Israel.

Now that you know the rules of the game, please abide by them, folks.

No, by the new rules of the game Israel is also racist, and it's OK to be anti-Semitic depending on your racial/gender persuasion. Just take a look at the new democratic class and you'll see several prominent anti-Semites, especially female ones, in their ranks who aren't afraid at all to speak out on that subject.

I'm not aware of females that speak out, so it's news to me. Any more info?

It's obvious that Israel is racist, yet nobody ever speaks about it, or rarely so.

Israel built a wall to keep out people who had lived there for centuries. No big deal, it's just a footnote, all good.

America is not allowed to build a wall, however. That's wrong, and racist, of course. Why is it wrong for America, but not for Israel? If you realize who says it, you'll find the reason it's said, as well.

It goes far beyond this, of course.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join