It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Racist???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: mtnshredder
The left keeps trying to redefine my thoughts, what I say and who I am, into something I don't resemble or support at all. The Democrats and Libs are some of the most racist people I've ever encountered in my life and most of them couldn't spell the word equality if their life depended on it.

I refuse to let a group of hating POS's, that don't know me from Adam, define who I am as a person. Unfortunately, this site has more than its fair share of these cowardly trolls. I've been called names from members here that I absolutely detest with every fiber in my body, but hey, whatever gets them off I suppose. Whatcha going to do?

I just keep telling the idiots to go pound effin' sand.

I realize I'm one of "those members"

Actually no, you didn't even cross my mind when I wrote that. You have yourself confused with somebody else.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Is there such a thing as peopleist, because I'm definitely that. I can't abide the general public, they bumble about getting in my way with their dithering and rudeness. I cannot in all honestly pick out a type that annoys me more than the other.

The original definition of racist, absolutely not I am not a racist. The new definitions I'm not so sure, I think just being white now makes me a racist which is very unfair and a little bit racist in itself.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

"Hey, I know! Let's shame them and mock them relentlessly and heap on piles of hatred, and maybe That will get them to come out of their shell?"

I'm not sure that is always the best approach even if it is popular today. I try to work with people where I find them. Your approach can make them defiant. They just double down. Piles of hatred don't teach them a lesson and , God knows and I know that I do have my own flaws.

Talk is cheap. People learn through experience, not lectures. They learn through imitating those around them. Also, to form a true impression of someone, you often must watch what they do not what they say. Sometimes a person will sound prejudiced yet have many close friends of another race. Other times, they sound good yet only associate with their in group.

Even here at ATS, the SJWarriors often mostly just hang together in their own clique.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Not so much race, but if you ain't in my circle, who give a # what happens to you?

Hopefully someone does, because it won't be me.

The L in Lysergic stand for Loving.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Only white people are racists, except if they are Jewish.

White-race countries are also racist, except for Israel.

Now that you know the rules of the game, please abide by them, folks.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Diversity is our greatest strength. That is why we must all be the same.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

My point is simply painting your face does not make you racist. Now if I'm already a racist and decide to paint my face black, that's a different story.

You keep on trying to make excuses for this man...because he is a democrat. BTW, are you black? i am almost certain you are not. Yet here you are making claims that this democrat, racist, and moron who devalues the life not only of the unborn, but also devalues the life of newborns, has now been shown his true colors...

Ironic that despite the fact that the KKK was founded by democrats, despite the fact that it was democrats who for almost 200+ years voted against Civil Right Acts that Republicans tried to pass for almost 200+ years, you still have people who are democrat/liberal and still want to condone the actions of real racists who are part of the democrat/liberal party...

This man didn't "just put make up on."
This man thought that it was funny to dress and imitate a black person, or a kkk moron. This demonrat was, and probably still is even thou he is trying to hide it, a racist who to this day devalues the lifes of "humans he deems not worthy of life."

This thread of yours is a farce.

I've yet to make a single excuse for anyone, let alone a Democrat. You need to calm down and comprehend a little better my friend.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Racism isn't the problem, hate is.

Thinking that nepalese people are superior when it comes to hiking up mountains is racist.
It's also true.

We're all racist because some races ARE superior at certain things, ignoring this is just silly.
Hating people because of a F-all of a percentage difference is the problem.

But we love to hate and it's not gonna stop anytime soon.
It seems the choice we have is between being a hateful racist or hating racists.

Imagine if we could love all races and all racists.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Only white people are racists, except if they are Jewish.

White-race countries are also racist, except for Israel.

Now that you know the rules of the game, please abide by them, folks.

No, by the new rules of the game Israel is also racist, and it's OK to be anti-Semitic depending on your racial/gender persuasion. Just take a look at the new democratic class and you'll see several prominent anti-Semites, especially female ones, in their ranks who aren't afraid at all to speak out on that subject.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm not a Democrat or a Progressive so yes, apparantly I am a racist white boy.

The fact that I'm only half white is irrelevant I guess.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I"m waiting for some to come out and skewer Robert Downy Jr for his portrayal of a white guy coloring his skin and acting like a black guy in Tropic Thunder. Man was that a great role or what?

It was awesome.

Glad it was made. Sad to think that in 2008 you could make that movie but would never be made in today's idiot progressive environment.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Even suggesting that races are different makes you a racist today.

Look at marathon runners.
Why do so many Kenyans win marathons?
Do we believe they just train harder or is it a genetic trait?
Why are most NBA players black?

Anybody can see we are different physically so is it a big stretch to say maybe there are differences mentally?

Shhhhh, we don't tak about that. Its verboten in polite circles to use logic and rational thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
I think I may be racist, not intentionally though. I'm from an area in England where there is very little ethnic diversity.

I don't hate, nor do I bear ill will towards people of different races and cultures, however, seeing a black person walking the street makes me go "oh, a black person, cool", and where possible I try to strike up a conversation and make them feel welcome.

I do have an admiration for black folks, given all the crap they have endured over the centuries.

My attitude though, I have came to realise as of late, is probably racist.

What have black folks endured that is unique or special and deserving of admiration over other racial groups?

Answer: nothing

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"NO", I am not a racist!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
when will people in this country realize that trying to suppress others negative beliefs and thoughts with shaming, criticism, threats, anger and judgement is only making it worse in the long run.

we're going backwards life this, not forward, using this kind of behavior isn't what brought us further away from racism and sexism in the past, it was an organic change due to the nature of our founding ideas. people need to remember that just because more progressive attitudes have gained much influence doesn't mean they can bully it away with force, eventually it's going to backfire badly.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Racism only exist because people let these things bother them.

If people just shrugged it off as ignorance instead of pulling the race card then racism just wouldn't be a thing anymore.

The day people stop getting offended by ignorant people is the day people will realize that racism is a silly thing to get upset about.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 3-2-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Your funny. You just make it sound so easy.
I wish you where there before WW2 broke out,
or before slavery started.

Germany, stop being so silly, and come on England, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands and France. Would it be so hard to just take it easy on the cotton, spice and rum antics, already?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
"NO", I am not a racist!!!!

What do you think of the phrase "Blood is thicker than water"?

If you agree with that and you put a high importance on family then you are a racist.
If you have children and they are the most important thing to you then you are a racist.

Racism is a biological defense mechanism and if you believe you are not racist then you do not understand racism.

Unless of course you are not human, in which case I apologise.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This whole PC culture is out of hand ........ people poking around to find racism

even where it doesn't exist

It's one of the iconic scenes in the popular Disney classic, but now a US academic has branded Mary Poppins as racist for blackening up her face.

The scene, which features Julie Andrews as Poppins and Dick Van Dyke as Bert, is set on the rooftops of London and includes the song 'Step in Time'.

Poppins, with her face covered in soot, innocently dances with Bert and his fellow chimney sweeps in what is one of the better loved scenes from the 1964 hit film.

Its a childs story for heaven sake and children arent racist, racism is learned.

He was a chimney sweep.......soot is a black dust which got every where, I can

remember the yearly chore/spring clean of getting the chimney swept.

What sad lives some people (SJW's) lead 'LOOKING FOR RACISM' if they

didn't search around looking for it ..... it would in all probability no longer exist.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join